Author Topic: Tarot Practice - Reading interpretation  (Read 392 times)

Offline SeeDoSay

Tarot Practice - Reading interpretation
« on: July 26, 2019, 09:52:02 PM »
« Last Edit: September 10, 2019, 07:01:57 PM by SeeDoSay »

Offline username1111

Re: Tarot Practice - Reading interpretation
« Reply #1 on: July 26, 2019, 10:39:16 PM »
My feedback takes the assumption that:
1 - you do not read reversed.
2 - You used the traditional rider waite artworks.

if thats not correct, please let me know.

Hi all,

Wanted to get some opinions on a spread I just did. I asked about how I would feel after a particular conversation with my POI and then I asked how POI would feel.

I usually do a three-card spread and pull the top and bottom card of the deck to signify current, at this very moment, feelings.

For me I got:

Top two cards: Nine of Wands and Strength
The nine of wands depicts an individuals that has been wounded and his trying to go through the last challenge he is facing. He is guarded, and close to complete a cycle that took a taool on him. There is a notion of tiredness and caution in this card.
The strength talks about our inner strength, its a card of resilience - It asks us to manage our emotions/instinct/impulse in a contained and gentle way.

Three cards in the spread: Two of Wands, Queen of Wands and Ace of Cups
I don't know how you usually reads the 3 cards row, so I will go with how I do it (central = main energy, surrounding cards are influencers) - but let me know and I will update my interpretation if needed.
The queen of wands is a woman of action! You need to take some action in regard to your situation. It will involve a decision (2 of wands) that has an impact on your emotions (ace of cups).
The aces represent "potentials", "beginnings", you will have an opportunity to start / re-start something of an emotional nature. Because the ace is "1", it often speaks about a general topic or "self-love" more than it speaks about specific connections / interactions. 

For POI I got:

Top two cards: King of Wands and Queen of Wands
This is a power couple. Both man and woman of action. Usually when King / Queen of the same suit show up, we are talking about a pretty significant connection / partnership

Three cards in the spread: The High Priestess, 7 of Cups and The Magician
The 7 of cups is a card of having "many options", "many choices" - Some options are solid, some are BS. There is a need to reflect and figure out what we really want when this card shows up. Options need to be evaluated carefully. Confusion is a possible interpretation as well when this card shows up. Now, the influencers are 2 major arcanas: Magician (1) and the High Priestess (2) - Funny how you mirror eachother (you got 2 and 1 as well ^^) - So, the high priestess talks about intuition, gut feelings, hidden knowledge, but also discernment - With the 7 of cups, I think your POI is asked to go within and really use his own intuition / own truth to cut the confusion if any - or to choose from his options what truly makes sense to him. With the Magician, your POI has all the tools needed to manifest / create the reality that he wants. Here again, its a 1, so it talks about potential and beginnings. How things will develop will be very much dependent on the actions and the efforts taken to go from potential to reality.

I know what my interpretation is but would be interested in seeing others

Offline username1111

Re: Tarot Practice - Reading interpretation
« Reply #2 on: August 07, 2019, 05:34:41 AM »
Hi all,

Wanted to get some opinions on a spread I just did. I asked about how I would feel after a particular conversation with my POI and then I asked how POI would feel.

I usually do a three-card spread and pull the top and bottom card of the deck to signify current, at this very moment, feelings.

For me I got:

Top two cards: Nine of Wands and Strength

Three cards in the spread: Two of Wands, Queen of Wands and Ace of Cups

For POI I got:

Top two cards: King of Wands and Queen of Wands

Three cards in the spread: The High Priestess, 7 of Cups and The Magician

I know what my interpretation is but would be interested in seeing others

These cards couldn't have been more spot on for the aftermath of our conversation.

I really need to start reading for myself more often, but I'm always too lazy and apt to misinterpret. I find it much easier to read for others

cool :) :)

anything