Author Topic: August Check in  (Read 6553 times)

Offline miss_t

Re: August Check in
« Reply #15 on: August 12, 2019, 11:08:56 PM »
Predictions that are supposed to happen this month

Cookie
  • Something is going to be scheduled but will be delayed/cancelled initially but then be on track - I think it’s about to happen.  Not sure yet. Will update soon.
  • I will find out about other women
  • I will be able to prove something about POI’s character on my bday

Offline Girly1998

« Reply #16 on: August 12, 2019, 11:47:18 PM »

Cookie
  • Something is going to be scheduled but will be delayed/cancelled initially but then be on track - I think it’s about to happen.  Not sure yet. Will update soon.

Those sound like some pretty rough predictions. I’m hoping you don’t get any hits with those

Offline SomethingBetter

• Veterans
« Reply #17 on: August 13, 2019, 12:10:18 AM »
Cookie mentioned something specific about my health and something in particular to this being regulated. Well this particular health issue will regulate a couple of things and it appears I’m on that track.

She has very accurately seen many important parts to my life and health, even though she isn’t supposed to read in that. She blows me away sometimes.

And in the interest of fair reporting, Matilda mentioned something similar to Cookie, just not as detailed and she gave me a bit of advice from spirit regarding it. THIS is where she impressed me because she couldn’t have known about this particular piece. She did give me a prediction with a particular time frame and I asked her about it twice for clarification. It didn’t happen. Normally I don’t hold too tight to time frames but she is was insistent.

I have some more stuff with Cookie that hopefully I can post about soon.

Offline miss_t

« Reply #18 on: August 13, 2019, 12:19:56 AM »

Cookie

Those sound like some pretty rough predictions. I’m hoping you don’t get any hits with those

I know right? It’s making me nervous but I’m trying not to think about it too much.

Offline SomethingBetter

• Veterans
« Reply #19 on: August 15, 2019, 07:46:47 PM »
So I have a couple of medical things that tie into each other. Cookie picked up on these things as well as how I choose to manage them.

I started thinking about adding something natural to my regiment just to see if it helps 1 problem. IAnd I put that thought to the side.

The reader who shall not be named picked up a piece of what Cookie saw. Which was cool, and mentioned me finding a natural solution.

I’ve started thinking about the natural solution more.

I believe in fair reporting lol. That said, this leads me back down the rabbit hole of wondering how much is mind reading vs clairvoyance/predictive abilities.

Offline Fidget1028

« Reply #20 on: August 15, 2019, 09:36:20 PM »
So I have a couple of medical things that tie into each other. Cookie picked up on these things as well as how I choose to manage them.

I started thinking about adding something natural to my regiment just to see if it helps 1 problem. IAnd I put that thought to the side.

The reader who shall not be named picked up a piece of what Cookie saw. Which was cool, and mentioned me finding a natural solution.

I’ve started thinking about the natural solution more.

I believe in fair reporting lol. That said, this leads me back down the rabbit hole of wondering how much is mind reading vs clairvoyance/predictive abilities.

Lol...those who shall not be named. 😂😂

Offline SomethingBetter

• Veterans
« Reply #21 on: August 16, 2019, 01:04:33 AM »
Cookie told me I would notice that I’m starting to get a lot of male attention.

Well I guess she is right because one of my veteran friends gave me a kick in the ass to download my dating apps again and I have a date tomorrow.

Cookie also predicted some stuff about dreams and that happened to.

Let’s see where, if anywhere, this leads to. One thing is supposed to kick off another thing.

🤷🏻‍♀️😁

Yaz88

« Reply #22 on: August 16, 2019, 01:20:53 AM »

Well I guess she is right because one of my veteran friends gave me a kick in the ass to download my dating apps again and I have a date tomorrow.

Let’s see where, if anywhere, this leads to. One thing is supposed to kick off another thing.

🤷🏻‍♀️😁

I’m happy things are moving for you, SB!! 

Offline diamondcanadian

« Reply #23 on: August 16, 2019, 01:34:56 AM »

🤷🏻‍♀️😁

You go girlllllll

Offline Sparkle002

« Reply #24 on: August 16, 2019, 01:48:11 AM »

🤷🏻‍♀️😁

You go girlllllll

YAY!!!!!!

Offline SomethingBetter

• Veterans
« Reply #25 on: August 20, 2019, 07:29:16 AM »
I like what you said about Yona cause it is so true.

I likened it to someone as her being the border of a puzzle and everyone else is the inside of the puzzle filling in the gaps.

I just wish I could know who for sure she was talking instead of trying to figure out who is whom.

Offline SomethingBetter

• Veterans
« Reply #26 on: August 20, 2019, 07:35:37 AM »
I think the reader who shall not be named had a hit for me. She didn’t tell me what it was, just gave me specific days but it sounded good.

I wasn’t too disappointed when it didn’t happen because honestly, most readers are a let down prediction wise.

Well I have had the best 3-4 days (she said specific days) but it looks like her timing might be a bit off.

Even through everything that happened I never doubted she had a talent, and I think this proved it even more to me, just off timing.

Yaz88

« Reply #27 on: August 20, 2019, 09:57:52 AM »
I think the reader who shall not be named had a hit for me. She didn’t tell me what it was, just gave me specific days but it sounded good.

I wasn’t too disappointed when it didn’t happen because honestly, most readers are a let down prediction wise.

Well I have had the best 3-4 days (she said specific days) but it looks like her timing might be a bit off.

Even through everything that happened I never doubted she had a talent, and I think this proved it even more to me, just off timing.

SB, I appreciate that you are sharing your experience about this.  Thanks for being true and giving credit when it’s due.  Not always the easiest thing.  I hope everything keeps going well for you.

Offline SomethingBetter

• Veterans
« Reply #28 on: August 20, 2019, 10:29:35 PM »

SB, I appreciate that you are sharing your experience about this.  Thanks for being true and giving credit when it’s due.  Not always the easiest thing.  I hope everything keeps going well for you.

Thanks, Yaz. I never doubted that this person has an ability, just some stuff I found unsavory. I would be a hypocrite if I completely discounted them.

I hope all is well with you.

Offline diamondcanadian

« Reply #29 on: August 24, 2019, 02:08:59 PM »
August check in for me -

I HAD SOME MOVEMENT - what is happening lol .

Cookie - cookie said that the first two weeks of August I’d be in a waiting period and I’d be frustrated . That my POI would make a comment . I thought nah - I would never hear him say that . Makes no sense . Anyways . I was in a two week waiting period and I was soooo mad . When I met POI , he MADE THIS COMMENT. I must have looked at him like this 😯😯😦 he checked to see if I was still alive, like I’d broken down and run out of gas or something.

Matilda - said something would happen In the last two weeks of August and I would potentially lose my shit with my POI and tell him I want things to change from our current situation . She also said that a comment would be made but it would come from me - I didn’t think I would ever say it . But low and behold , he triggered me to lose my shit and I made the comment without even realizing . I said I wasn’t doing this situation. Matilda said it would trigger something in him. He ended up offering me more .

Yona - said there was a tower imminent for him. It happened . It was big . Said after that we’d have a convo and that as long as I’m fair to myself there’s movement and we’d be back on track late August / September. Early progress . I’d say so now.

Uli - said Leo period was important - convo happened in this . She said things would be back on track late August early sept.

Mattie - had a marker happen which signals start of goodbye of third party . Also said the fog would clear August / September.

Sooo I’m like woahhh .

Let’s see what happens soon. I’m sure things will fall to pieces but I’m hopeful yona will come through for me !