Author Topic: August Check in  (Read 6565 times)

candiednut

Re: August Check in
« Reply #30 on: August 24, 2019, 03:33:45 PM »
diamond - what about rusty?

Offline diamondcanadian

« Reply #31 on: August 24, 2019, 03:39:18 PM »

I haven’t read with Rusty in a long time cause she is on CP and I’m banned from there Hahahah

But the stuff she said so far with contact etc happened , she did say third party would be gone at a certain time which hasn’t entirely happened but the date she gave did start the downfall of their relationship and I don’t think they will last . Better not now that I’m in the pic but with his tower in place right now I am not pushing him till we see each other face to face

Offline Sparkle002

« Reply #32 on: August 24, 2019, 03:41:51 PM »
August check in for me -

I HAD SOME MOVEMENT - what is happening lol .

Cookie - cookie said that the first two weeks of August I’d be in a waiting period and I’d be frustrated . That my POI would make a comment . I thought nah - I would never hear him say that . Makes no sense . Anyways . I was in a two week waiting period and I was soooo mad . When I met POI , he MADE THIS COMMENT. I must have looked at him like this 😯😯😦 he checked to see if I was still alive, like I’d broken down and run out of gas or something.

Matilda - said something would happen In the last two weeks of August and I would potentially lose my shit with my POI and tell him I want things to change from our current situation . She also said that a comment would be made but it would come from me - I didn’t think I would ever say it . But low and behold , he triggered me to lose my shit and I made the comment without even realizing . I said I wasn’t doing this situation. Matilda said it would trigger something in him. He ended up offering me more .

Yona - said there was a tower imminent for him. It happened . It was big . Said after that we’d have a convo and that as long as I’m fair to myself there’s movement and we’d be back on track late August / September. Early progress . I’d say so now.

Uli - said Leo period was important - convo happened in this . She said things would be back on track late August early sept.

Mattie - had a marker happen which signals start of goodbye of third party . Also said the fog would clear August / September.

Sooo I’m like woahhh .

Let’s see what happens soon. I’m sure things will fall to pieces but I’m hopeful yona will come through for me !

Wow nice update!!

Offline Calleronhiatus

« Reply #33 on: August 24, 2019, 04:13:28 PM »

I haven’t read with Rusty in a long time cause she is on CP and I’m banned from there Hahahah

But the stuff she said so far with contact etc happened , she did say third party would be gone at a certain time which hasn’t entirely happened but the date she gave did start the downfall of their relationship and I don’t think they will last . Better not now that I’m in the pic but with his tower in place right now I am not pushing him till we see each other face to face

Why are you banned from CP? 😂 My friend was banned for using prepaid debit cards years ago. She lost her debit card and only had cash so she temporarily updated her payment info with the prepaids and then her new card when it came. She was banned for that in like 2012 or 2013. 😂😂

Offline Cteebaby1

« Reply #34 on: August 25, 2019, 07:45:34 PM »
I’m at the point where I’ll never consider dating my POI so I’m just going to let my predictions go

Offline miss_t

« Reply #35 on: August 27, 2019, 01:08:18 AM »

Just an update. I also forgot to add to the list a prediction that came to pass that she said will happen in 8-12 but I didn’t expect to happen as early as August. She said he’ll show up unexpectedly and yep he did.It’s a first for him.
Predictions that are supposed to happen this month

Cookie
  • Something is going to be scheduled but will be delayed/cancelled initially but then be on track - Yep, it did happen and within the timeframe which is two weeks after the reading..
  • I will find out about other women - Happened but not the way I thought it would be. Definitely not negative at all. Will post a detailed update on Cookie’s thread.
  • I will be able to prove something about POI’s character on my bday and that he wants to please me. - He def made me happy on my bday and I thought he didn’t care

Offline Fidget1028

« Reply #36 on: September 02, 2019, 11:55:26 AM »
Here are predictions possible in August. I have one pending general email from Kisha due in 2 weeks. They are all POI related, so I'm sure nothing will happen  ::):

Italy Shawn: I'm not sure why I'm even putting this one in here, but if it happens, I will either pee in my pants laughing or hurl my body off the nearest, highest cliff. So...he said POI was in a relationship with his EX WIFE. When I read with him on 5/17, he said they were already on the outs and that there was some sort of legal papers that were being signed (not divorce, they didn't remarry...LOL). he said it was one of those things that they thought, hey, let's try this again, but it was an epic fail. He said he would be in contact with me between 8/2-8/5. If this has any truth to it, pass the salt because I'll eat my shoe.  ::) nope

Cookie: Crazy Cookie who couldn't get through the reading without asking me 500 questions says I'll hear from him in 7-12. nope

Yona: When I read with her on 7/8 she said I'm going to get an apology/explanation in 2/3 months, but before the end of this year. I'm just throwing that out here because her last prediction came in 3-5 weeks early.nope

Leanne (7/14): "Within" the next 3/4 months I'm going to have some communications with a man who I feel has been lying to me. He's going to come clean or it becomes obvious in next 3/4 months. He's sorry and he wants to explain himself to you and you're asking big questions. And it may be nothing and I could decide to move forward with this, but I may also ask myself is this really what I want in my life. I'm throwing this in because she was very adamant about it being WITHIN 3/4 months. Could be tomorrow or could be the end of the 4th month.nope

Mattie 7/15: POI will reappear in 2 weeks to 2 months. BTW, Mattie insists the 3rd party is polar opposite of me and I will be shocked at who/what it was. It kind of freaks me out because Italy Shawn said it's his ex wife and that would explain the troll description that Mattie was inferring. Yikes. nope

Anywho...September is supposed to be my "big" month for changes.

I'm going to copy and paste this into September check in because it potentially could carry over. 🙄

anything