Author Topic: Astrology  (Read 2068 times)

Offline Girly1998

Astrology
« on: September 05, 2019, 04:45:34 PM »
Has anybody looked into their/their POI natal chart? I had mine read awhile back and so much stuff make sense.

Offline Sparkle002

Re: Astrology
« Reply #1 on: September 05, 2019, 06:05:09 PM »
Has anybody looked into their/their POI natal chart? I had mine read awhile back and so much stuff make sense.

I have - I look at natal, synastry, and composite and honestly it has always been right - its literally like a snapshot into the relationship. It’s almost predictive in and of itself. Actually I would advise most ppl to look at it ...it would probably explain things - including things that the person does that maybe wouldnt make sense to you on the surface. As with anything, it isn’t 100%

I always perform a quick synastry report on 800astrology.com - with anyone I think I may actually like lol
« Last Edit: September 05, 2019, 06:20:55 PM by Sparkle002 »

Offline Star_01

« Reply #2 on: September 05, 2019, 06:14:48 PM »
Are there any good websites to look into astrology without calling readers? I'm quite interested to do some digging and have a look into my life as a few people said astrology has been pretty accurate for them.

Offline Girly1998

« Reply #3 on: September 05, 2019, 06:22:30 PM »

I have - I look at natal, synastry, and composite and honestly it has always been right - its literally like a snapshot into the relationship. It’s almost predictive in and of itself. Actually I would advise most ppl to look at it ...it would probably explain things - including things that the person does that maybe wouldnt make sense to you on the surface. As with anything, it isn’t 100%

I always perform a quick synastry report on 800astrology.com - with anyone I think I may actually like lol

So much stuff made sense. I didn’t have his time of birth so some stuff wasn’t there but the stuff that was was pretty crazy. Especially with moon signs - that’s what you’re attracted to/how you are in love.

Offline Sparkle002

« Reply #4 on: September 05, 2019, 06:24:51 PM »

So much stuff made sense. I didn’t have his time of birth so some stuff wasn’t there but the stuff that was was pretty crazy. Especially with moon signs - that’s what you’re attracted to/how you are in love.

Oh yes it’s phenomenal!

Offline marciamia

« Reply #5 on: September 05, 2019, 06:55:10 PM »

Is that the correct website? I keep getting the “can’t open webpage” error

Offline Sparkle002

« Reply #6 on: September 05, 2019, 07:25:49 PM »
Omg! I’m so sorrry its https://www.0800-horoscope.com/

I do that to myself all the time good golly! Lol

Offline Girly1998

« Reply #7 on: September 05, 2019, 07:40:44 PM »

I recommend looking at your natal chart. Astrology is deeper than just the sun sign. When looking at other people pay attention to their moon sign and well as their Venus.

Offline Sparkle002

« Reply #8 on: September 05, 2019, 07:45:02 PM »

I recommend looking at your natal chart. Astrology is deeper than just the sun sign. When looking at other people pay attention to their moon sign and well as their Venus.

Agreed! It makes allll the difference

Offline Girly1998

« Reply #9 on: September 05, 2019, 07:48:55 PM »
Are there any good websites to look into astrology without calling readers? I'm quite interested to do some digging and have a look into my life as a few people said astrology has been pretty accurate for them.

I like Astro-Seek.com

An astrologer isn’t going to tell you anything you can’t learn yourself. Just get your chart and signs and google away.

Offline marciamia

« Reply #10 on: September 05, 2019, 07:55:10 PM »

Agreed! It makes allll the difference

I agree. I don’t like how only one report asks for time of birth.

Offline Sunshine75

« Reply #11 on: September 08, 2019, 04:13:39 AM »
I like astrodienst the best, they're old but the detail and free stuff is the best I found so far  www.astrodienst.com