Author Topic: August Check in  (Read 6570 times)

Offline SomethingBetter

• Veterans
August Check in
« on: July 26, 2019, 08:55:16 PM »
It’s about that time. What has/hasn’t happened or is supposed to happen this month?

Offline lp1111

Re: August Check in
« Reply #1 on: July 26, 2019, 09:11:19 PM »
According to many, many readers August is my month! Here’s to hoping 😬

Offline SomethingBetter

• Veterans
« Reply #2 on: July 26, 2019, 09:21:10 PM »
According to many, many readers August is my month! Here’s to hoping 😬

I’ll be rooting for you!

Offline lp1111

« Reply #3 on: July 26, 2019, 09:31:37 PM »
Thanks, SB! 🤞

Offline diamondcanadian

« Reply #4 on: July 26, 2019, 09:59:03 PM »
August better be my month lol.

Love wise though, the rest happened end of July, as you know 😎

Offline Fidget1028

« Reply #5 on: July 27, 2019, 01:27:56 AM »
Here are predictions possible in August. I have one pending general email from Kisha due in 2 weeks. They are all POI related, so I'm sure nothing will happen  ::):

Italy Shawn: I'm not sure why I'm even putting this one in here, but if it happens, I will either pee in my pants laughing or hurl my body off the nearest, highest cliff. So...he said POI was in a relationship with his EX WIFE. When I read with him on 5/17, he said they were already on the outs and that there was some sort of legal papers that were being signed (not divorce, they didn't remarry...LOL). he said it was one of those things that they thought, hey, let's try this again, but it was an epic fail. He said he would be in contact with me between 8/2-8/5. If this has any truth to it, pass the salt because I'll eat my shoe.  ::)

Cookie: Crazy Cookie who couldn't get through the reading without asking me 500 questions says I'll hear from him in 7-12.

Yona: When I read with her on 7/8 she said I'm going to get an apology/explanation in 2/3 months, but before the end of this year. I'm just throwing that out here because her last prediction came in 3-5 weeks early.

Leanne (7/14): "Within" the next 3/4 months I'm going to have some communications with a man who I feel has been lying to me. He's going to come clean or it becomes obvious in next 3/4 months. He's sorry and he wants to explain himself to you and you're asking big questions. And it may be nothing and I could decide to move forward with this, but I may also ask myself is this really what I want in my life. I'm throwing this in because she was very adamant about it being WITHIN 3/4 months. Could be tomorrow or could be the end of the 4th month.

Mattie 7/15: POI will reappear in 2 weeks to 2 months. BTW, Mattie insists the 3rd party is polar opposite of me and I will be shocked at who/what it was. It kind of freaks me out because Italy Shawn said it's his ex wife and that would explain the troll description that Mattie was inferring. Yikes.

Anywho...September is supposed to be my "big" month for changes.

« Last Edit: July 27, 2019, 01:33:15 AM by Fidget1028 »

Offline Cteebaby1

« Reply #6 on: July 27, 2019, 03:26:52 AM »
I doubt August brings about any real changes between me and him. We’re still arguing a lot and at this point there’s been so much damage I don’t think it’s fixable. All I can do is pray and hope things turn around and we can go back to normal. :(

OTOH things are supposed to be more settled between us this month. And by September and October he’s going to want something more. I just have to see. I wish I were more like y’all and could cut communication and wait for him to reach out. But that’s too hard 😩😩 I call like once a week. But we had a good talk today so hopefully that changes things a bit. Sorry for all that extra info.

KEEN READERS: about 3 told me by August 15 communication would be okay again

Other site: in August (no exact date) things will be better. Leo season to be exact

Offline lp1111

« Reply #7 on: July 27, 2019, 03:30:20 AM »
Best of luck! I hope things turn around 🤞🖤

Offline SomethingBetter

• Veterans
« Reply #8 on: August 02, 2019, 10:40:28 PM »
I know it’s only a couple of days into the month, but Cookie did tell me I’d be much better by August, I would be getting certain things under control, and it would just be a more peaceful time for me.

I do feel like a weight has been lifted off my shoulders and my heart feels more whole.

We will see if this continues, but for now I’m good. 😀

Offline Cteebaby1

« Reply #9 on: August 03, 2019, 12:48:00 AM »
Everyone is giving predictions for September, October & November for this committed relationship Reality: we havent spoken in a week . Had to modify because I don’t want to speak too soon
« Last Edit: August 03, 2019, 02:06:17 AM by Cteebaby1 »

Offline maggs30

« Reply #10 on: August 03, 2019, 11:52:19 PM »
Just had a hit for August already about finding the house I would want to buy and it would be the third one I looked at. 

Put in an offer today and it was accepted.  Happy to say a few got this right but I was hoping it would be July but hey not bad timing

Who all got this right? We NEED to know lol

Offline maggs30

« Reply #11 on: August 04, 2019, 12:28:54 AM »
I posted it under the two readers.   There has been someone having a go about readers being mentioned in threads that are not about them so I feel as if I had to play by the rules.   But it was both Matilda and Leanne managed it.  Really rather smug about Leanne I had 7 out of her 10 come in.

Nice they both got it. I really had high hopes for Leanne but she gave me nothing but 7 guys she said I would want anything with. A job prediction for 2 years from now a prediction I would see mountains and be happy and that I would cut someone off out of my family. 

Offline Fidget1028

« Reply #12 on: August 04, 2019, 12:31:26 AM »
Leanne worked well for me also. Matilda not so much. But that's the gamble we take. I'm glad you got the house! How exciting!

Offline maggs30

« Reply #13 on: August 04, 2019, 01:49:01 AM »
Leanne worked well for me also. Matilda not so much. But that's the gamble we take. I'm glad you got the house! How exciting!

I totally agree with you, but I will say over the years I have learnt to keep an open mind on predictions just through my own lessons.  I find things happen but never when some psychics say it will happen or with whom they say it will happen.  Too many examples of this to tell you but it has happened a lot with me but that is just my story, can happen differently with others and we have to go with who works for us.  Leanne is pretty good but I got 10 predictions 2 years ago and only 2 came in.  Last one hit after hit

Good to know her first reading was bad and the second one better. Maybe I will try her again in a few months.

Offline Fidget1028

« Reply #14 on: August 05, 2019, 06:30:11 PM »
Here are predictions possible in August. I have one pending general email from Kisha due in 2 weeks. They are all POI related, so I'm sure nothing will happen  ::):

Italy Shawn: I'm not sure why I'm even putting this one in here, but if it happens, I will either pee in my pants laughing or hurl my body off the nearest, highest cliff. So...he said POI was in a relationship with his EX WIFE. When I read with him on 5/17, he said they were already on the outs and that there was some sort of legal papers that were being signed (not divorce, they didn't remarry...LOL). he said it was one of those things that they thought, hey, let's try this again, but it was an epic fail. He said he would be in contact with me between 8/2-8/5. If this has any truth to it, pass the salt because I'll eat my shoe.  ::) - Didn't happen. Glad I don't have to hurl my body off a cliff or eat any shoes. LOL

Cookie: Crazy Cookie who couldn't get through the reading without asking me 500 questions says I'll hear from him in 7-12.

Yona: When I read with her on 7/8 she said I'm going to get an apology/explanation in 2/3 months, but before the end of this year. I'm just throwing that out here because her last prediction came in 3-5 weeks early.

Leanne (7/14): "Within" the next 3/4 months I'm going to have some communications with a man who I feel has been lying to me. He's going to come clean or it becomes obvious in next 3/4 months. He's sorry and he wants to explain himself to you and you're asking big questions. And it may be nothing and I could decide to move forward with this, but I may also ask myself is this really what I want in my life. I'm throwing this in because she was very adamant about it being WITHIN 3/4 months. Could be tomorrow or could be the end of the 4th month.

Mattie 7/15: POI will reappear in 2 weeks to 2 months. BTW, Mattie insists the 3rd party is polar opposite of me and I will be shocked at who/what it was. It kind of freaks me out because Italy Shawn said it's his ex wife and that would explain the troll description that Mattie was inferring. Yikes.

Anywho...September is supposed to be my "big" month for changes.

Just updating. See above in red.
« Last Edit: August 05, 2019, 06:35:03 PM by Fidget1028 »