Metaphysical, Spiritual and Psychic Discussions > CaliforniaPsychics.com

LEWIS

(1/6) > >>

TeaAndCookies:
Has anyone read with him? I think I have a new favorite. He picked up on career stuff. He described stuff going on with POIs, and got details correct. I found out later, from social media, that he was right on the money.

ebony:
i have read with him twice...kind of like him..i believe is gifted and accurate on present ..prediction still pending only thing is that he takes  too much time to shuffle cards and he can be very slow

Jbossy25:
He was soooooo good when i talked to him today! He can get details down to a tee word for word. Like i honestly can call him a true accurate psychic. I gave him zero info

Theycallmepatient:
Any updates on predictions coming to pass? I read with him recently and got a pretty positive outcome, but then I read with a reader not on CP who saw the entire situation with absolutely no information, down to how long we’ve known each other and where he was from and where the other woman was from, but she gave a very grim outlook, which is hard to discount with everything she knew...

doubleoh8:

--- Quote from: Theycallmepatient on August 10, 2019, 01:53:26 PM ---Any updates on predictions coming to pass? I read with him recently and got a pretty positive outcome, but then I read with a reader not on CP who saw the entire situation with absolutely no information, down to how long we’ve known each other and where he was from and where the other woman was from, but she gave a very grim outlook, which is hard to discount with everything she knew...

--- End quote ---

Can you tell us (or PM me) on who the other reader was?

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version