Author Topic: LEWIS  (Read 10004 times)

Offline TeaAndCookies

LEWIS
« on: July 25, 2019, 08:53:55 PM »
Has anyone read with him? I think I have a new favorite. He picked up on career stuff. He described stuff going on with POIs, and got details correct. I found out later, from social media, that he was right on the money.

Offline ebony

Re: LEWIS
« Reply #1 on: July 26, 2019, 09:49:34 AM »
i have read with him twice...kind of like him..i believe is gifted and accurate on present ..prediction still pending only thing is that he takes  too much time to shuffle cards and he can be very slow
« Last Edit: August 01, 2019, 05:22:00 AM by ebony »

Offline Jbossy25

« Reply #2 on: July 31, 2019, 09:34:21 PM »
He was soooooo good when i talked to him today! He can get details down to a tee word for word. Like i honestly can call him a true accurate psychic. I gave him zero info

Offline Theycallmepatient

« Reply #3 on: August 10, 2019, 01:53:26 PM »
Any updates on predictions coming to pass? I read with him recently and got a pretty positive outcome, but then I read with a reader not on CP who saw the entire situation with absolutely no information, down to how long we’ve known each other and where he was from and where the other woman was from, but she gave a very grim outlook, which is hard to discount with everything she knew...

Offline doubleoh8

« Reply #4 on: August 10, 2019, 05:01:15 PM »
Any updates on predictions coming to pass? I read with him recently and got a pretty positive outcome, but then I read with a reader not on CP who saw the entire situation with absolutely no information, down to how long we’ve known each other and where he was from and where the other woman was from, but she gave a very grim outlook, which is hard to discount with everything she knew...

Can you tell us (or PM me) on who the other reader was?

Offline alphabetsoup

« Reply #5 on: August 10, 2019, 05:28:38 PM »
I did not get any validation in my reading.   I have a pending prediction for September.  We shall see. 

Offline kandyna

« Reply #6 on: August 10, 2019, 11:13:56 PM »
I think hes good...very good with present

Offline Theycallmepatient

« Reply #7 on: August 11, 2019, 03:27:18 AM »

Can you tell us (or PM me) on who the other reader was?

Sent you a PM!

Offline TeaAndCookies

« Reply #8 on: August 11, 2019, 11:59:08 PM »
Out of all the male readers I’ve spoken with on CP, based on my experience, he’s the best by far. I called him in dire straits about my idiotic situation, and he managed to pinpoint exactly why I was feeling the way I did, with no input from me. He was firm but kind about what I needed to do. I will be calling him back very soon. I have a feeling his rate is going to go up very soon.

Offline Candy

« Reply #9 on: December 09, 2020, 02:16:16 AM »
Does anyone have updates on Lewis in terms of predictions? He seems to get current energies right. But I’m not sure about his timing and predictions? Thanks!

Offline TeaAndCookies

« Reply #10 on: February 08, 2021, 12:33:36 AM »
Does anyone have updates on Lewis in terms of predictions? He seems to get current energies right. But I’m not sure about his timing and predictions? Thanks!

I agree with you. I called him earlier in the week. He’s been great with current energies and is a good empath. Timing is off. From my experience, I think he and Ben are the best male readers on that site.

Offline bstalling

« Reply #11 on: June 11, 2021, 04:06:53 PM »
hmm, i quite liked this reader. He's Scottish, but his accent was clear. He seemed to have an intentional way of reading, he just didnt say anything just to say it. The person I was calling about is having some emotional issues and he, on his own, brought up a murder that happened to someone close to him. Couldnt believe he picked that up! I would try him again if I need to ask about someone close to me.

Offline Heather

« Reply #12 on: June 11, 2021, 09:07:49 PM »
He picked up some specific details in my reading with him. He described the physical appearance of someone I know.

Offline Yaris123

« Reply #13 on: June 16, 2021, 04:40:06 PM »
Any updates? I tried him and he was really nice.
He seemed to deliver positive news and predictions at least in
my case.

Offline TeaAndCookies

« Reply #14 on: July 10, 2021, 01:19:02 PM »
He’s one of my go-to readers. He’s very positive but very straightforward as well. I wish I could find his non CP website.