Author Topic: All the predictions line up 3 months from now  (Read 1795 times)

Offline alphabetsoup

All the predictions line up 3 months from now
« on: July 22, 2019, 10:09:42 PM »
Anyone else have predictions pending for September from your most recent reads? 
I'm starting to think that all these predictions line up because they always say XYZ will happen in 3 months.  It always seems so believable when one readers predictions line up with anothers on the timeline. It's like some sort of validation that things are going to happen.
I have had 3 readings in the last 2 weeks and they all say in "September"(slightly various outcomes but same timeline), I'm inclined to not believe them because this isn't my first rodeo.  Maybe I'm just getting cynical because none of my readings have come true for about 3 years now.  Has anyone else noticed this pattern of saying a prediction will happen in about 3 months?
« Last Edit: July 22, 2019, 10:17:07 PM by alphabetsoup »

Offline alphabetsoup

Re: All the predictions line up 3 months from now
« Reply #1 on: July 22, 2019, 10:19:09 PM »
Okay I might have exaggerated a little I can think of at least one reader who amazed me recently, that's Blaze from CP.

Offline Fidget1028

« Reply #2 on: July 22, 2019, 10:43:54 PM »
I'm starting to think that all these predictions line up because they always say XYZ will happen in 3 months.  It always seems so believable when one readers predictions line up with anothers on the timeline. It's like some sort of validation that things are going to happen.
I have had 3 readings in the last 2 weeks and they all say in "September"(slightly various outcomes but same timeline), I'm inclined to not believe them because this isn't my first rodeo.  Maybe I'm just getting cynical because none of my readings have come true for about 3 years now.  Has anyone else noticed this pattern of saying a prediction will happen in about 3 months?

Yep. March, then June, then September.

Offline SomethingBetter

• Veterans
« Reply #3 on: July 22, 2019, 10:46:12 PM »

Yep. March, then June, then September.

Yes. I use to have this problem in the past. Now I have readers that either give me specific numbers (which I write down but ignore and maybe go back to later, they give me a specific month or straight up tell me they don’t know when.

So it’s been awhile since I’ve gotten the dreaded 3 month answer, but I noticed for some readers it’s their go to.

Offline alphabetsoup

« Reply #4 on: July 23, 2019, 01:08:01 AM »
Damn! I guess I won't be a billionaire in September :(  Thanks for validating this, the list of good psychics gets smaller and smaller.

Offline Fidget1028

« Reply #5 on: July 23, 2019, 01:21:37 AM »
Damn! I guess I won't be a billionaire in September :(  Thanks for validating this, the list of good psychics gets smaller and smaller.

None of my solid readers said Sept except Kisha, but she said it last December.

Offline kdspirited

« Reply #6 on: July 23, 2019, 04:27:05 AM »
so far Mattie moved my predictions from May to september, Kisha said 9-11 so technically september, Gaylene gave me dates 9-10 or 9/10 so it could be september or in september, but she said that in March as well she said after summer not september specifically but thats the first month post summer, Anastasia also said September 23rd. Divine Love couldnt give me a specific timeline but she said very soon during our reading in June. Joannas gift also said september but she said that in March and stuck to her guns in June. Ness said from now till september.

SO YEAH! :-) Id say september is the magic month haha

Offline Sparkle002

« Reply #7 on: July 23, 2019, 05:23:53 AM »
Wow! Same. I just wrote down a list of things from my readers and everything points to September lol

However some of this stuff was predicted months ago - Leanne and Kisha gave me predictions for Sept from last October (2018)  - so it wasn’t the 3 month thing lol.

Cookie says end of Summer (which is September)
« Last Edit: July 23, 2019, 05:26:14 AM by Sparkle002 »

Offline alphabetsoup

« Reply #8 on: July 23, 2019, 06:58:45 AM »
Oh yeah I just remembered, I too got a September prediction from Joanna's Gift.  Yeah all signs point to September.  Now lets watch, come October I'll bet we'll still be here trying to figure out when it will happen.

Offline Sparkle002

« Reply #9 on: July 23, 2019, 10:53:59 AM »
Oh yeah I just remembered, I too got a September prediction from Joanna's Gift.  Yeah all signs point to September.  Now lets watch, come October I'll bet we'll still be here trying to figure out when it will happen.

Lol right!

Offline kdspirited

« Reply #10 on: July 25, 2019, 03:49:31 AM »

haha Well I hope not. I am off keen since June 17th. Lets hope it stays that way. As for Mattie and others too expensive to get stuff in your head which is simply not true