Author Topic: Dont you just hate it when Psychics say this....  (Read 3000 times)

WinterElf

Dont you just hate it when Psychics say this....
« on: July 22, 2019, 07:52:16 PM »
I have been calling them for 20 years. And each time  I call them , they say this one is not the one... the next one is.  FOR 20 Years.  This is why you should avoid readings on romance etc because i have had people say i thought he was the guy for you but i guess he isnt now... the energy has changed. the one for you is coming next year, tall and dark and handsome . lol omg

These readings will curse your love life.  He could be the one but all the readings will push them away.  I wanted to scream at a few psychics when they said this not long ago.  I just took a breath and said, " sorry but i cant believe this and this is torture. For 20 years, psychics tell me the same thing. First he is the one.... then doubts ... then he is not the one and a better person is coming etc.  Do you know how much that sucks and why would you tell me about a new person when you see i am still into the one i am calling you about???

20 FREAKING YEARS. If my story doesnt make you run away from these people who will curse you or other stories on here, I dont know what will.

And just because they are accurate for other stuff in your readings, doesnt mean they can always tell you what is going on.

When i took a break from them, i decided to get a reading on my now ex.  I had to chose between 2 guys.  The one guy that multiple psychics said is my guy , i never ever had a relationship with him.  The guy who they said would not want to be in a relationship with me, we were together for 6 years in a very committed relationship... and broke up on good terms but they were some of the best times in my life.  I barely called psychics during that time. When we broke up, all the psychics said we would get back but we never did, even if we are just friends to this day. I am sure hte addicts will say , they were right in a way since we are friends but naw... i asked a specific  question with them and most said my guides and angels are telling me YES and you will have children .  These were FAMOUS AND POPULAR PSYCHICS ON KEEN AND KASAMBA.

ahahahahahahaahahahahahahahahaha what angels and guides were they talking to?
« Last Edit: July 22, 2019, 08:01:26 PM by WinterElf »

Offline SomethingBetter

• Veterans
Re: Dont you just hate it when Psychics say this....
« Reply #1 on: July 22, 2019, 07:59:38 PM »
I have been calling them for 20 years. And each time  I call them , they say this one is not the one... the next one is.  FOR 20 Years.  This is why you should avoid readings on romance etc because i have had people say i thought he was the guy for you but i guess he isnt now... the energy has changed. the one for you is coming next year, tall and dark and handsome . lol omg

These readings will curse your love life.  He could be the one but all the readings will push them away.  I wanted to scream at a few psychics when they said this not long ago.  I just took a breath and said, " sorry but i cant believe this and this is torture. For 20 years, psychics tell me the same thing. First he is the one.... then doubts ... then he is not the one and a better person is coming etc.  Do you know how much that sucks and why would you tell me about a new person when you see i am still into the one i am calling you about???

20 FREAKING YEARS. If my story doesnt make you run away from these people who will curse you or other stories on here, I dont know what will.

WinterElf, I hope you are doing better.

With all due respect, readings don’t “curse” your live life or “push” people away. WE do that with our own insecurities.

I have loved and lost people while getting readings on them, both from bad readers and good readers when I learned to discern the two. But it was always my actions or insecurities that drive a person away. Never sorta psychic told me. I make my own decisions, not the person on the other side of the phone. If they didn’t work for me I don’t call again. But at the end of the day it’s my life and my responsibility. I’m culpable for my behavior, not them. And I learned to quit using them as a crutch for my anxiety.

I know you’ve been doing this for 20 years. I know there isn’t exactly a 12 step program for psychic addiction, but maybe there is some addiction program you can look into or perhaps therapy. You would probably feel much better using another outlet for your feelings.

WinterElf

« Reply #2 on: July 22, 2019, 08:28:36 PM »
I see what you are saying good points.  But if it is truly where they have no effect on a lot of people, why do they keep calling and paying money? To forget about the advice? To not have the words linger in their minds once they are confronted with decision making for the issue? If there is no use other than entertainment, why do they keep calling ?  To trust the psychics advice because the little things came to pass so they act on the other advice? I know people say it doesnt affect them but even after paying all that money , I started to take certain ones seriously when multiple predictions came to pass and then the biggest prediction NEVER HAPPENED. 

Yes, I need help. I keep crying and I am so angry that I allowed them in... the psychics because all their advice... the little stuff was right but the big picture advice never manifested and many got angry and some threatened me when I said , naw that aint right because .... etc... I blame myself first of all. I am so angry though and bitter now. I just stay in my room and i sleep all day after work to try to forget my reality. Now the one thing that they said happened but never was happening.... will happen because the fear that was stirred up during the readings that made me so depressed and nervous.   

An example of a couple of readings....

Psychic:  " Um, the cards here say that there is a woman around him. "
Me:  "But 2 weeks ago you said He is not going anywhere and has no interest in other women.  You also didnt mention a woman in the last reading"
Psychic:  "Okay, you can take my advice or you can go to a fairytale reader.  That is why he is not even your bf yet because you believe the fluff"
ME:     " I was just asking a question. This reading is very different than last time."
Psychic:  "He just got laid off right?"
Me:  " Yes, you are right. I guess if you can see that, maybe there is something to this new development."
Psychic: "He has a roommate ?  Tall guy with black hair? He makes more money than your guy and is to himself a lot."
Me:  "YES! Very true"
Psychic:  "Okay he is not with his roommate but with her now. They are talking now."
Me:  " OMG... oh no...  :'( :'( :'( :'( :'("

The next day I get a call from him asking me to come over. They had dropped him off at his place from the hospital as he collapsed at work the same day the psychic said he was at  on a date with the mystery woman.  It was all over FB of him in the ambulance etc and in the hospital till the next day.  I spoke to his friend and he said he was with him the entire time......  So yah, but even with that evidence it kept playing in my head as to how the psychic got the little stuff right but the part that I thought was the most important to hear was not right at all.

Offline Sparkle002

« Reply #3 on: July 22, 2019, 08:34:23 PM »

WinterElf, I hope you are doing better.

With all due respect, readings don’t “curse” your live life or “push” people away. WE do that with our own insecurities.

I have loved and lost people while getting readings on them, both from bad readers and good readers when I learned to discern the two. But it was always my actions or insecurities that drive a person away. Never sorta psychic told me. I make my own decisions, not the person on the other side of the phone. If they didn’t work for me I don’t call again. But at the end of the day it’s my life and my responsibility. I’m culpable for my behavior, not them. And I learned to quit using them as a crutch for my anxiety.

I know you’ve been doing this for 20 years. I know there isn’t exactly a 12 step program for psychic addiction, but maybe there is some addiction program you can look into or perhaps therapy. You would probably feel much better using another outlet for your feelings.

Well said SB. I feel the same. We are responsible for our own actions. It’s like someone telling you to shoot somebody because they are in danger - the person telling you to shoot could be for a real reason or a lie! - either way, you have the choice to shoot them or not. When judged, what would you do? Blame that person because they told you to do it if you found out it was a lie? Or take up for the person if you found out it was in defense? Either way the gun was shot because you took action. Can’t really blame someone else on this. At some point we have to recognize power of discernment even tho it’s hard.

Hope it gets better for you
« Last Edit: July 22, 2019, 08:40:17 PM by Sparkle002 »

Offline Sparkle002

« Reply #4 on: July 22, 2019, 08:47:12 PM »

Good grief! Whomever that reader is, pull them from your list!
Sounds like the readers you’ve been choosing are terrible...like omg I couldn’t imagine.

I’ll say that readers have an affect on me - or after affect. Like if they get a hit, I’m entertained and in awe of their abilities. That’s why i go back. I don’t however get emotionally invested in the readings. At least where I’m holding on to what they say is true as I try to keep a balance with realizm vs readings. That doesn’t mean i may not be disappointed but I’m not “all the way in” and dependant emotionally. I can’t be. It’s bad for health.

I take readings with a grain of salt. If it happens it’s like a high, if it doesn’t, it’s like a bad sandwich i throw away- basically wishing it was a tasty sandwich but i wasted my money - oh well.

I see what you are saying good points.  But if it is truly where they have no effect on a lot of people, why do they keep calling and paying money? To forget about the advice? To not have the words linger in their minds once they are confronted with decision making for the issue? If there is no use other than entertainment, why do they keep calling ?  To trust the psychics advice because the little things came to pass so they act on the other advice? I know people say it doesnt affect them but even after paying all that money , I started to take certain ones seriously when multiple predictions came to pass and then the biggest prediction NEVER HAPPENED. 

Yes, I need help. I keep crying and I am so angry that I allowed them in... the psychics because all their advice... the little stuff was right but the big picture advice never manifested and many got angry and some threatened me when I said , naw that aint right because .... etc... I blame myself first of all. I am so angry though and bitter now. I just stay in my room and i sleep all day after work to try to forget my reality. Now the one thing that they said happened but never was happening.... will happen because the fear that was stirred up during the readings that made me so depressed and nervous.   

Me:  "But 2 weeks ago you said He is not going anywhere and has no interest in other women.  You also didnt mention a woman in the last reading"
Psychic:  "Okay, you can take my advice or you can go to a fairytale reader.  That is why he is not even your bf yet because you believe the fluff"
ME:     " I was just asking a question. This reading is very different than last time."
Me:  " Yes, you are right. I guess if you can see that, maybe there is something to this new development."
Psychic: "He has a roommate ?  Tall guy with black hair? He makes more money than your guy and is to himself a lot."
Psychic:  "Okay he is not with his roommate but with her now. They are talking now."

The next day I get a call from him asking me to come over. They had dropped him off at his place from the hospital as he collapsed at work the same day the psychic said he was at  on a date with the mystery woman.  It was all over FB of him in the ambulance etc and in the hospital till the next day.  I spoke to his friend and he said he was with him the entire time......  So yah, but even with that evidence it kept playing in my head as to how the psychic got the little stuff right but the part that I thought was the most important to hear was not right at all.

WinterElf

« Reply #5 on: July 22, 2019, 08:54:21 PM »
yah that dialogue was a combo of more than one psychic but to show generally how you can get shut down if you question some. Not all. I know some good psychics but the problem is

1. the waiting
2. it is not the psychic so much as the hope they gave me that never manifested so i am coming back to reality and weaning myself off the readings that give me false hope...  I am just letting go and processing my feelings now and I am so sad about things not working out how they said it would work out. it is hard because they got so many small things right.  SO MANY LITTLE THINGS MANIFESTED
3.  All the negative things came to pass and maybe 25 percent was positive.

Offline SomethingBetter

• Veterans
« Reply #6 on: July 22, 2019, 09:33:59 PM »

I get what you’re saying WinterElf, and you’re right, people do keep paying to hear things, they do hold on, so yes, the readers so have an effect. I won’t deny it.

Here is where our part comes in. It’s been my experience that those who get readings (myself included) have issues with control, anxiety and addiction.

I want to know everything, I want to control everything, I have severe anxiety issues. I’ve been in a similar, not exact, but similar experience you described.  But at the end of the day, it wasn’t about the readers nor was it their fault. It was me for calling about something described as entertainment, holding on, obsessing, what have you.

I mean I managed to quit readings cold turkey 8 years ago and now I’m back, although much better.

I think what has helped me has been anxiety meds and tools, meditation, therapy and finding ways to raise my self esteem. At the end of the day I hate looking back and saying “Man, it was a shitty day because so and so told me this and I let it dwell all day or I made decision X when I should have cooled my jets and not let my thoughts override me.”

It takes practice and I legit have impulse control issues. But like I said, at the end of the day I want to be able to confidently say I made these choices based on me and not someone else’s advice and opinion unless it’s someone I trust like a friend or a family member.

Will I probably slip up at times? Yeah but I’ll get right back to where I need to be.

Also having a better class of readers helps.

I hope you can take a good internal inventory and find out what really triggers you to not only read but sometimes act out because Of the readings and find a suitable coping mechanism.

Offline Girly1998

« Reply #7 on: July 22, 2019, 09:54:33 PM »
Was anybody ever right for you?

WinterElf

« Reply #8 on: July 22, 2019, 11:15:32 PM »
And 99 percent of the time when they say a new person is coming never happens.  Plus i usually cut them off when they want to go into more details about it because it's all bullshit.

Only 3 predicted  my current poi. And this is why i feel readings are EVIL because they said it will be a happy long term relationship and had details on his job and looks before i even knew he existed.  After 2 months of dating this guy they said um.... "Looks like he is not the one. Now the new guy coming in is...."

I just wanted to scream .

Offline diamondcanadian

« Reply #9 on: July 22, 2019, 11:35:43 PM »
And 99 percent of the time when they say a new person is coming never happens.  Plus i usually cut them off when they want to go into more details about it because it's all bullshit.

Only 3 predicted  my current poi. And this is why i feel readings are EVIL because they said it will be a happy long term relationship and had details on his job and looks before i even knew he existed.  After 2 months of dating this guy they said um.... "Looks like he is not the one. Now the new guy coming in is...."

Then when this happens we need to step away from the readings and focus on ourselves. I’m a big believer too that psychics also pick up on our anxiety and this can skew the reading.

Pick certain readers and stick to them. Don’t believe everything as gospel - if in your gut you don’t feel it to be right , it isn’t right .

Psychics who are scammers will tell you anything to keep you hooked . You just have to learn to prioritize/ ignore or let go .

Offline SomethingBetter

• Veterans
« Reply #10 on: July 23, 2019, 12:06:03 AM »

Then when this happens we need to step away from the readings and focus on ourselves. I’m a big believer too that psychics also pick up on our anxiety and this can skew the reading.

Pick certain readers and stick to them. Don’t believe everything as gospel - if in your gut you don’t feel it to be right , it isn’t right .

Psychics who are scammers will tell you anything to keep you hooked . You just have to learn to prioritize/ ignore or let go .

I agree with Diamond.

Also, WinterElf, it’s cool that a few predicted a certain man, however, before they started saying , “he’s not the one,” stuff like that, were things going well? Or had things started to go wrong already?

If things were great and they started predicting bad things then subconsciously you might have been throwing out that information and energy and unknowingly causing problems on the relationship. Or were things starting to go downhill already and you mentioned that to these reader and they ran with it? Some are very astute cold readers/armchair psychologists and could have been using your own words to make these negative predictions.

I really hope you find a way out of this hole with the readings and I truly believe if you think these readings/readers are evil, please stop. Don’t let that energy in your space if thats how you feel.

WinterElf

« Reply #11 on: July 23, 2019, 12:47:32 PM »
Spiritminded was the one who predicted him coming into my life and also she said, " If you do not listen to others and not let others influence the relationship, it should go well."
She was right but as each reading went on, it got worse etc.... I called after we had a small misunderstanding a few weeks into dating each other. 
Phoenix rising saw it coming and was so correct for every man in my life. before him i always had her saying it wouldnot work out and it never did despite my best efforts but this POI was the first she said that i would have a relationship with... and Marceejay saw him coming.  Jessica spirit has been the most accurate about him since dating and also QOC and Aquarian Psychic.

be careful with spiritminded and marceejay and do not feed them information at first because they can run with a bad story even if they are really accurate.

My anxiety caused issues but he did also.... and also jealous people who didnt want to see me happy and with him... and readers who made fake predictions of him being with other women etc that caused me to react or be upset.

Offline SomethingBetter

• Veterans
« Reply #12 on: July 24, 2019, 02:06:04 AM »
Spiritminded was the one who predicted him coming into my life and also she said, " If you do not listen to others and not let others influence the relationship, it should go well."
She was right but as each reading went on, it got worse etc.... I called after we had a small misunderstanding a few weeks into dating each other. 
Phoenix rising saw it coming and was so correct for every man in my life. before him i always had her saying it wouldnot work out and it never did despite my best efforts but this POI was the first she said that i would have a relationship with... and Marceejay saw him coming.  Jessica spirit has been the most accurate about him since dating and also QOC and Aquarian Psychic.

be careful with spiritminded and marceejay and do not feed them information at first because they can run with a bad story even if they are really accurate.

My anxiety caused issues but he did also.... and also jealous people who didnt want to see me happy and with him... and readers who made fake predictions of him being with other women etc that caused me to react or be upset.

I have never worked with Spiritminded but I adore QoC. She is a straight shooter.

I wouldn’t call psychics if you just had a little misunderstanding. That is going to mess with your head. This is where I support exercise, meditation, walking away, deep breathing, Yoga...whatever it takes to get you into a better headspace.

Marceejay is a fake.

I think the mistake you are making is 1. Blaming other people who were jealous. Girl, you had him. Let them be jealous. Unless they were true sabotages than pay them no mind. They are dirt under you shoes.

The other mistake is you blaming readers who say he’s with others. I don’t care if you’re reading with God himself. Unless you have proof, don’t react or panic. Save them for when you do have proof. You are living a self fulfilling prophecy. They tell you something and instead of sitting back and waiting for evidence you jump the gun. They predict something bad, you get reactive then the bad stuff happens. It’s a cycle that only you can stop. You have to take more responsibility for your actions.

Who else do you read with? Have you tried Yona or Kisha? I like QoC, but do you read with off keen readers who are reputable?

Maybe they can five you peace of mind.

I hope you relax and find something to ease your nerves.

Offline bstalling

« Reply #13 on: July 24, 2019, 04:30:40 AM »

Good grief! Whomever that reader is, pull them from your list!
Sounds like the readers you’ve been choosing are terrible...like omg I couldn’t imagine.

I’ll say that readers have an affect on me - or after affect. Like if they get a hit, I’m entertained and in awe of their abilities. That’s why i go back. I don’t however get emotionally invested in the readings. At least where I’m holding on to what they say is true as I try to keep a balance with realizm vs readings. That doesn’t mean i may not be disappointed but I’m not “all the way in” and dependant emotionally. I can’t be. It’s bad for health.

I take readings with a grain of salt. If it happens it’s like a high, if it doesn’t, it’s like a bad sandwich i throw away- basically wishing it was a tasty sandwich but i wasted my money - oh well.

Yeah, it took me a long time to not get invested emotionally in these readings. Years of misses and wrong outcomes killed that. I see them for what they are now, which is entertainment. I will always believe in psychic ability, but its just not useful in our everyday lives.

WinterElf

« Reply #14 on: July 24, 2019, 05:32:17 AM »
Marceejay has never given me free mns in the years i have spoken with her weird lol But i guess there is a connection because a lot of her readings have come to pass for me but also if she is wrong, she is so damn dead wrong. 

I know i should not have reacted but after the trauma of the last relationship where i was always calm etc until he suddenly dropped a bomb on me about another woman, i have been super insecure  even if i try to hide it. 

It has been 3 weeks since my POI contacted me. I feel that is message enough he dont wanna talk. My heart is breaking so bad.   I just need someone to hold me now because i keep crying everyday... my friends and family try to be there for me.  My guy friend is coming over to have a talk and hug... i feel physically sick.

i just dont have energy to even text my friends on the phone and ask them to call me because i am usually just sleeping and it is easy to lay down and just talk to a voice.  i feel sick and so sad i hope i can get over this heartbreak.