Author Topic: Before the call... Ask these questions  (Read 1564 times)

WinterElf

Before the call... Ask these questions
« on: July 21, 2019, 10:45:11 PM »

Why are you calling?  If it's hope, it doesn't last long because you call another psychic soon after. If it's control, it's out of your hands. If it's thoughts in the POI head, it's a waste because actions speak louder.

Did calling psychics help you in the past? Are you with the POI you called about all the time??? Financially you're broke. The poi still did what they wanted. It's not guaranteed the info you're getting is correct.

Were you able to move on after the call or calm down?

Did your life Improve from calling psychics?

What do you have to show from calling all these psychics??

WinterElf

Re: Before the call... Ask these questions
« Reply #1 on: July 21, 2019, 11:27:56 PM »
that is great.  psychics have been more accurate for me when it comes to jobs also.  that post was related to relationships and people on serious binges.  calling all the time makes it hard to get over someone or a situation as i am seeing many people struggle with

Offline Daisy573

« Reply #2 on: July 22, 2019, 12:34:25 AM »
I think it depends on why you are calling.  I would agree that calling all the time for outcome predictions in love will keep you hanging on a lot longer than you actually should for sure and I have tried to stop doing that to be honest.  But, I have found psychics useful for career stuff and just to clear up confusion in a situation/reading intentions of others etc.  I've tried not focus on contact questions and long term outcomes anymore.  It just doesnt matter... usually when someone throws timing at me or contact info I didnt really even ask for it

Offline SomethingBetter

• Veterans
« Reply #3 on: July 22, 2019, 01:26:09 AM »

Why are you calling?  If it's hope, it doesn't last long because you call another psychic soon after. If it's control, it's out of your hands. If it's thoughts in the POI head, it's a waste because actions speak louder.

Did calling psychics help you in the past? Are you with the POI you called about all the time??? Financially you're broke. The poi still did what they wanted. It's not guaranteed the info you're getting is correct.

I think it’s about balance and self control. Do I sometimes call due to anxiety? Yes but I have drastically cut down on that.

I don’t call if I haven’t been in contact with someone for a long while.

I remember these people aren’t god. If they are wrong, I write them off. I won’t even rate them. I don’t call and argue with them if they are wrong. Why waste my money on a wrong person?

I don’t take their words as gospel. I don’t argue or pick fights with people because Madame WuWu on Keen said or saw this. I wait for a body of proof.

I don’t call just anyone. I stick to 4-5 readers and that’s it.

I don’t let what they say sway my own intuition or energy.

Overall, I call for entertainment and a brief glimpse of the future. That’s it. I don’t pin my hopes and dreams on them, blame the readers (I chose to call) or let it affect my life path or self esteem. This is my life and I’m 100% responsible for it. Period.

Offline diamondcanadian

« Reply #4 on: July 22, 2019, 01:32:13 AM »

I think it’s about balance and self control. Do I sometimes call due to anxiety? Yes but I have drastically cut down on that.

I remember these people aren’t god. If they are wrong, I write them off. I won’t even rate them. I don’t call and argue with them if they are wrong. Why waste my money on a wrong person?

I don’t take their words as gospel. I don’t argue or pick fights with people because Madame WuWu on Keen said or saw this. I wait for a body of proof.

Overall, I call for entertainment and a brief glimpse of the future. That’s it. I don’t pin my hopes and dreams on them, blame the readers (I chose to call) or let it affect my life path or self esteem. This is my life and I’m 100% responsible for it. Period.

Absolutely agree with this 100%.

I have control of my life and don’t let psychics rule my life . I call them for ideas about what’s going to happen, and if it happens , great ! If it doesn’t , it’s not going to be the end of me . I am strong, and I will continue to be strong .

Offline SomethingBetter

• Veterans
« Reply #5 on: July 22, 2019, 01:36:25 AM »

Absolutely agree with this 100%.

I have control of my life and don’t let psychics rule my life . I call them for ideas about what’s going to happen, and if it happens , great ! If it doesn’t , it’s not going to be the end of me . I am strong, and I will continue to be strong .

🙌🏼Thank you🙌🏼

Offline flora0250

« Reply #6 on: July 22, 2019, 01:54:28 AM »

I have definitely fallen prey to allowing what someone says to influence my intuition & energy. This is something I’m working on but it is super hard for me. I get really overanalytical - both ways - positive and negative. And then I lose sight sometimes. So this one’s a big goal for me. But this isn’t just with calling Psychics for me this is a pattern in my life. Overall I pick up and take to heart very deeply others opinions and I know it’s rooted in low self esteem. But I’m getting better!

Offline JonesCDee

« Reply #7 on: July 22, 2019, 02:50:37 AM »
LOVE LOVE LOVE this! Thank you for posting. I was addicted to psychic readings for years and wasted $10,000s. In all that time, most  were wrong, some got some things right and by the time I found a reader who got everything right for me, I was borderline mentally ill and she refused to read for me because she told me I was an addict. I never could see it as entertainment and I got in a deep financial hole with almost nothing to show for it except the brief high of feeling fixed after a reading. Readers who cash in on that are immoral scammers. People here helped me when I was pretty crazy and helped me see I was behaving insane without shaming me. Thank you for that. Theres a lot of good things that happen here  8) ;D