Author Topic: Readers that give the same time frame  (Read 903 times)

Offline Cteebaby1

Readers that give the same time frame
« on: July 21, 2019, 05:46:18 PM »
Anybody had past experiences where multiple readers give you the same time frame? For example let’s say you ask reader A when do they expect your POI to come around and the reader gives you the timeframe mid to late October. Then you call reader B asking the same questions and that reader says I see him being more consistent In October. Then reader C comes along and says I see some type of commitment October to November ! Then to top it all off a reader you had a reading from a year ago says they see some type of marriage in the fall of next year ?? Anyone had the same timeframes given by multiple readers ?? Or maybe they’re picking up on each other’s read

Offline Sparkle002

Re: Readers that give the same time frame
« Reply #1 on: July 21, 2019, 06:13:22 PM »
I had a bunch of readers last fall give me the same timeframe about my POI 1 and how he would improve and progress by the spring - March/April. That reading was in Oct/Nov. I doubted them, but it sure enough happened and in that time frame!

Offline Cteebaby1

« Reply #2 on: July 21, 2019, 06:21:19 PM »
Wow okay because when I ask about what’s going on and will the person would come back around it seems like they jump to the fall time . I’m all for final outcomes though ! So fingers crossed. Ever since “mercury retrograde & shadow retrograde we’ve done nothing but argue and hardly any communication . Many tell me about this fall season is significant. Even early as September (sincerity’s prediction)

Offline Zzib

« Reply #3 on: July 21, 2019, 10:42:30 PM »
I had a bunch of readers last fall give me the same timeframe about my POI 1 and how he would improve and progress by the spring - March/April. That reading was in Oct/Nov. I doubted them, but it sure enough happened and in that time frame!

Who are this readers who were good with timeframe? Cause so far for me none have worked

anything