Author Topic: Reconciliation prediction  (Read 2420 times)

Offline miss_t

Reconciliation prediction
« on: July 21, 2019, 04:43:30 PM »
I just realized that I’ve been getting very similar first lines from my readers recently and it’s weird.

They’ve been picking up reconciliation when in fact I’m not at odds with my POI. I hope this is not a go to first line that they use for everybody who asks for a love reading.

Notice the very similar lines:

Gaylene - I get a reconciliation. Are you two not together?

QoC - I get an apology or reconciliation. Are you two at odds?

Clarisa (bitwine) - There seems to be a disconnect with a person. Did you recently have a break up?

If these readers aren’t giving this line to everybody, then I sure hope my EX IS NOT HIJACKING ALL OF MY RECENT READINGS!!! lol I did not call about him and don’t want any reconnection with him.

Offline Fidget1028

Re: Reconciliation prediction
« Reply #1 on: July 21, 2019, 04:47:58 PM »
I just realized that I’ve been getting very similar first lines from my readers recently and it’s weird.

They’ve been picking up reconciliation when in fact I’m not at odds with my POI. I hope this is not a go to first line that they use for everybody who asks for a love reading.

Clarisa (bitwine) - There seems to be a disconnect with a person. Did you recently have a break up?

If these readers aren’t giving this line to everybody, then I sure hope my EX IS NOT HIJACKING ALL OF MY RECENT READINGS!!! lol I did not call about him and don’t want any reconnection with him.

😂😂 I ask myself the same thing sometimes.

Offline diamondcanadian

« Reply #2 on: July 21, 2019, 04:49:54 PM »

If it helps , I don’t get that line and there is distance lol

Offline miss_t

« Reply #3 on: July 21, 2019, 04:58:25 PM »
If my ex really does try to reconnect and reconcile with me anytime soon then it means it was really him that they are picking up instead of my current POI. Urgh noooooo! I’m gonna be pulling all my hair out lmao

Offline Fidget1028

« Reply #4 on: July 21, 2019, 05:02:42 PM »
If my ex really does try to reconnect and reconcile with me anytime soon then it means it was really him that they are picking up instead of my current POI. Urgh noooooo! I’m gonna be pulling all my hair out lmao

Everytime I get that a man is going to give me an apology, I start thinking of every troll (including my ex husband) who ever did me wrong. Lmao...please no...

Offline miss_t

« Reply #5 on: July 21, 2019, 05:42:16 PM »

Everytime I get that a man is going to give me an apology, I start thinking of every troll (including my ex husband) who ever did me wrong. Lmao...please no...

Hahahaha! You and me both 🤣  The only recent reader that I’m sure picked up on my current POI and not my ex is Kisha. She’s the only one who knew exactly that my POI is not an ex, that I don’t need a contact prediction, and that we are on the developing stage of our relationship. These without any info from me aside from his name.

Offline miss_t

« Reply #6 on: July 21, 2019, 05:44:05 PM »
So I've read with Gaylene and QoC from your list about a POI coming back. And they did not give me those exact lines. When I asked Gaylene about my POI, she said she seems him coming back and then asked if we broke up. And with QoC she basically told me that he's thinking and reflecting, and is thinking of reaching out (but I have yet to hear from him).

How did you ask them about your POI? Did you just ask “What’s coming up with me and ____?”

Offline miss_t

« Reply #7 on: July 21, 2019, 05:45:46 PM »

If it helps , I don’t get that line and there is distance lol

Atleast now I know that it’s not their go-to first liner lmao 😆

Offline miss_t

« Reply #8 on: July 21, 2019, 06:08:07 PM »
So Gaylene I spoke with via chat, so I'm just rereading the chat now....I asked her "What do you see in my life with a man named ____?"

With QoC I usually ask something along the lines of "What do you see happening with me and a man named _____?" I called her friday night and I asked her what she seems with a man named _____ and what he thinks of me, or his feelings towards me? I've read with her a total of 3 times, and she's never said "reconciliation" or "apology," she'll tell me that he's thinking of reaching out,  (he has a gf now so that makes sense), and the other night she said hes been basically reflecting on our relationship and is thinking a lot and taking ownership of what he did.

Thanks! Now, I am more convinced that they didn’t just give me a line. I hope it’s my current POI. Maybe we’ll have a lil misunderstanding or something. Just let it be NOT MY EX PLEASE 😂

Offline Heidimary

« Reply #9 on: July 21, 2019, 06:22:46 PM »
If it helps, gaylene picked up that we’re not together and that he was going to try to quick fix what he did.. well he unblocked me... on his phone... FOR ONE DAY... JUST ONE DAY... but because I’m still not over how he left as, he blockd me again. So I practically screwed up whatever he was going to say on his own.

Offline miss_t

« Reply #10 on: July 24, 2019, 03:58:13 AM »
Thanks ya’ll for sharing!

Just an update.. My POI all of sudden was saying sorry to me because he thinks that I feel unappreciated. He said he feels so bad that I am so much better in this relationship than him and that I have so much to give and that he could’ve done better. Him saying all these actually made me feel nervous. I honestly thought he’s gonna break up with me but he didn’t. Maybe he felt that I’m pulling away coz I wasn’t talking to him as much lately. But I wasn’t mad at all, just busy with work and letting him enjoy his time with family. This is the first time that he was so open about what he feels. Telling me how he appreciates me and how I make him happy.

I guess this is the APOLOGY/RECONCILIATION that my readers picked up. We weren’t at odds so I had some doubts but yeah they were right. And I’M SO GLAD THEY PICKED UP ON MY CURRENT POI AND NOT SOMEBODY ELSE!