Author Topic: Bond  (Read 2805 times)

Offline Jbossy25

Bond
« on: July 20, 2019, 11:11:12 PM »
Let me tell u i read with her just to try her cuz she’s new and she was so stuttery and trying to relay messages from her spirit guides and i gave her a bad testimonial and guess what? Her predictions happened and something she said to me my poi said word for word. She got the exact day of when we would spend time together and be intimate. I really doubted her wow. When u talk to her you’ll see why i was thinking like i was but she’s truly accurate even if her words are bunched up

Offline Yaw Yaw

Re: Bond
« Reply #1 on: July 23, 2019, 12:46:58 AM »
Wish my experience with her was a good one but unfortunately it wasn‘t.  I read with her today and didn't connect with her at all. Asked her what she sees coming up between K and I, she said she sees us at the place where things flow nice and even between us....Wrong, bc our contact/communication is very little and sporadic for the last 6 months.

Offline diamondcanadian

« Reply #2 on: July 23, 2019, 12:48:30 AM »
I read with her too and it didn’t fit with the situation at all. Started sprouting random stuff that made me scratch my head , reach for the vodka and hang up lol

Offline alphabetsoup

« Reply #3 on: July 23, 2019, 01:06:03 AM »
I read with her too.  She gave me a 3 month prediction but when I asked her "why" her answer did not even sort of fit with the situation.  It was a cold read.

Offline TeaAndCookies

« Reply #4 on: July 25, 2019, 08:48:06 PM »
I’m curious to try her. Then again, whenever I get curious, I come to this forum, read the posts and the itch magically disappears.  ;D

Offline kandyna

« Reply #5 on: July 29, 2019, 11:05:15 PM »
I just spoke to her so far I kinda like her... she was honest regarding not having details or timing for certain question that I asked. But she did make a prediction that sounds reasonable and I asked her about my poi I felt as what she said was okay but the idk if its luck or coincidence, she guess one of his initial

Offline Jbossy25

« Reply #6 on: August 01, 2019, 11:44:23 PM »
Lol idc what y’all say this lady is super gifted. Just talked to her and she got sooooo much right on what she picked up about my poi. She’s good with timing which is why i went back to her. She knew my poi has been struggling with work and money

Offline MikeNY

« Reply #7 on: August 12, 2022, 07:40:28 PM »
I had a reading with Bond. She states the same predictions for a months now. I will update after this weekend if she was right

Offline MikeNY

« Reply #8 on: September 05, 2022, 03:33:06 AM »
Well what she said didn't happen. But so did the other 7
Readers. Maybe timing is off who knows. Let's see if it happens. If I don't hear anything by this months. It's a bust for me

anything