Author Topic: Lucy California Psychic  (Read 2267 times)

Offline beautyb

Lucy California Psychic
« on: July 20, 2019, 05:39:12 PM »
Has anyone read with Lucy? Just wondering how your experience and predictions planned out?

I did, and I was very kind to her, I asked my question, and she SLAMMED me basically calling me stupid to never take my guy back and just end it. She didn't even know the story. She spoke horribly and blamed everything on me, and I know for a fact I do not make one wrong choice nor was anything my fault! I was flabbergasted by her behavior, when I know I did not deserve it.
She did give me one prediction.

I did complain and report her, worst psychic I've ever spoken to, I couldn’t believe it!

Offline spiritualbinger

Re: Lucy California Psychic
« Reply #1 on: March 22, 2020, 02:03:14 PM »
LMAO girl, I had the same experience. Home girl is negative AF. I actually hung up 3 minutes in. Horribly inaccurate about the present too.

Offline njlady

Re: Lucy California Psychic
« Reply #2 on: March 22, 2020, 10:54:12 PM »
I spoke with her 2(?) years ago and I didn't find her to be negative (she was actually very nice and straightforward) but she did overstate the situation I was in. Not just a little, a lot. I was breaking up with a man who had some very undesirable habits, actually I think I may have already broken up with him before I made the call, but anyway she made it much more dire than it actually was.  From what I recall, the call was only about that single present situation so I really can't comment on her general reading accuracy.