Author Topic: Thoughts and opinions my list  (Read 2028 times)

Offline maggs30

Thoughts and opinions my list
« on: July 20, 2019, 03:19:18 PM »
Mattie - he's in no hurry we have a connection end Aug will see a shift and Oct and Nov are good.
QofC - he's cautious can't commit right now issues with his daughter takes his time but is going somewhere relationship wise.
Rusty - 2 calls first was it looks really good oh wait he will break it off soon but he comes back and is stable. 2nd call he's going to be back and forth just walk away was her advice.
Aries - Aug or 8 weeks will be a change with more time for us more comfortable in Oct I won't feel secure for a while and it won't be stable for several months. More coming in Aug.
Barbara - July to Oct will be rough good in Oct and he thinks of where I would fit marriage wise.
Aquamarine - he worries and analyses he wants a relationship couple of months to consistency.
Matilda - it will fizzle because I walk away in Aug would be into the new year before he is ready to fully commit 12 months to get better he wants a relationship but can't give me the time I want.
Aries - this was the first call with her Sept and Oct are good and I will step back a little in Oct.
Gaylene - he is my soul mate he's not good at communicating his feelings he can lack time and energy for the relationship 3 months till celebrations I may end it in Aug do to lack of attention.
Sincerity - he's stressed he needs me to step back better in Sept he will give me a gift end of Aug decisions being made around thanksgiving he's my destiny but there is another wobble coming up be strong
Cookie - he won't always respond like I want him to July to Dec will be frustrating I need patience it will work out get to the new year and it balances out with us
LisaD - he has a lot going on he isn't grounded needs to get his tjoughts together he's not in the right place in life it can go somewhere with him
LoL - no stability for 6 to 7 months I may walk away
LadyP - he's scattered but not gone he will be back he doesn't know if he is able to have a relationship work struggles not showing the level of intetest I want but that's based on his problems can be long term but we will struggle he's broken and can't figure out how to balance it said she sees him and his daughter happy with me.

I know and understand his struggles 7 days a week working 80 plus hours a week. He doesn't have time and I pushed and we argued and now we are talking very little. I am pulling back and giving him some space and plan to reach out in a week or 2 to sit down and talk. He thinks I want kids marriage and relationship rules but really I'm not ready for any of that besides don't be poking other females. I think its merely a communication issue we can fix. Thoughts?

Offline maggs30

Re: Thoughts and opinions my list
« Reply #1 on: July 20, 2019, 05:20:30 PM »
I'm going to add in Yona. I did not read with her about him but another guy I had dated sometime before and Yona was all rosy so maybe she mixed energies. My top up isnt for another 11 days.
Yona - stubborn difficulties around him big changes in 2 to 3 months. 3 months after the reading is when I started dating the guy I'm currently with. Legal symbols and money troubles and he will disappear and it will be very dramatic. We are meant to be together and there will be a move in 9 to 12 months.

I think she picked up new guy? Not the one I was calling about? Several have talked about a move around me but I just bought my house a little over a year ago and I have no plans to sell it and move into new guys studio apartment with 5 dogs lmao. I'm thinking everything is pointing to him being the one which I hope so because our morals values outlook on life and our dreams for the future along with our spiritual faith are really lined up. I guess I just want opinions I don't have to spend 10 bucks a minute for lol

Offline maggs30

« Reply #2 on: July 22, 2019, 11:24:07 AM »
Updating to say he still hasn't shaved and its been almost 2 weeks since our fight. When I saw him today he looked at me then just looked down. A few minutes later I started talking to him about random work stuff and he was smiling and talking to me like nothing happened. We will see how it all plays out. Feels good to know he isn't totally closed off.

Offline maggs30

« Reply #3 on: July 22, 2019, 12:34:47 PM »
Updating to say he still hasn't shaved and its been almost 2 weeks since our fight. When I saw him today he looked at me then just looked down. A few minutes later I started talking to him about random work stuff and he was smiling and talking to me like nothing happened. We will see how it all plays out. Feels good to know he isn't totally closed off.

I remember reading your review on Matilda who told you’d have a fight.  You said in the post you don’t fight with him.  Have you had a fight?  Don’t follow all posts. Only saying it because she was the most accurate along with Yona for me.  Sounds like he’s happy to see you though so let it all go any enjoy him and if it’s meant to work out I’m sure it will.

Yeah Matilda said we would fight and I would walk away from him. We didn't fight but we did. Lol basically he was cranky under a lot of stress and told me what I see is what I get and I did walk right out of his apartment and didn't contact him for 8 days. More ego clash and stress then a fight but pretty close. I just want his and my work stress to ease because it causes conflict between is be cause we communicate poorly under stress. Ugh damn in Matilda. She did say it could be really long term if I stick it out through December.

Offline maggs30

« Reply #4 on: July 22, 2019, 01:36:39 PM »
Yeah he's 7 days a week 80 plus hours a week with 2 jobs im 6 days a week 60 plus hours a week with 2 jobs so blah