Author Topic: Wrong about 3rd person  (Read 1537 times)

WinterElf

Wrong about 3rd person
« on: July 20, 2019, 02:43:22 PM »
Please please do not believe these psychics when then tell you there is a 3rd person. I ruined my relationship and life listening to them. 

My POI had no one else other than me and even when I dug for information and checked his personal stuff (i am ashamed of that) after many psychics said i will find proof, I FOUND NOTHING>  He got so tired of my mistrusting the situation that we are no longer talking and he said, I will give you something to talk about then.  I will find someone else if you always think I am cheating on you and talking to other women. 

HE has not yet but mutual friends say he is a mess.  I wish i had not listened to these psychics but they were right on little things so i felt like if they were accurate on small predictions that the rest of it was true.  The really good ones saw no other woman and told me he would walk away if i keep mistrusting the situation which he did.   

Even if they happen to be right about a 3rd person, you cannot go to that man/woman and quiz them just because of what a psychic said.  One was like go and check and look and you will find. I Didnt find shit. 

These people were accurate about the situation:
SeaFireMoon (90 percent of the time but her recent contact prediction didnt come to pass and contact predictions were accurate)
Jessica Spirit ( stood steadfast and said there is no one to worry about and was 90 percent accurate also , contact prediction accurate)
Queen of Cups ( always accurate about present situation and contact predictions)
Oracle of the Sea ( accurate also on predictions and feelings and contact)
JOannas Gift ( told me there was no one when others were saying that it was ... she was right! and contact prediction)
Divine Guidance 3 ( she was accurate for me in the past )

I feel bad listing these people because ultimately , going to psychics are not good in the long run... but they seem to care. But for us addicts it is always dangerous to hear about an accurate reader.

But lately all readings have been off even for the really good ones listed above and while they say he is coming back... with SeaFireMoon saying that it is not over but she sees contact so far away that it might change and might not happen.  .....I personally feel that it is over and it breaks my heart.  I just want peace. Another part of me feels that even if i made this mistake, I was so kind to him and was there for him... and he dumps me after this one argument.  Maybe he didnt really love me at all.
« Last Edit: July 20, 2019, 02:50:45 PM by WinterElf »

Offline lp1111

Re: Wrong about 3rd person
« Reply #1 on: July 20, 2019, 02:53:46 PM »
I wouldn’t say that he never loved you. Honestly, I’ve gone through someone digging through my things and questioning every move I made, always assuming I was cheating or talking to other guys (when I never gave him reason to believe it). It gets exhausting always having to prove yourself, regardless of how you feel about someone. That type of treatment is a deal breaker for a lot of people. If/when he does come back around, I would say try to enjoy it and quit questioning things and running to psychics. It’s not easy, but it’s important to be happy in the moment instead of waiting for the other shoe to drop.

WinterElf

« Reply #2 on: July 20, 2019, 03:03:05 PM »
Thank you for that.  That is so true and now that I pushed him away, I feel that he will talk to other people and move on. 

I had no fear of him cheating until I spoke to psychics who are highly rated and very popular.

They make you paranoid and emotionally unstable.  I am learning to just enjoy life now and not go to them.

Offline maggs30

« Reply #3 on: July 20, 2019, 05:34:01 PM »
Tajah tried to tell me mine is a huge flirt. I cut her off and she said sorry not connected with you and hung up. Thankfully i didn't believe her. LadyP said you dont fear a third person do you because I get a high priestess you will be challenged by but its connect to him and his daughter she will try to make your life he'll know its coming and don't react. LadyP could pick up the connection. I'm guessing a lot claim 3rd party even when its not what is really going on.

Offline Ninacy

« Reply #4 on: July 20, 2019, 05:54:00 PM »
I actually had the exact opposite experience and I'm sure there are other members who encountered this as well. Psychics would fail to pick up that my then ex was already dating someone new and were telling me a bunch of unrelated "connection" stuff but really missed this important detail. I had to find the hard way after my cards indicated a female figure around him and checked his social media. I think some had honest intentions but for some reason, they couldn't pick this up.

But I get that the opposite happens too--they may see a female figure in the cards e.g the "high priestess" or sense some female energy and instantly assume that they are another female involved romantically when it could be you, their mother or even their "feminine side".
It's very frustrating but it happens...

Offline Cteebaby1

« Reply #5 on: July 21, 2019, 05:49:46 PM »
Well many readers would say there’s no one else but in a sense of saying there’s no one he’s serious with and would stick. Like there’s been times where a reader would tell me there isn’t someone but in fact there were multiple but it was more on a casual level so their energy wasn’t strong . It wouldn’t go anywhere . Now other POI was actually dating someone that had potential of going somewhere that was living with them then readers picked that up. Surprisingly

anything