Author Topic: Do we promote readers who were right but negative as much as we should  (Read 1204 times)

Offline tiredofitall

I have a question for you all.

We all seem to have multiple readings with multiple readers and some times go back to some readers more than once.

My own experience (need to stress it is my own experience) is that the readers for me that were right about me when I was waiting for contact or my POI to come back to me were the ones that said no he won't.  NO contact or little contact.

Lots of readers were positive about my situation and they all turned out to me wrong.

BUUUUUUUT I have tried to update the threads of the readers who got the situation right.   We often update those threads just after the reading when we were on a high from good news or a good connection.

What I am trying to say, so that we can all have a good update and idea of who was actually right about the outcome are we all updating the readers threads even if they were right but it was a negative outcome??

For me I love the readers that told me as it was and were truthful about my situation even though I didn't like them at the time (was so negative at times about readers who told me bad news)

Just gives us all a good idea about who was ultimately right about the outcome rather than the current situation and didn't feed us lies.

For me the ones that gave me realistic outcomes were Yona, Matilda and a private reader here in LA but many others including Cookie, and some big hitters told me the my POI would come back and I would live happy ever after.

Might save us all thousands in the long run because I reckon I paid $2,000+ to get stories that were lies.  Like that irish psychic Will I paid $300 and he told me my poi would come running back and loved me and my POI told me point blank he had no feelings for me and moved on with another person.

Offline Star_01

Because realistically calling about an ex months, years later he will have moved on or only be seeing you when it suits him and his agenda is free and boring. Calling about readers on your relationship 9 times out of 10 can't be a healthy relationship if you're needing help off of a psychic. People may get mad at me for saying it, but it's true!

Psychics were negative with me but never said he wouldn't be back and they still got it wrong. Leanne told me he was a player, other readers not mentioned on this site told me he had a secret family, gambling addiction or was a con artist. It was all too far fetched so all in all I had no luck whichever angle you look at it. I guess psychics and I don't work out.

Also.. Be careful about what you say about Will on here  - people get very defensive of him..

Offline Fidget1028

I have a question for you all.

We all seem to have multiple readings with multiple readers and some times go back to some readers more than once.

My own experience (need to stress it is my own experience) is that the readers for me that were right about me when I was waiting for contact or my POI to come back to me were the ones that said no he won't.  NO contact or little contact.

Lots of readers were positive about my situation and they all turned out to me wrong.

BUUUUUUUT I have tried to update the threads of the readers who got the situation right.   We often update those threads just after the reading when we were on a high from good news or a good connection.

What I am trying to say, so that we can all have a good update and idea of who was actually right about the outcome are we all updating the readers threads even if they were right but it was a negative outcome??

For me I love the readers that told me as it was and were truthful about my situation even though I didn't like them at the time (was so negative at times about readers who told me bad news)

Just gives us all a good idea about who was ultimately right about the outcome rather than the current situation and didn't feed us lies.

For me the ones that gave me realistic outcomes were Yona, Matilda and a private reader here in LA but many others including Cookie, and some big hitters told me the my POI would come back and I would live happy ever after.

Might save us all thousands in the long run because I reckon I paid $2,000+ to get stories that were lies.  Like that irish psychic Will I paid $300 and he told me my poi would come running back and loved me and my POI told me point blank he had no feelings for me and moved on with another person.

I would like to do that, but I haven't been able to verify that the negative readers were correct yet. I think they are.  But I've found out the hard way on this forum that if I can't actually validate the negative readers are correct, I had better not say it. And worse yet, don't even think of saying the positive readers are wrong without proof. Everyone's heads explode.

Offline tiredofitall

Yep.  I feel you.  Damned if you do damned if you don’t.

I think we all have to realise we don’t all have the same understanding or capacity.

Offline Cteebaby1

Negative readers have been wrong , positive readers have been wrong. Negative readers have been right and positive readers have been right! I don’t even know anymore . My poi comes and goes so yeah it ain’t healthy but he does always come back smh

anything