Author Topic: Clarisa  (Read 8368 times)

Offline happyk

Re: Clarisa
« Reply #15 on: July 30, 2019, 06:36:24 PM »
See attached. If it's the same Clarisa... she either lied to me

[attachment deleted by admin]

Offline Love2lovenj

« Reply #16 on: July 30, 2019, 07:37:17 PM »
I'm confused so she saying that it is her or not?  I honestly couldn't tell what she meant.

Offline happyk

« Reply #17 on: July 30, 2019, 07:39:55 PM »
I'm confused so she saying that it is her or not?  I honestly couldn't tell what she meant.

She said she is. That is supposed to be the same Clarisa from Asknow.

Offline diamondcanadian

« Reply #18 on: July 30, 2019, 07:50:16 PM »
She definitely is saying she’s the same person

Offline Love2lovenj

« Reply #19 on: July 30, 2019, 09:01:24 PM »
Gees what a mess. 😱

Offline Vanno

« Reply #20 on: July 30, 2019, 11:33:54 PM »
I talk to Clarissa on AskNow at least twice a month. I'll ask her this weekend and I'll tell her to go to this thread. I'll let you know what she says.

Offline Love2lovenj

« Reply #21 on: July 31, 2019, 12:31:37 PM »
I talk to Clarissa on AskNow at least twice a month. I'll ask her this weekend and I'll tell her to go to this thread. I'll let you know what she says.

Why would you tell a read about this forum? That's how people get scammed.  This is for users to give their honest experience on advisors not for advisors to see what people are saying. Smh

Offline Vanno

« Reply #22 on: July 31, 2019, 03:00:57 PM »
A psychic on California psychics told me about this forum and told me to look at her reviews from customers. I would think all the psychics read it. If you Google any of the big psychic's names this site is in the top 3 results. Surely, they Google themselves. This is not a site that is on page 10 in the search engines. I just Googled "psychic Jozette" and "psychic Denny" and this site came right up on the first page.

Offline Love2lovenj

« Reply #23 on: July 31, 2019, 03:08:00 PM »
Guess that's why everyone takes what's writen here with a grain of salt.

Offline Vanno

« Reply #24 on: August 03, 2019, 07:05:07 PM »
I spoke with Clarissa at AskNow today. She says she only works on AskNow.com but there have been several "Clarissa's"  that have come on and off the network at various times that she has seen on other sites.

Offline miss_t

« Reply #25 on: August 12, 2019, 11:50:35 PM »
I read with Clarisa on Bitwine last week and I don't think she is Clarissa from AskNow.

I have to say that she was pretty accurate about my current situation. She told me I was in an abusive situation with a cheater. (All true) She said the guy I was seeing was not my soulmate like I had heard from others and she also mentioned that the ex I was talking to would never leave his wife like he keeps implying he will do. She told me to leave the past in the past.

She told me the guy I was seeing was having a fling with a girl in the restaurant where he works and that I would catch them if I did a "stake out".  I did that on Saturday and watched him leave the restaurant after his shift with his arm around another girl and he got into her car on the DRIVERS side and drove off. He claimed later that they were just "friends" and now won't speak to me because he doesn't want to be with a "stalker". I'm devastated because I love him with all of my heart and other psychics in the past told me he was my soulmate. I kind of wish I didn't follow Clarisa's advice. I don't know what to believe! I've called him 50 times since then and now he has be blocked.

I’m sorry for what happened. By the way did you tell her that your Poi is working in a restaurant or did she pick this up on her own?

Offline Love2lovenj

« Reply #26 on: August 13, 2019, 03:20:21 PM »
I am so sorry you are going thru this but glad to hear she is accurate.

Offline Love2lovenj

« Reply #27 on: November 15, 2019, 02:51:51 PM »
Any updates on her readings?

anything