Metaphysical, Spiritual and Psychic Discussions > AskNow.com

Clarisa

(1/6) > >>

Love2lovenj:
Any updates on her readings?

miss_t:
Tried her before and the first thing she predicted happened two weeks after the reading. It was a contact prediction of 6 months of silence, which I didn’t even asked about nor wanted to happen. No timeframe for that though. She just said “soon”. She was on point with regards to the past and present situation as well.

Had a reading with her again, this time on Bitwine. Her reading was almost identical to my first reading. Told me the same thing. That someone with unfinished business who still loves me will try to reconnect and he will reach out soon. I was like nooooo not again! I don’t want my ex to even try to contact me again! She told me again that the relationship ended abruptly which is correct. She also told me that during my first reading. I wonder if she gives this line to everyone who asks for a general love reading.  Anyway, She also told me the same thing as my first reading about my current POI and his feelings and intentions.

Love2lovenj:
I hope its not a line. I was given the unfinished story with my one POI but its true.  We never really ended things and tend to pop into each other's lives.  Thanks for sharing.

sawthelight:
Just curious, how do you know it’s the same Clarisa...the names are spelled differently...

Love2lovenj:
I know i looked on the ask now site and looks like the same person but different pics.  At least to me.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version