Author Topic: Sir Cheo  (Read 2959 times)

Offline Daisy573

Sir Cheo
« on: July 19, 2019, 02:45:18 PM »
Hi All,

I'm curious to get some feedback on Sir Cheo.  I've seen some posts about him here and there but I'd like to start a thread and get more details about what other people have experienced with him and his accuracy etc.  I've read with him twice.  I dont normally like male readers to be honest (sorry to all male readers out there...haha) but I really liked this guy and he didnt change his story at all during both readings on the same subject..  As far as predictions go, its a little ways out but I'm curious what his accuracy has been like for others.

Thanks!

Offline Fidget1028

Re: Sir Cheo
« Reply #1 on: July 19, 2019, 03:00:54 PM »
Hi All,

I'm curious to get some feedback on Sir Cheo.  I've seen some posts about him here and there but I'd like to start a thread and get more details about what other people have experienced with him and his accuracy etc.  I've read with him twice.  I dont normally like male readers to be honest (sorry to all male readers out there...haha) but I really liked this guy and he didnt change his story at all during both readings on the same subject..  As far as predictions go, its a little ways out but I'm curious what his accuracy has been like for others.

Thanks!

Nothing he predicted happened for me. I read with him last year.

Offline Daisy573

« Reply #2 on: July 19, 2019, 03:05:48 PM »
Thanks for the feedback Fidget.  Did you think he read the situation well at least?  I'm usually a little on the fence with male readers because I dont know if they are just telling you how a guy would act in general (because they are one) or if they really are tuning in psychically to the guy in question. 

Offline kumamon

« Reply #3 on: July 19, 2019, 03:06:44 PM »
His prediction didn’t pass
I did put feedback
And ended up he email me a super long story to blame me and asked customer services to remove my feedback.
I complained to keen and got fully refund

Offline Fidget1028

« Reply #4 on: July 19, 2019, 03:11:41 PM »
Thanks for the feedback Fidget.  Did you think he read the situation well at least?  I'm usually a little on the fence with male readers because I dont know if they are just telling you how a guy would act in general (because they are one) or if they really are tuning in psychically to the guy in question.

Honestly I don't remember. I did go back to him once, so I assume he must have gotten present correct or told me something I wanted to hear, but nothing he said happened after a year.

Offline Cteebaby1

« Reply #5 on: July 19, 2019, 03:46:37 PM »
He’s been correct for me a number of times ! Ive read with him Atleast for 3 years so I guess he connects with me

Offline Daisy573

« Reply #6 on: July 19, 2019, 03:53:41 PM »
Thanks Guys.  I really do appreciate the feedback...it is great to honest feedback on this forum.  Cant trust Keen feedback at all. 

Offline Daisy573

« Reply #7 on: June 16, 2020, 08:57:37 PM »
I'm not sure why I like this guy so much (I usually dont like male readers) but Sir Cheo really connects to me and my situation really well.  He's been a really good empath picking up on the POI and situation down to specific details.  I havent really contacted him for predictions but for reading a situation and feelings etc, he's been really good for me.  He's also fast so I can get a lot out of him without staying on the line forever.

anything