Author Topic: Local psychics?  (Read 2516 times)

Offline maggs30

Local psychics?
« on: July 18, 2019, 12:43:39 AM »
How many people have a local psychic they go to? I have been to a few psychic fairs and have a couple I have read with. If you go to a local one do you find them more accurate? I have one that has been pretty good and another I'm reading with tomorrow that predicted a few health concerns for my mom and my sons timeline of getting a job. Not sure I will give up their names though lol

Offline maggs30

Re: Local psychics?
« Reply #1 on: July 18, 2019, 10:35:27 PM »
Update to say the one I read with today felt off. Things didn't quite sound right. I paid 80 for 30 minutes but the good thing with him is I saved 15 minutes of that for a future reading. He's ethical. He's been right in the past but something was off today. Unless Ibdont get the job after the third interview Saturday then he's right. I hope he's off Fml. Anyone want to try him I can send his name in a PM to a few people. He gets names and stuff but between March and now I haven't met who he has mentioned but those are all Sept time frame.

Offline Beesa

« Reply #2 on: July 18, 2019, 11:29:55 PM »
I had great luck with local psychics but it was all by sheer chance. There were 2 of them which were crazy good, the others were charlatans or just weren't very good readers. One of the things which made the good ones good though I think is because I only got a read every 6 months with them and a lot of their predictions actually had a chance to pass (the ones I read with weren't empaths, and they were psychic but they also used cards) . Most people get repeated readings and keep calling and calling others too and I wonder if that's part of the reason they're not considered so good?

The one psychic I used locally (I read with her twice) was so amazing but I went back one day to the shop she worked at and she was gone and retired and I had no way to find her.
The other lady was in another state and I can't even begin to tell you how psychic she is. She used to track lost kids down with the police force when she was younger because they hired her and she was that good. She retired and became a reader and she's in her seventies now and probably one of the best readers I've ever had. But she's retiring from reading too because she's getting very forgetful now last I talked to her and I think she now hates her work because people get on her nerves  ;D

I think if you look locally at some shops they will have readers and some are good for sure. The fairs I really don't like because you go and there's this line and these poor people reading look so tired like they're about to fall over lmao , I mean  it's like they're totally drained and the reads I got were really lame and generic probably because there so tired, you know?

Offline maggs30

« Reply #3 on: July 19, 2019, 12:30:29 AM »
I had great luck with local psychics but it was all by sheer chance. There were 2 of them which were crazy good, the others were charlatans or just weren't very good readers. One of the things which made the good ones good though I think is because I only got a read every 6 months with them and a lot of their predictions actually had a chance to pass (the ones I read with weren't empaths, and they were psychic but they also used cards) . Most people get repeated readings and keep calling and calling others too and I wonder if that's part of the reason they're not considered so good?

The one psychic I used locally (I read with her twice) was so amazing but I went back one day to the shop she worked at and she was gone and retired and I had no way to find her.
The other lady was in another state and I can't even begin to tell you how psychic she is. She used to track lost kids down with the police force when she was younger because they hired her and she was that good. She retired and became a reader and she's in her seventies now and probably one of the best readers I've ever had. But she's retiring from reading too because she's getting very forgetful now last I talked to her and I think she now hates her work because people get on her nerves  ;D

I think if you look locally at some shops they will have readers and some are good for sure. The fairs I really don't like because you go and there's this line and these poor people reading look so tired like they're about to fall over lmao , I mean  it's like they're totally drained and the reads I got were really lame and generic probably because there so tired, you know?
When I go to the fairs I get there when the doors open and get a reading or two and get out. Too much energy to feed on for them. One of the ones I have used is an artist she sketches what she sees.  The most accurate one is so hard to get a reading with but she read for my niece and said your aunt is getting a new car my niece came back laughing and asked when I was getting a car my mom and I just looked at each other she had signed the title of hers over to me a few hours before. I think local ones can be really good but you have to dig them out too

Offline SomethingBetter

• Veterans
« Reply #4 on: July 19, 2019, 01:23:46 AM »
I found a local tarot reader. She takes walk-ins and works in a local botanica. I read with her before I read with Cookie or Yona and she gave me The exact same info as them. I was shocked. I’ll probably visit her again soon.

Offline maggs30

« Reply #5 on: July 19, 2019, 01:29:23 AM »
All the local ones in my area are fake with the same story: i see sorrow and sadness. Ur meant to be successful and happy. Someone was jealous and placed a curse on u. Pay me $600 and i will find out who.  Pay me now so that u and ur poi can be together as ur meant to be. If u dont pay now it will forever be too late. I mean, every last one said this. Sad!

Wow that sucks. I find the local good ones I don't crave reading with them all the time. I also find that local ones don't use all the tags or names like empath channeled etc they stick to tarot medium or psychic. None of these other names

Offline maggs30

« Reply #6 on: July 19, 2019, 01:34:09 AM »
I found a local tarot reader. She takes walk-ins and works in a local botanica. I read with her before I read with Cookie or Yona and she gave me The exact same info as them. I was shocked. I’ll probably visit her again soon.

Do you feel like I do that when the reading is good you don't binge? These sites suck because they are too easy with so many fakes. I schedule one for next week and it is 75 for up to 90 minutes. He is a psychic teacher and has help several locals develop their gift. He says he doesn't know how long your reading will be he just talks until the guides are done. I haven't read with him before but have with 3 of his students. All three are really good. I waited till now to contact him as he has been sick. Watch him be 100% accurate for me then retire. Lol actually he says if any psychic claims over 80% accuracy run don't walk away.

Offline SomethingBetter

• Veterans
« Reply #7 on: July 19, 2019, 01:38:42 AM »

Do you feel like I do that when the reading is good you don't binge? These sites suck because they are too easy with so many fakes. I schedule one for next week and it is 75 for up to 90 minutes. He is a psychic teacher and has help several locals develop their gift. He says he doesn't know how long your reading will be he just talks until the guides are done. I haven't read with him before but have with 3 of his students. All three are really good. I waited till now to contact him as he has been sick. Watch him be 100% accurate for me then retire. Lol actually he says if any psychic claims over 80% accuracy run don't walk away.

When a reading is really good it curves my binge. I small binge, not like I use to.

But lately I’ve been better at not getting readings due to hearing the same stuff, finances, and I truly don’t see my situation ending like they say lol.

And yes, if they point out their accuracy like that, run away. Lol

Offline Beesa

« Reply #8 on: July 19, 2019, 05:14:46 AM »

When I go to the fairs I get there when the doors open and get a reading or two and get out. Too much energy to feed on for them. One of the ones I have used is an artist she sketches what she sees.  The most accurate one is so hard to get a reading with but she read for my niece and said your aunt is getting a new car my niece came back laughing and asked when I was getting a car my mom and I just looked at each other she had signed the title of hers over to me a few hours before. I think local ones can be really good but you have to dig them out too
how cool! I've never heard of anything like that, that's really interesting! I hear about ones that do automatic writing but the one I tried a really long time ago wasn't so good at it but I've never heard of the drawing stuff! Now I wanna find one  :)

Offline Beesa

« Reply #9 on: July 19, 2019, 05:16:14 AM »

All the local ones in my area are fake with the same story: i see sorrow and sadness. Ur meant to be successful and happy. Someone was jealous and placed a curse on u. Pay me $600 and i will find out who.  Pay me now so that u and ur poi can be together as ur meant to be. If u dont pay now it will forever be too late. I mean, every last one said this. Sad!

Those are storefront psychics - avoid those like an STD. I meant more along the lines of new age stores and book stores, those are usually tested first (I say usually but there's still ones that aren't good at all, you really have to dig, and sometimes it's not worth the effort. The ones I found were just by chance). There's a lot of hacks out there and storefront psychics get you in and then always almost always claim there's a curse and charge you a ton.

Offline Beesa

« Reply #10 on: July 19, 2019, 05:26:37 AM »

Good luck and let us know how it goes!

I stay away from any that say they have 80% accuracy too or higher. And also any names with Master, Shaman, Guru or anything like that. Anything with Sister or Brother too weird me out because it just sounds too creepy and familiar like they're trying to make you feel really comfortable so they can steal all your $$$$  ;D

Offline Sparkle002

« Reply #11 on: July 19, 2019, 02:11:21 PM »
No psychic can be that accurate the 100% I mean, they cannot se everything.

I had a reading with a local reader years and years ago.   I would say now it was at least 15 years ago and the great thing was I had no expectations about it was happy with whatever she told me.

She told me that a guy was coming in and gave his name, said he would be incredibly important in my life.  it is an unusual name and common in one country.  She then told me I would live in the country.  NO way I would but hey I listened to her and she named my brother told me about is house move etc and lots of things about me.

Well blow me down 9 years later this person came into my life via an on line meeting though work.  Thought nothing of it but we developed a close friendship turning towards romantic.  He lived in another country but then work sent me there for some training which is highly unusual in my line of work but it happened.   We met up, had a romantic weekend then went out seperate ways.  Kept in touch for a while afterwards and discussed how to make it work then parted ways.   He dd come back in about 2 years later but I was over hm and had moved on.

Some local readers can be good.  One told my mum she was pregnant before she even knew and that she would have a boy.  Also my dad was going from one uniform to another and that happened in his job.

Wow pretty cool story!

Offline eilson

« Reply #12 on: August 12, 2019, 08:37:01 PM »
Does anyone have recommendations for a local reader in NYC?

anything