Author Topic: Psychic Rachelle  (Read 5039 times)

Offline vulcannz

Psychic Rachelle
« on: July 15, 2019, 11:14:04 PM »
Hi am new to this Forum, Anyone had a reading with her here? Ive had 3 readings with her none of what she predicted came to pass, Said I would get a job in May got a interview 1st of May but didnt get the job, Last reading she said I was favourite candidate for the Job I asked about and recently got an email saying I didnt even make the short list, Gave her a 2 star rating and said  I wouldnt return and surprise surprise my review hasnt been posted...

Offline gwdwantstotalk

Re: Psychic Rachelle
« Reply #1 on: July 17, 2019, 02:47:15 PM »
Nothing happened for me as well. Called twice a month apart and she changed her answer from yes we will be together by Spring to no we won't.

Offline Jenjen

« Reply #2 on: October 22, 2019, 01:31:45 AM »
Yes, I have. Like her voice..chat only with certain Psychics. Her readings are good but she give thoughtful advice but no meat and potatoes. Little vague..it changes. I think she is worth a try if you have money to burn. 😎😎😎😁😁😁😁

Offline Jenjen

« Reply #3 on: March 03, 2020, 08:47:18 PM »
Not my style but is kind voice..cheers to being the psychic train!

Offline tinamarie

« Reply #4 on: May 19, 2020, 08:06:17 AM »
Had one today that was a bit disturbing. Read w her a few years ago and predicted something that happened but not exactly she saw and much later. I do remember having another reading a few years ago where I asked her why something had happened and her reasoning didn’t really make sense. So I’m not sure.

Would like to hear of anyone else’s experiences w her

Offline Jenjen

« Reply #5 on: May 21, 2020, 11:37:31 PM »
nothing what she said pan out
Finding the rite psychic to connect with is often sticky but sounds like you have several that been
Benefiting to you. I understand I have spoken with many many a psychic. I definitely have my favs.
J.

anything