Author Topic: Moira she is surprisingly wonderful!  (Read 2674 times)

Offline Jenjen

Moira she is surprisingly wonderful!
« on: March 04, 2020, 10:55:22 PM »
Ok.  Anyone that takes the time to read the post on this forum knows that I use psychic source and give them more money than I should. I tried this astrologer she's expensive but so worth the money for me I have started recording all of my readings and also  with taking notes to go back for a reference. I really liked her format and being that she was clear for me to understand I am I have been quite emotional because I found out that I was pregnant recently and my hormones I guess are crazy and I do like to ddrink beer and now I cannot drink or I'm choosing not to drink for the sake of my unborn child.  I'm not sure if I spell her name correctly I'm even with spellcheck I'm still on not in the short of it but I want to encourage people if you save your money I really feel she's the real deal as one would say. Looking for it's positive or negative because we know that people are very opinionated And I enjoy the discussion and conversation. Peace

Offline Jenjen

Re: Moira she is surprisingly wonderful!
« Reply #1 on: March 13, 2020, 04:08:56 AM »
Yes, PS can be expensive! But I have found readers that are really gifted. Several have helped me get through some rough and rougher times... I have favs.