Author Topic: Declan  (Read 2669 times)

Offline kevinkicks408

Declan
« on: July 15, 2019, 06:54:03 PM »
Has anyone read with Declan? He tuned into mine and my POIs relationship right away, even citing some of our issues, but also mentioned how we are meant to be together. Loved the reading, but I’m afraid that it was too good to be true. What are your thoughts?

Offline ebony

Re: Declan
« Reply #1 on: July 15, 2019, 07:20:19 PM »
i read with him twice and he is 50/50 for me

1st reading he was assuming things based on what i told him instead of using his psychic ability so the reading was based on his opinion then he end up mixing up the energy of the same POI for a new one ( i know he is wrong on that)

second reading he said complete opposite about the same guy although more positive  than the negative reading he gave me in the first reading which was based on his opinion and then gave me an advise which he is not sure of..i ask how will i know what you ask me to do will be the right thing?? he said he doesnt know until i try ...I cant try something he is not sure of..so i dont think i would be calling him again if he cant see the outcome of advises he is giving whats the point.

but i still do think he has some gifts he just mostly like to based the reading on logic than intuition

Offline gwdwantstotalk

« Reply #2 on: March 11, 2020, 03:33:59 PM »
Inconclusive. Told me reasons my love interest at the time wasn't with me (accurate) but gave me a timeframe (inaccurate). Though not a yes-man; may not be worth your $

Offline Jenjen

« Reply #3 on: March 11, 2020, 11:35:16 PM »
Inconclusive. Told me reasons my love interest at the time wasn't with me (accurate) but gave me a timeframe (inaccurate). Though not a yes-man; may not be worth your $
Thx. Noted.