Author Topic: Best psychic on CP?  (Read 22985 times)

candiednut

Re: Best psychic on CP?
« Reply #15 on: July 16, 2019, 07:20:32 PM »
Tally so far:

Mattie: 6
Tara: 2
Seha: 1
Kikiyo: 1
Skye: 1
Effie: 1

Offline Sag78

« Reply #16 on: July 16, 2019, 07:25:32 PM »
I am so jealous of you guys who got passed predictions from Mattie. I only can count on wrong ones :-((

candiednut

« Reply #17 on: July 16, 2019, 07:26:42 PM »
I am so jealous of you guys who got passed predictions from Mattie. I only can count on wrong ones :-((

I'm in the same boat as you. Either she just doesnt work for me or she is predicting 5 years down the line.. 

Offline Sag78

« Reply #18 on: July 16, 2019, 07:31:15 PM »
I am not alone then ... what is most upsetting is huge amount of money thrown away

Offline Fidget1028

« Reply #19 on: July 16, 2019, 08:11:06 PM »
I'm not sure Mattie actually works for me yet as far as predictions, but she has gotten present and past right. No one seems to connect with me as far as romantic predictions as of now, but we'll see.
« Last Edit: July 16, 2019, 08:17:17 PM by Fidget1028 »

Offline Sag78

« Reply #20 on: July 16, 2019, 08:28:53 PM »
Mattie kind of validated on past , but so vague that I am still not sure . I wanted her to work for me so badly as according to her my future would be amazing. But I have to disregard her predictions as she was so wrong on major stuff what happened. I suppose she can't work for everyone

Offline Fidget1028

« Reply #21 on: July 16, 2019, 09:01:10 PM »
Mattie kind of validated on past , but so vague that I am still not sure . I wanted her to work for me so badly as according to her my future would be amazing. But I have to disregard her predictions as she was so wrong on major stuff what happened. I suppose she can't work for everyone

I hear you. I'm at that point where all my trusted people are aligning and I'm just waiting for the big let down. Ugh.

Offline samantha87

« Reply #22 on: July 16, 2019, 10:52:25 PM »
Predictions from Mattie have passed for me, so my vote goes to her.

Offline alphabetsoup

« Reply #23 on: July 17, 2019, 01:36:13 AM »
I have read with almost all of the CP folks. 
Mattie doesn't work for me, her predictions did not happen, and I've read with her almost 2 years ago. She also takes notes quickly and tries to say her spirit guides are brining up so&so (whatever she quickly jotted down last time). She called my uncle by my POI's name (both things we had talked about last time)
There's not one that I would give the title of "best".  I like a lot of the new people but it seems like the really great ones never come back. They must have a trial period for new hires. 
« Last Edit: July 18, 2019, 12:12:48 AM by alphabetsoup »

Offline Wanderlust619

« Reply #24 on: July 17, 2019, 06:02:03 AM »
Kikiyo predicted something down to the day and I’m shocked. I didn’t believe her testimonials but the customer service rep recommended her to me.

Lurkers at its finest again!!

She has never been right for me. I'm really surprised she got a date right. Felt like a fairytale reader to me.

Offline Jeninmd2

« Reply #25 on: July 17, 2019, 12:02:39 PM »
Ugh I’ve been using massive amounts of willpower to avoid trying Mattie out lol....I may have to cave and give her a spin though....I just can’t imagine paying $15/min! It’s painful to even think about lol 😂. I hope 10 minutes is enough....

Offline Jbossy25

« Reply #26 on: July 17, 2019, 12:35:45 PM »
Kikiyo predicted something down to the day and I’m shocked. I didn’t believe her testimonials but the customer service rep recommended her to me.

Lurkers at its finest again!!

She has never been right for me. I'm really surprised she got a date right. Felt like a fairytale reader to me.

I called her again yesterday from a different account just to see if she would change but i promise u she STILL had the same timeframe for something that’s a ways out and also got another contact prediction right. She said I’d hear from him later that night and last night i did. Sometimes i feel like some psychics just connect differently with other people.

Offline dascallie

« Reply #27 on: July 17, 2019, 01:13:52 PM »
I have read with almost all of the CP folks.  Mattie doesn't work for me her predictions did not happen, and I've read with her almost 2 years ago.  There's not one that I would give the title of "best".  I like a lot of the new people but it seems like the really great ones never come back. They must have a trial period for new hires.

That's sort of the same for me. Mattie 'kind of' picks up some information (if I stretch it to 'fit') but I've always been left sort of vague...I wish she'd just tell me she's not connecting and that would be ok. Spoken to her maybe 5-6 times. So far no predictions, even small ones, have happened for me :-(

Offline Jenn55

« Reply #28 on: July 17, 2019, 02:31:44 PM »
I haven't tried Mattie, and I have seriously cut down on my calls to CP, but the only one who I can honestly say was the most accurate was Jacqueline.  Yes she is very positive,  but looking back, she has gotten many things correct.  I've tried Tara, she blew me away the first time we spoke, after that, way too negative, I will not call her again. 

Offline aquarian_81

« Reply #29 on: July 17, 2019, 06:29:43 PM »
Looking back Tara has been the most accurate for me but I found the more l read with her the less accurate and more negative she became. Just an FYI, Mattie has not worked for me.

anything