Author Topic: Best psychic on CP?  (Read 22962 times)

Offline calibabe

Re: Best psychic on CP?
« Reply #30 on: July 17, 2019, 06:58:11 PM »
Mattie and Uli for me.

Offline samantha87

« Reply #31 on: July 17, 2019, 10:38:58 PM »
Looking back Tara has been the most accurate for me but I found the more l read with her the less accurate and more negative she became. Just an FYI, Mattie has not worked for me.

I had a similar experience with Tara.  I'm seeing things that she predicted from my first reading with her begin to manifest, but after the second reading she became more and more negative, and less and less accurate about even things I could verify.

Offline embibems

« Reply #32 on: September 15, 2019, 05:28:38 AM »
I already mentioned Mattie but I need to mention Effie as well! Both have nailed timing and major predictions. Effie is such a joy to talk to, it's like having coffee with your girlfriend (except at $13/min lol!). Not everything has come to pass as they have said but major moments and conversations have gone according to their readings. I also read with an independent empath offsite who is fantastic.
« Last Edit: September 15, 2019, 05:34:56 AM by embibems »

Offline Tryst.4

« Reply #33 on: September 15, 2019, 08:22:11 AM »
I recently wrote about mattie on her thread. She has been scarily good for me. I understand that she doesn't work well for everyone though. Tara was really good as well, but I've fallen victim to her infamous second reading where it progressively gets more judgemental the more information she gets.

Offline Ems2727

« Reply #34 on: September 15, 2019, 08:27:54 PM »
Jeremiah seems pretty accurate for me. William was quite accurate for me a few years ago about an ongoing thing...

Offline Heather

« Reply #35 on: September 15, 2019, 09:29:17 PM »
I’ve read with Jeremiah in the past. He’s been accurate for me as well.

Offline samantha87

« Reply #36 on: September 16, 2019, 12:02:39 AM »
Echoing that Jeremiah has been fairly accurate for me too.

Offline DillP

« Reply #37 on: September 16, 2019, 02:56:52 AM »
My vote goes for Mattie as well. I would also include Rusty too. Overall, Mattie has gotten the most specific little things right for me, but I’m still waiting for the bigger predictions to come to pass. She hasn’t given me a fairytale but the outcome is positive. Rusty has been realistic with me too but because she doesn’t give as many specific details, I find her accuracy at the general picture to be higher.

Offline sexyp

« Reply #38 on: September 16, 2019, 09:36:30 AM »
uli wowed me first time. 2nd reading completely opposite and when I reminded her of our first reading, she backtracked and tried to explain herself out of the 2nd reading by making it fit. yet these two readings were so different. she is a remote viewer that's all. i would not trust her empathic or predictive skills at all.

Mattie is good but she keeps notes and will use previous readings to fill up time in your reading. I would still say she is the best one on there

Offline starempress

« Reply #39 on: November 04, 2021, 11:33:10 PM »

I will copy and paste this message on other relevant threads, so bear with me

Mattie is my favourite.  She knows things out of thin air like my son's name and his age (she simply said, when is he 18) which is next year.  She knew my mum's name and after saying the name she picked up it was my mother.  She knew the surroundings of my partner's job an what he does (not something random like works in a office either... very specific job) and so on.  She knew we were buying a house together and said she kept hearing "the other side of... could it be the other side of the mountain" yep exactly our words.  She also knew we are now looking at building and saw the property will have an amazing view and high up (on the mountain), is remote "definitely not suburbia but not away from civilization" and other things.  She knew what work project I was working on and said she heard my partner say "I have been sober for 5 years" which is amazing as his current issue is drinking more than he should due to stress from his company - again another thing she picked up, him putting up a business and house for sale - something he is doing right now.  She picked up how many kids both of us have and nailed when their birthdays were.  This came about because she said she saw a marriage proposal coming up "in 6-7 months" and it was around a daughter's bday.. then proceeded to tell me when our daughter's b'days were and sure enough my daughter's bday was in 6-7 months.  She has nailed my past situation and has just been mind blowing.

Jacqueline was completely wrong - complete fairytale reader and told me that everything (marriage/quitting alcohol/selling company/buying house etc etc etc ) was going to happen at the end the month.... and I thought yeah right everything in 2 weeks??? sure enough none of it happened in that time.  She was short and was consistently just saying "yep" or "end of this month" at each question.  I was like... is this a recorded message ?  ;D  I definitely would not try her again.

Keen to try Ciarra and Pilar... any personal experiences with them or the two readers above you wish to share?

Offline allycat

« Reply #40 on: November 05, 2021, 03:04:43 AM »
Yeah I had a reading with Mattie on the 9th of October, and although I'm still waiting for the 'big' prediction, a few things have unfolded just as she said.

She asked who Steven/Stephan is. At the time I told her I have no idea, but she said I'll be talking to someone by that name and "what I do with that connection is up to me". Low and behold, I'm talking to someone by that name on Tinder, and we're meeting up tomorrow. She also asked if I knew a Virgo that was interested in me. No! However, I've since been on two dates with a Virgo, and yes, he is interested  8)

Alyssa is another that's crazy good for me.
She was able to pluck names of significant people in my life out of thin air, as well as their star signs. She also told me that she was seeing a baby in the reading. Within two days my good friend told me she was pregnant.  :o Was not expecting that one, for sure.

anything