Author Topic: Best psychic on CP?  (Read 22961 times)

candiednut

Best psychic on CP?
« on: July 14, 2019, 08:00:08 PM »
Name one psychic on CP most accurate for predicting things that came to pass

Me: Tara

Offline Snow-white8

Re: Best psychic on CP?
« Reply #1 on: July 14, 2019, 08:33:44 PM »
For me, Mattie as well.

Candied nut - any recent updates on tara and any predictions that have passed for you ? :)

Offline nancy

« Reply #2 on: July 14, 2019, 08:53:09 PM »
For me Tara and Seha

Offline lp1111

« Reply #3 on: July 14, 2019, 10:16:51 PM »
Mattie has been the best for me. I love talking to Effie too, though.

Offline Jbossy25

« Reply #4 on: July 15, 2019, 03:44:08 AM »
Kikiyo predicted something down to the day and I’m shocked. I didn’t believe her testimonials but the customer service rep recommended her to me.

Offline marciamia

« Reply #5 on: July 15, 2019, 02:58:24 PM »
Kikiyo predicted something down to the day and I’m shocked. I didn’t believe her testimonials but the customer service rep recommended her to me.

Lurkers at its finest again!!

Offline Jbossy25

« Reply #6 on: July 15, 2019, 05:02:31 PM »

Lurkers at its finest again!!

Omggggggg yes i just went to look and her queue is super full wow

Offline user5942

« Reply #7 on: July 15, 2019, 06:03:41 PM »
For me, Mattie.

I started reading with her in September. In my most recent two readings (3 months apart), she has consistently said the same things and so many things she’s told me have happened. Also not to mention her remote viewing skills

Offline flora0250

« Reply #8 on: July 15, 2019, 06:22:35 PM »
Skye so far for me.

I know I know I get that she hasn’t worked for a lot of people and I really didn’t believe she worked for me either until time passed and I went back and realized she was the only one on CP to get some actual specific predictions right. Predicted that my POI was moving when I thought it wouldn’t be until months later if at all. Looked back and she was right and picked it up right around the time he moved. Also picked up that he would have major shifts at end of May which was exactly right and it was end of May. She has some predictions pending over the next couple of months so we’ll see.

candiednut

« Reply #9 on: July 15, 2019, 09:10:29 PM »
Hi C <3

I'd say Mattie hands down for me. Tara definitely has a gift, but nothing really passed from her for me, and she changed her tune over time, the more calls I got, getting more and more negative.

Hi Josh! I understand how frustrating Tara can be...I think if you space out your readings and if she doesn't remember your situation, she tends to do better. At least in my experience anyway!

candiednut

« Reply #10 on: July 15, 2019, 09:17:55 PM »
For me, Mattie as well.

Candied nut - any recent updates on tara and any predictions that have passed for you ? :)

Her timelines havent passed yet but I was just tallying all my predictions the other day from CP psychics and she had the most "hits" so far :) over the course of 2-3 years.

Offline Snow-white8

« Reply #11 on: July 15, 2019, 10:06:45 PM »
For me, Mattie as well.

Her timelines havent passed yet but I was just tallying all my predictions the other day from CP psychics and she had the most "hits" so far :) over the course of 2-3 years.

Oh! That's great you connect so well with her! And that she's had lots of hits for you :)

Offline Wanderlust619

« Reply #12 on: July 15, 2019, 11:43:44 PM »
Hi C <3

I'd say Mattie hands down for me. Tara definitely has a gift, but nothing really passed from her for me, and she changed her tune over time, the more calls I got, getting more and more negative.

Agreed. She is gifted but I need to resist for a while because she's pushing me to move on all of a sudden.

I have faith in mattie but only because of feedback here. Still waiting on predictions.

Effie is gifted too. Sticks to her predictions. Though timing can be off.

Offline embibems

« Reply #13 on: July 16, 2019, 03:24:29 PM »
Mattie, for me personally :) Insanely accurate. Search my posts on the thread if you're interested!

Offline poorprincess

« Reply #14 on: July 16, 2019, 06:53:05 PM »
Mattie!