Author Topic: Can Keen advisors delete negative comments  (Read 8093 times)

Offline sawthelight

Re: Can Keen advisors delete negative comments
« Reply #15 on: June 19, 2018, 07:52:34 PM »
I also think they can delete negative reviews...absolutely.  I remember Oracle of the Sea (total crap reader) had several of negatives removed.  When I read with her, I used to check her FB religiously and I saw bad feedbacks and then poof they were gone the next day.  And there was nothing inappropriate in them either.

They can be deleted if they fall into to those types of situations. If that was the case then Advisors like Steven Craig would have had all of his removed.  He's their top psychic, as is Deborah Mills,  which in my opinion are both horrible and not psychic at all. My point is that if anyone would have clout it would be these two and they'd have them all removed.

Oracle of the Sea, is my one of my absolute favourites on keen, she's far from crap, for me. She's predicted so many things for me that have come true, even things i thought yeah right. No reader is 100% accurate, and she's the first to say that the only person who's 100% is God.  i'm not sure why you think she is, but i love her and she has read for me for years. There are less than five advisors that i trust on Keen, she's one of them.  But we all have varying experiences. And not every reader is for each client, and not every client is for each reader.

That's great she worked for you..literally NOTHING she said happened for me, and she gave me some info that I later found out was just dead wrong.  There's a thread for her on here, she feed fairy tales to most.

Offline calista

« Reply #16 on: June 19, 2018, 08:02:09 PM »
I think you answered your own comment aquagirl : No every reader is for every client and not every client is for every reader.
This should explain why you think Oracle of the sea is great and sawthelight has a different opinion.

The only caveat here to remember is that there are readers on keen who are outright fake and if you go over the reviews on this site, you will find quite a list that many people have experiences with and have come to the conclusion that there is no psychic ability in these cases. I fully concur with sawthelight that some psychics are able to get their reviews deleted and it does happen despite keen providing policy that seems to indicate otherwise . It is a profit making business and it doesn't surprise me that they will do things to help their readers look favourable.

Offline Qu33n

« Reply #17 on: June 28, 2018, 10:12:47 PM »
All feedback is available for 1 year. Most honest readers let it stay their until then but this also
Means when its removed they can easily get 5 stars if they “read” the right people which is very misleading. Because no psychic is always right. Not one.