Author Topic: Can Keen advisors delete negative comments  (Read 8075 times)

Offline Rima

• Manifesting
Can Keen advisors delete negative comments
« on: December 29, 2011, 10:54:48 PM »
I was reading the profile of Esme Spenser and I saw one negative really bad feedback appear and disappear on the same day.  She seems to be extremely capable of naming people and has exceptional feedback.  At 7.99 a min I was hesitant to call.  So I was reading all feedback since yesterday and this morning I saw a very negative feedback that said her prediction did not come through.  The person was supposed to get a job.  Esme said he/she would and they are going through the paperwork.  The person later found out the employer never received all the paperwork and dropped him/her.  A few hours later the feedback disappeared.  Very interesting.

Offline waiting4godot

Re: Can Keen advisors delete negative comments
« Reply #1 on: January 06, 2012, 01:15:33 PM »
I have seen that happen too. I don't think it is the advisor that can remove it. I think  Keen removes them  in cases where people leave a bad comment meant for a different reader and get contacted by the client when they realize their mistake.

kindred

« Reply #2 on: January 07, 2012, 12:40:52 AM »
Hi. Advisors cannot delete negative comments, only Keen can. I talked to a guy who was fishing for info and got major details wrong (i.e. the guy I just met two weeks prior was plotting a proposal  :o) and I left him an honest (negative) feedback so that I could get my refund. He sent me an email offering me 5 free minutes if I asked Keen to remove the feedback because he said I was hurting his business. As bad as he wanted to remove the feedback he could not or else he wouldn't have been trying to bribe me to contact Keen.

Offline calista

« Reply #3 on: June 08, 2018, 08:52:45 PM »
I do think Keen advisors manage to get feedback deleted. I read with a reader named "Shannon10" a few weeks ago and she was bat-ass crazy. She said I need a serious cleansing and her advice to do so was to use ...I cant stop laughing sorry..."bacon powder and olive oil". She thinks it would release the pent up emotion.
Annoyed as I was I told her I was vegan and she was like well do you want your life to move forward or do you want to stick to silly diets. She was the worst psychic I have ever called and I have called too many to count.
I did leave her feedback and gave her 1 star on Keen... if you go look at her profile now my feedback with the "bacon cleansing" has been deleted.
Here is the link:
https://www.keen.com/psychic-readings/spiritual-readings/shannon10/12449587?category=0&gid=0&pmode=0&flmode=call&pageid=26

So it looks like feedback can be changed and be wary of whom you read with!

Offline jas

« Reply #4 on: June 08, 2018, 10:26:57 PM »
BAAWWWHHH - that is flippen funny!  A bacon powder cleansing?!#? I hope you asked for a refund.  That absolutely sounds like the worst reading ever. 

Offline doubleoh8

« Reply #5 on: June 10, 2018, 05:29:08 AM »
I do think Keen advisors manage to get feedback deleted. I read with a reader named "Shannon10" a few weeks ago and she was bat-ass crazy. She said I need a serious cleansing and her advice to do so was to use ...I cant stop laughing sorry..."bacon powder and olive oil". She thinks it would release the pent up emotion.
Annoyed as I was I told her I was vegan and she was like well do you want your life to move forward or do you want to stick to silly diets. She was the worst psychic I have ever called and I have called too many to count.
I did leave her feedback and gave her 1 star on Keen... if you go look at her profile now my feedback with the "bacon cleansing" has been deleted.
Here is the link:
https://www.keen.com/psychic-readings/spiritual-readings/shannon10/12449587?category=0&gid=0&pmode=0&flmode=call&pageid=26

So it looks like feedback can be changed and be wary of whom you read with!

Did she really say "bacon"... or could it have been baking powder?

Offline HornetKick

« Reply #6 on: June 10, 2018, 11:06:05 PM »
Did she really say "bacon"... or could it have been baking powder?

This is totally what I thought, but then the conversation seemed to go off the rails when she mentioned she was vegan (if it is baking powder) and the reader becoming annoyed by talking about her diet. I even googled bacon powder and I don't even think such a thing exists, but I also checked out a cleanse for baking powder and olive oil and it shows up as baking soda. I believe there appears to be a communication issue perhaps.

Offline Sooshi

« Reply #7 on: June 11, 2018, 03:43:41 PM »
A bacon clense. I can get on board with that.  :P :P ;D ;D ;D ;D

Offline sawthelight

« Reply #8 on: June 11, 2018, 03:57:14 PM »
A bacon clense. I can get on board with that.  :P :P ;D ;D ;D ;D

I think I have some bacon bits at home LOL, no bacon powder LOLOL

Offline Sooshi

« Reply #9 on: June 11, 2018, 04:02:13 PM »
I am now bacon wrapped zen. OHMMMM

Offline calista

« Reply #10 on: June 12, 2018, 02:23:16 AM »
I am reading all your responses and laughing. She did say "bacon" not baking powder and obviously it sounds crazy. I'm not vegan, just said that to her as I was annoyed.

I will chalk it up to her being a hungry fake! But it will help you all to remember not to read with Shannon10 as she is one hell of a fraud. My one star review has been promptly "bacon cleansed" till no trace is found!

Offline aquagirl

« Reply #11 on: June 19, 2018, 01:33:38 PM »
Keen advisors can not delete feedback.

For those of you that may not be aware, some of the feedback that you may have seen in the past that was deleted was either to guideline violation, IE: psychic says she doesn't do time lines, one star rating saying she wouldn't give time lines.

Secondly, and this the biggest one, other psychic advisors would call and leave negative feedback for their competition to lower their rating scores.  Keen has changed that some months ago, so now advisors can call, but can't leave feedback good or bad.  This didn't stop these advisors from creating negative feedback, they would call for two three mins and leave 1 star reviews, now they do 2 stars to make it less obvious.  If this is the case then yes they will be removed.

Some clients call and leave bad feedback, not because they had a bad reading, but because under older keen policy to get a refund you needed to leave a low star review first. Now you don't need to to get a refund.  But they do it for refund purposes and if they are doing that with every reading, their comment can be deleted.

If it was that easy to remove low ratings, then no one on keen would have them. There has to be evidence and proof of foul intent first. Keen won't just remove feedback for the sake of it.

Offline calista

« Reply #12 on: June 19, 2018, 04:18:04 PM »
I disagree. I did not ask for a refund for my reading and posted a negative review because the reader was bull****. She told me I need a cleansing and proceeded to ask me to use bacon powder and oil. The review has disappeared much like her proposed bacon cleansing.
I do think there is a fluctuating level of ethics by psychics and keen but there are also a few rare psychics who try to earn their way honestly.

Offline sawthelight

« Reply #13 on: June 19, 2018, 06:10:01 PM »
I also think they can delete negative reviews...absolutely.  I remember Oracle of the Sea (total crap reader) had several of negatives removed.  When I read with her, I used to check her FB religiously and I saw bad feedbacks and then poof they were gone the next day.  And there was nothing inappropriate in them either.

Offline aquagirl

« Reply #14 on: June 19, 2018, 07:45:15 PM »
I also think they can delete negative reviews...absolutely.  I remember Oracle of the Sea (total crap reader) had several of negatives removed.  When I read with her, I used to check her FB religiously and I saw bad feedbacks and then poof they were gone the next day.  And there was nothing inappropriate in them either.

They can be deleted if they fall into to those types of situations. If that was the case then Advisors like Steven Craig would have had all of his removed.  He's their top psychic, as is Deborah Mills,  which in my opinion are both horrible and not psychic at all. My point is that if anyone would have clout it would be these two and they'd have them all removed.

Oracle of the Sea, is my one of my absolute favourites on keen, she's far from crap, for me. She's predicted so many things for me that have come true, even things i thought yeah right. No reader is 100% accurate, and she's the first to say that the only person who's 100% is God.  i'm not sure why you think she is, but i love her and she has read for me for years. There are less than five advisors that i trust on Keen, she's one of them.  But we all have varying experiences. And not every reader is for each client, and not every client is for each reader.

anything