Author Topic: The only bitwine reader to get it right  (Read 8782 times)

Offline mixielove

The only bitwine reader to get it right
« on: June 17, 2019, 08:04:03 PM »
Lily Oak!

I straight binged on bitwine from September-December 2018 and went through....a lot...of readers on there.

Now that the situation has fully played out, I can say that only one of them really got it right and that's Lily Oak.

Honorable mentions for to Love Unions (previously Leah Arceneaux) and Readings by Jenn. Both of them got the big picture playout correct, but without tons of details or specific timelines.

Just wanted to give some credit. While things were playing out, I didn't want Lily Oak to be right at all, but it's how it happened.

This list is embarrassing and pretty evident of some bad addiction and just how scammy these sites are, but hopefully, I learned my lesson. Here it is...
Ones I tried and were NOT right...

Miss Toria
Twin Flame Expert
Advisor Amanda
Psychic Natalie
Psychic Medium George
Terri Delights
Psychic readings by Sabrina
Psychic Joseph
Psychic Guidance by Love Angel
Life Solutions
Defney Morris
InsightbyAmy
Psychic Logan
Jessica Love Psychic
Marian the spiritual reader
True Love Connect
Count Marco
Rekha
Psychic Diana Hart
Advisor Amanda
Truthful Vision Psychic Jamie
Psychic Love 411
Spiritual Love Solutions vision360
Miss Elena
Tarot Manhattan
Miss Angie
Terry Mitchell
PsychicSara7
MagicSong
Psychic Logan
Sofia Spirit
Hayley Daniels-Lake
Kryon
Twin Expect Hema
Spirit Practitioner Cody
Psychic Ericka
Spiritual Amy

Offline happyk

Re: The only bitwine reader to get it right
« Reply #1 on: June 17, 2019, 08:11:40 PM »
Lily Oak has been correct for me too but until the day of the break up she never saw the break up. She was one of the few ones who said there's no reconciliation and she was right about that. She was also right about my previous relationship not working but she wtf is up with her not seeing the break up?? And right after the break up when i reached out she said oh ya shit's done. She actually strung me along.

Offline wishes215

« Reply #2 on: June 18, 2019, 01:05:25 AM »
Lily oak didn’t see a reconciliation with a particular POi and she was wrong. Also, I feel she is someone who almost always gives a negative outcome. IMO @mixielove did she give u positive outcome?

Offline mixielove

« Reply #3 on: June 18, 2019, 04:46:07 AM »
She's the only one who saw me getting back with my ex short term and she was right about things at work (getting a promotion in January and things being chaotic til March).
I didn't want her to be right cuz she said he'd definitely come back but it would be temporary (we stayed together for 3 months before I broke up with him). She said ultimately it would be a good thing because it would end the confusion I was experiencing and I'd be able to move on with certainty. She also made a love prediction for end of summer that we'll see about. I'm currently happy dating so who knows.

There were others who saw me getting back with him in January but not that it'd be long term. There were others who said he had definitely moved on and I should do because we wouldn't get back together.
« Last Edit: June 18, 2019, 04:27:37 PM by mixielove »

Offline Brandonstarnes

« Reply #4 on: June 24, 2019, 07:53:54 PM »
I’m new to bitwine (I was a keen bigger). But count Marco was rude to me. Very rude and didn’t answer my questions.

Offline Ninacy

« Reply #5 on: June 26, 2019, 04:06:09 PM »
I also found Lilly Oak to be quite on the mark in our first reading. She saw my ex was keeping tabs on me through others and social media but would not directly contact me. Well, he asked my aunt and brother about me after I blocked him on Facebook and that was just a few weeks after her reading. Others said he would contact me himself but that never happened, he hadn't even sent me a text or something even though at times, I would get this feeling that he was indirectly checking up on me. 

However, I haven't contacted her again as I have found that nearly all psychics I have contacted for a second or third reading were not as accurate as in the first time. I may contact her though since a few years have passed since her first reading and the energies will be obviously less confusing now...

Offline Vanno

« Reply #6 on: July 31, 2019, 01:00:39 AM »
I liked her too. Didn't tell me what I wanted to hear but told me the truth.