Author Topic: POIs WHO RETURN AFTER U MOVED ON  (Read 5913 times)

Offline Natashanyc

POIs WHO RETURN AFTER U MOVED ON
« on: June 05, 2019, 08:57:27 PM »
I am so happy that my old poi is chasing me down but I moved on months ago. I used to spend hundreds if not thousands over the course of years trying to workout that relationship and a lot of it was wasted money of course. And I look at the money wasted and none of it was worth it. Anyone else spend a boat load of money and don’t even want their poi anymore lol ? I now spend less time reading and more time traveling and doing more financially productive things with my money. On the bright side I got to weed out the good psychics from the trash so that’s always a major plus yet a very short list.

Offline Natashanyc

Re: POIs WHO RETURN AFTER U MOVED ON
« Reply #1 on: June 05, 2019, 09:27:31 PM »
I haven't reached that ''I've moved on, BYE'' stage, and to be honest I doubt I ever will haha. But, who knows? What I do know is that it's so funny that once we stopped wanting and yearning, the very thing we wanted so desperately wants us NOW. I don't get it. I don't know if it has to do with a shift in energy or what but it is very interesting and, why deny it, annoying lol.

Don’t say u won’t...u never know wat the universe will put in front of you. I had to look at my situation from a outside view and realize that’s not wat I wanted nor was he good enough. Once I separated myself and put myself out there to have mental peace , it was easier to move on. If a man loves you he will not risk losing you...my dad taught me that after he lost my mom from doin her wrong and never got her back . Sometimes men havnt matured enough to know that but it’s not our job to mature them and teach etc.  Don’t be bound to a man who don’t know what they want or how to treat you forever. I put a lot of my life on hold back when I was with him and I’m now early 30s not married and no kids... I wouldn’t go back to that man if u paid me. I have so much more to offer than he can contribute and I have no time to waste on that type of man anymore.

Offline pisceandream

« Reply #2 on: June 06, 2019, 03:56:32 AM »
Which psychics were right?

Offline Natashanyc

« Reply #3 on: June 06, 2019, 12:04:45 PM »
Which psychics were right?

Nobody was super accurate and I don’t even want to post those very few who knew my outcome because even they didn’t see the cheating and major factors in my relationship and I don’t want ppl reading this to get the wrong idea and race to read with people who were only half right. You’ll spend your whole life savings going through everyone “accurate” readers

Offline sawthelight

« Reply #4 on: June 06, 2019, 04:42:19 PM »
I haven't reached that ''I've moved on, BYE'' stage, and to be honest I doubt I ever will haha. But, who knows? What I do know is that it's so funny that once we stopped wanting and yearning, the very thing we wanted so desperately wants us NOW. I don't get it. I don't know if it has to do with a shift in energy or what but it is very interesting and, why deny it, annoying lol.

Don’t say u won’t...u never know wat the universe will put in front of you. I had to look at my situation from a outside view and realize that’s not wat I wanted nor was he good enough. Once I separated myself and put myself out there to have mental peace , it was easier to move on. If a man loves you he will not risk losing you...my dad taught me that after he lost my mom from doin her wrong and never got her back . Sometimes men havnt matured enough to know that but it’s not our job to mature them and teach etc.  Don’t be bound to a man who don’t know what they want or how to treat you forever. I put a lot of my life on hold back when I was with him and I’m now early 30s not married and no kids... I wouldn’t go back to that man if u paid me. I have so much more to offer than he can contribute and I have no time to waste on that type of man anymore.

That's great Natashanyc! I agree with everything you have said here. In my case, I say that I don't think I ever will because at the moment that is how it feels. I have made so much progress mentally and emotionally in these long months without contact with POI. If anything, I've learned I can live without him! If he never comes back, although the feelings towards him are there, I will keep living my life because I only have myself at the end of the day. This has been a situation that has taught me about myself first and foremost, and that has steered me back to self love and self respect.

Great post, I am right there with you.  I sometimes can't believe how long it's been since contact from my first POI, if you would have told me a year ago at this time, I never would have believed you that I wouldn't have heard from in all this time..BUT I have grown a lot and like you said, learned to live without him.  Not gonna lie, it's been a hard as F lesson to learn though..but I think a very necessary one. 

Offline seastarlet

« Reply #5 on: September 23, 2019, 08:06:01 PM »
This is so important, I fell for a guy and we were all chummy and magical for a few months and then he flipped, caused a fight, and refused to talk like an adult. I keep making excuses for him--he still loves me, it's just hard for him to show his feelings, he has mental health issues and trouble communicating what he wants, all of that. Truth is, you never know. Truth is, no matter what he still acted the way he did. HE'S not out there spending hundreds and thousands to talk about YOU. He's chilling, doing whatever he feels like. And then there's you, wasting your life away waiting for him to come back. He becomes an obsession. And all of us know here that this is wrong. I'm TRYING to move on, I'm TRYING to enjoy my life fully, but almost every other day i'm like...Oh i have to try her, maybe she will be accurate for me, and let's talk to 6 more psychics to validate their readings. More often than not, I'll conclude EVERYDAY that this is stupid, but the same thing happens the next day.

Maybe our obsession with the POI has little to do with them, and more to do with us. Why do we need his love to be happy? Why can't we be happy with ourselves? Yes, maybe you once loved him, but you can't hold onto a distant memory of him forever, this isn't a romantic movie. This is life, there are more things in your life than your POI.

I'm going to take a pledge here today, I'm posting it here so that I'm inclined to follow through, and it becomes completely official. Okay. Oh God I don't want to do this. No, chill. Let's do this.

"I, A.D. hereby take the pledge that I shall only use the $57.22 left in my keen account to talk to a few trusted psychics, and then I will CLOSE my account completely. I'm also waiting on one reading by Leanne, which I've already paid for. After that reading, NO MATTER WHAT THE OUTCOME IS, I will stop my psychic addiction. STOP. END. FINI. No more psychics, I SHALL FOCUS ON MOVING ON, RILEY IS NOT MY SUN AND MOON AND I CAN'T LET HIM OVERPOWER ME LIKE THIS. I will be happy, I will be joyful, in fact I'm happy right now. I don't care what the outcome is. As Doris Day said 'Que Sera Sera'. "

Offline joyjoy

« Reply #6 on: September 23, 2019, 08:37:51 PM »
That's my story, Natasha!!  Yup.  Saw my old POI on Saturday (who lied to his current gf and didn't admit that he was with me--he has this whole crazy story justifying to himself why he shouldn't tell her about me) and I was like, "wow--you are asexual to me now."  And the money and time I wasted PAINS me.  Meanwhile, he asked to see a picture of my current guy and then told me it was fake because he happens to be quite attractive.  It was LOVELY to see him act this way.

Meanwhile, in my heart of hearts, I know that my old POI wouldn't be the right partner for me--I'm deeply thankful he's out of my life romantically, and I know he has some weird feeling about me and does't want me but doesn't want me to be with anyone else.

Idiot.

Offline joyjoy

« Reply #7 on: September 23, 2019, 08:39:00 PM »
WAIT!, and yes--it made this round of compulsive keen calls much more productive and less expensive because I just went back to all the readers who told me it wouldn't work out with him, so my readings are quality, not quantity.

Offline Emshea

« Reply #8 on: October 14, 2019, 07:13:58 PM »
My experience... sorry so long.
I started reading after my husband went thru mid life crisis and I left him. (Thinking if I left he would snap out. Oh how I was wrong.) I paid thousands of dollars in readings just to hear someone tell me it was ok. He would come back. If I didnt like what you said I would call another. But 90%of the heavy hitters said he would be back. But it wouldnt. easy and probably I would be at the point where I wasnt sure if I wanted him. My thought was no he will come back and if he did there is no way I wouldnt take him back. I love him. We went thru divorce and all. They said he would come back after I moved on.
Well last week was 1 year since I walked out and up until 2 months ago I still called not as neurotic but at leave once a week for someone to tell me it would be ok.
Then I meet a random person who was going thru a divorce too and I started to like him and honestly didnt like that I liked him. But anyway we talked and went out a few times (not my first date or guy I have talked to BTW but the first guy I wanted to spend time with).  However at that point I realized I could like or possibly love someone else. I would be ok.  With that being said I have to see my ex at leave 3 times a week cause we share a child and he has become really nice to me again. (Creeps me out sometimes) so you never know. Maybe they were right I would be strong enough to know my worth and make a choice.

beachgal214

« Reply #9 on: October 14, 2019, 07:42:52 PM »
That is awesome and empowering!!

I am still moving on - but have significantly cut back on readings!!! I am aiming for 1 week no readings then moving to 2,3, etc.

So happy for you that you found someone to talk with and spend time with <3

Offline joyjoy

« Reply #10 on: October 15, 2019, 10:09:12 PM »
This is so important, I fell for a guy and we were all chummy and magical for a few months and then he flipped, caused a fight, and refused to talk like an adult. I keep making excuses for him--he still loves me, it's just hard for him to show his feelings, he has mental health issues and trouble communicating what he wants, all of that. Truth is, you never know. Truth is, no matter what he still acted the way he did. HE'S not out there spending hundreds and thousands to talk about YOU. He's chilling, doing whatever he feels like. And then there's you, wasting your life away waiting for him to come back. He becomes an obsession. And all of us know here that this is wrong. I'm TRYING to move on, I'm TRYING to enjoy my life fully, but almost every other day i'm like...Oh i have to try her, maybe she will be accurate for me, and let's talk to 6 more psychics to validate their readings. More often than not, I'll conclude EVERYDAY that this is stupid, but the same thing happens the next day.

Maybe our obsession with the POI has little to do with them, and more to do with us. Why do we need his love to be happy? Why can't we be happy with ourselves? Yes, maybe you once loved him, but you can't hold onto a distant memory of him forever, this isn't a romantic movie. This is life, there are more things in your life than your POI.

I'm going to take a pledge here today, I'm posting it here so that I'm inclined to follow through, and it becomes completely official. Okay. Oh God I don't want to do this. No, chill. Let's do this.

"I, A.D. hereby take the pledge that I shall only use the $57.22 left in my keen account to talk to a few trusted psychics, and then I will CLOSE my account completely. I'm also waiting on one reading by Leanne, which I've already paid for. After that reading, NO MATTER WHAT THE OUTCOME IS, I will stop my psychic addiction. STOP. END. FINI. No more psychics, I SHALL FOCUS ON MOVING ON, RILEY IS NOT MY SUN AND MOON AND I CAN'T LET HIM OVERPOWER ME LIKE THIS. I will be happy, I will be joyful, in fact I'm happy right now. I don't care what the outcome is. As Doris Day said 'Que Sera Sera'. "

Standing ovation for sea starlet.  Loved this post.

anything