Author Topic: illuminatingjoy  (Read 3651 times)

ladya

illuminatingjoy
« on: July 13, 2019, 05:48:24 PM »
So i found her on youtube not too long ago and I have to say she's the most realistic and down to earth manifesting coach I have ever come across. I have really been enjoying her videos. She explains things in such a simplistic way and not like many other manifesting coaches out there. Ill link her channel below for anyone who's into this type of stuff.

https://www.youtube.com/user/illuminatingjoy/videos

Offline diamondcanadian

Re: illuminatingjoy
« Reply #1 on: July 13, 2019, 05:55:50 PM »
So i found her on youtube not too long ago and I have to say she's the most realistic and down to earth manifesting coach I have ever come across. I have really been enjoying her videos. She explains things in such a simplistic way and not like many other manifesting coaches out there. Ill link her channel below for anyone who's into this type of stuff.

Thanks I’ll check her out !

ladya

« Reply #2 on: July 15, 2019, 03:59:16 PM »

Thanks I’ll check her out !

this guy is so good too. he doesnt feed the mumbo jumbo of aligning vibrations or self love or whatever else that a lot of other people do and its true through my years of manifesting. honestly these are 2 of the best teachers i found. everyone else says you have to do all these things to manifest or keep repeating it or whatever else. all bs. ive been manifesting before i even realized it. it can happen with just one thought. he has great exercises to do everyday too to be like sh*t this works. ive been watching a lot of his videos and he and I basically went through the same journey its interesting to see. i used to obsess and think you need to visualize everyday or it won't happen and doesnt work like it. it can work with just a single thought and bam it'll happen. we're human and feel emotions we don't need to be happy 24/7 to manifest.

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCA3altnjT0eFZ65kuReqvJw
« Last Edit: July 15, 2019, 04:02:42 PM by ladya »

Offline Girly1998

« Reply #3 on: July 17, 2019, 08:33:19 PM »
Have any of you guys had success with manifesting?

ladya

« Reply #4 on: July 17, 2019, 08:38:22 PM »

yes a lot ever since I was young except I never realized I was doing it when I was young lol.

Offline Girly1998

« Reply #5 on: July 17, 2019, 09:56:37 PM »

yes a lot ever since I was young except I never realized I was doing it when I was young lol.

I feel like a lot of stuff has happened that I’ve imagined but I can’t tell if it was manifesting or if it was intuition? The whole thing is interesting but it’s quite confusing due to so many perspectives. How do you personally do it?

ladya

« Reply #6 on: July 17, 2019, 10:56:27 PM »

I feel like a lot of stuff has happened that I’ve imagined but I can’t tell if it was manifesting or if it was intuition? The whole thing is interesting but it’s quite confusing due to so many perspectives. How do you personally do it?

Honestly idk depends lol sometimes its just fleeting thoughts like wouldn't it be nice if blah blah or i wonder if and then it like shows up I'm like with lol so strange lol. other things i visualize or set intentions idk. whatever requires the least amount of effort or what I'm in the mood for. i feel like capturing the feeling is the most important thing and just knowing its gunna happen no matter what or no matter how you're feeling that day etc etc won't stop what you want from coming. either way if its intuition or manifestation use it to your advantage lol and think of all the things that happened and get into the momentum of it.

Offline Girly1998

« Reply #7 on: July 18, 2019, 01:11:49 AM »

There’s just sooo many perspectives. Some say to continue imagining until you have it, done say imagine once and drop it. Some tell you that you need to put in action (ex.message them first) and others say not to. And also the whole free will debate.

Honestly idk depends lol sometimes its just fleeting thoughts like wouldn't it be nice if blah blah or i wonder if and then it like shows up I'm like with lol so strange lol. other things i visualize or set intentions idk. whatever requires the least amount of effort or what I'm in the mood for. i feel like capturing the feeling is the most important thing and just knowing its gunna happen no matter what or no matter how you're feeling that day etc etc won't stop what you want from coming. either way if its intuition or manifestation use it to your advantage lol and think of all the things that happened and get into the momentum of it.

Offline Mina

« Reply #8 on: April 18, 2023, 05:27:58 AM »
I’m really excited she posted recently about manifesting and using doubt. And to not escape it! That doubt and uncertainty are part of human experience; it’s not always “high vibes”

https://youtu.be/EaKjZPDOSkk

Offline jackY

« Reply #9 on: April 18, 2023, 10:18:28 PM »
She's great!

Offline sandydarling

« Reply #10 on: April 19, 2023, 08:14:54 AM »
love her!! she's really helped me on my manifesting journey