Author Topic: How do I close a Keen Account?  (Read 3217 times)

Offline Daisy573

How do I close a Keen Account?
« on: July 12, 2019, 12:46:39 AM »
I would like to close an account and cannot figure out how to do it from the site.  Does anyone know?  Do I need to contact customer service?  Thank you

Offline kumamon

Re: How do I close a Keen Account?
« Reply #1 on: July 12, 2019, 12:51:29 AM »
You can just send email to customers service
They will do that for you

Offline Daisy573

« Reply #2 on: July 12, 2019, 01:00:35 AM »
thank you!  will do that then

Offline maggs30

« Reply #3 on: July 12, 2019, 01:03:30 AM »
Congratulations on closing your account!!!!

Offline Daisy573

« Reply #4 on: July 12, 2019, 01:16:32 AM »
haha thank you.  I actually have two and am just closing one however I have toyed with the idea of closing the other as well.  I do feel like I call too much and really, for no real reason at times it seems.  Its like a bad habit I need to break.   I only found this site a few months ago and am really glad I did.  I havent posted much but it is nice to read other peoples stories who have had similar experiences.  Calling psychics really does mess with your head.  I will admit that for work stuff I do think it is valuable and has been very worthwhile for me but for love life I feel like its done more damage than good even with the ones I find accurate.  It makes me hang on longer than I should to people/situations that I should really just let go already.  I think I just need a break from it all.

Offline maggs30

« Reply #5 on: July 12, 2019, 02:09:41 AM »
haha thank you.  I actually have two and am just closing one however I have toyed with the idea of closing the other as well.  I do feel like I call too much and really, for no real reason at times it seems.  Its like a bad habit I need to break.   I only found this site a few months ago and am really glad I did.  I havent posted much but it is nice to read other peoples stories who have had similar experiences.  Calling psychics really does mess with your head.  I will admit that for work stuff I do think it is valuable and has been very worthwhile for me but for love life I feel like its done more damage than good even with the ones I find accurate.  It makes me hang on longer than I should to people/situations that I should really just let go already.  I think I just need a break from it all.

Yes its a bad habit that plays with your mind. I hurts so much more than it helps. Hopefully you can close the second one soon.

Offline Hillcam

« Reply #6 on: July 12, 2019, 04:30:41 AM »
If you email customer service they may not ever get back to you. I had to call them directly to close my account

anything