Author Topic: Mystic Autumn  (Read 2896 times)

Offline Jellybean123

Mystic Autumn
« on: May 29, 2019, 12:53:37 AM »
Hi Guys, has anyone read with mystic autumn? This lady knows her stuff she predicted contact dates and what is happening to my poi right now I feel she is good with present and future

Offline Jellybean123

Re: Mystic Autumn
« Reply #1 on: June 06, 2019, 02:08:07 PM »
She did say my POI is seeing a councilor and I thought i doubt it in my head because that made no sense. I find out later that night that he is seeing one because he has been depressed recently which I found out by accident. She has a prediction for me coming in this month I will also inform you if it comes to pass!

Offline Jellybean123

« Reply #2 on: June 10, 2019, 02:16:56 PM »
Aww Lozka I am sorry it didnt :( Mine is still in the process. Do you have any other readers that have worked for you?

Offline Jellybean123

« Reply #3 on: June 21, 2019, 08:34:17 PM »
So update. Her prediction came true for me in regarding contact and what had happened to him. She also stated june and it happened last weekend!

Offline marciamia

« Reply #4 on: June 21, 2019, 09:08:19 PM »
Can you share her link? I did a search and found two different advisors on there

Offline Jellybean123

« Reply #5 on: July 08, 2019, 02:01:04 PM »
She got another prediction right, she told me about another guy coming in and my POI what he would do and it all happened within the last two weeks!

Offline Rag rats

« Reply #6 on: July 08, 2019, 09:25:57 PM »
Any updates?

Offline Jellybean123

« Reply #7 on: July 11, 2019, 03:21:38 PM »
She has gotten a few things right for me! what about you?

Offline marciamia

« Reply #8 on: July 14, 2019, 08:28:28 PM »
Any updates?

It's been over a month and Autum's prediction hasn't happened for me. I read the case with someone new who will be my to go from now on. This woman knew precise details without giving her a single info other than a name. She nailed the past, present and we shall see for the future but so far she's been right. I was so sure something would happen and she said no. Sure enough it didn't so I guess that's one prediction that came true. What this woman predicted wasn't the fairytale MysticAutum and Keen scammers have and it makes a lot of sense. I haven't had any luck with Keen and I've likely tried over 100 psychics, more than once -- and my friend has tried just about everyone else. Have you had any luck with Keen?

Who are you referring to?