Author Topic: Male readers or psychics...not as accurate?  (Read 3523 times)

Offline lp1111

Re: Male readers or psychics...not as accurate?
« Reply #15 on: July 11, 2019, 11:59:38 PM »
I agree, I wouldn’t have thought they’d rather be psychologists than psychics. I always kind of thought it went hand in hand with their desire to help.

Offline maggs30

« Reply #16 on: July 12, 2019, 12:09:56 AM »
Every time I see one listed with a psychology degree I run away. I don't want their opinions on stuff I want facts.

Offline aquagirl

« Reply #17 on: July 12, 2019, 04:52:56 PM »
I will say based on the fb groups i'm in this is what most readers want to do, is be armchair psychologists. it's annoying af and they don't seem to understand thats not what people want. that and they want to rephrase questions. or they don't read third parties or read what ever.  My old psychic was amazing until she fell into the habit of opinion. I hate it. Sometimes the psychological side maybe warranted, say they are telling about a Leo man and his tendencies, that's fine for me.  I prefer the old school readers, who didn't add all of this stuff in and just read you what they see, end of story.

I personally love John, and he has worked really well for me.
Really?? This is complete news to me. I thought readers wanted to be psychics. Don't they know you need a degree to be a psychologists? If it's too tiring for them to delve into their psychic mode when giving readings perhaps they should space out their readings, take longer breaks, or get out of the business.

It’s funny, I’ve noticed a lotttt of psychics note that they have degrees in psychology related fields.

Yes, i've seen that too. but these ones don't. They actually don't want to read relationships and what to use tarot to better understand yourself and help you grow as an individual. They don't want to do any predictive readings, also argue that tarot isn't meant to tell the future. lol it's a literal divination tool! Also, they are all extremely negative, even with positive cards. I've never actually seen people read 9 of cups as a bad thing like they do. And any relationship question is basically answered in a negative light. Then they want to read on platforms like keen, cp, bitwine, etc. and i laugh, they'd be eaten alive. People aren't going to take kindly to being told i' wont read third party, and let rephrase this question so i'm more comfortable reading it.

I miss the old traditional readers that left ego out of readings and told you what they saw, the only advice they give is what the cards tell you.  Why can't we just go back to that?

Offline lp1111

« Reply #18 on: July 12, 2019, 04:59:17 PM »
Lol omg yes! Who wants that malarkey?!?! I just threw that in because when I started reading I found it kind of interesting that someone who studied a subject solely based on science would believe in something so spiritual as psychic abilities. It sure would be nice not to get ego and only get psychic readings though, since that’s the whole purpose of you paying and calling in!

Offline Ninacy

« Reply #19 on: July 14, 2019, 05:33:55 PM »
Less accurate??? Xmm, I don't think so. Psychic ability has nothing to do with gender and they are good and bad readers from both genders. But I will agree that male readers have different reading styles compared to female readers. I have noticed that they usually don't give too many details but that isn't necessarily bad as they cut to the chase with no fluff and unwanted opinions e.g like it often happens with female readers and especially those that have a psychology degree who often give you an entire lecture of what you should do and what you shouldn't do...