Author Topic: Psychics who were wrong for you but it ended up being what you wanted?  (Read 1346 times)

Offline Lyssa

Hi all! I see a lot of posts about psychics being wrong about your ex coming back or getting a job. I.e. they made positive predictions that didn't happen.

I am just wondering, does anyone have any stories or experiences with psychics who predicted a NEGATIVE outcome, but the opposite happened? Like you won't get that job, but you actually did... Or you lived happily ever after with the ex they said wouldn't come back? Just curious!

Offline Cteebaby1

Yes some said he wouldn’t come back and he did .

Offline Lyssa

Any of the popular ones?

Offline Jili1945

Hi all! I see a lot of posts about psychics being wrong about your ex coming back or getting a job. I.e. they made positive predictions that didn't happen.

I am just wondering, does anyone have any stories or experiences with psychics who predicted a NEGATIVE outcome, but the opposite happened? Like you won't get that job, but you actually did... Or you lived happily ever after with the ex they said wouldn't come back? Just curious!

Yes, Sharman Kira. What happened was exactly opposite to what she predicted. She is on Keen and has changed her name because of bad reviews on this forum.

Offline Cteebaby1

Any of the popular ones?

No they’re not that popular. I know trishula said that quite a few times but she’s not mentioned here too much. && Kira her reading was contradicting. The others I’m sure u don’t know about them (not on keen)

anything