Author Topic: Natasha on CP?  (Read 6851 times)

Offline LiveLaughLove

Natasha on CP?
« on: December 28, 2011, 12:22:50 AM »
Seha and Jacqueline are fake or at least not accurate. Neither of their predictions came to pass in Sept.

Has anybody tried Natasha yet? Any thoughts or opinions on her? I had a experience with her but I'm interested in what other people experienced as far as accuracy and predictions comeing to pass?

Offline Bridgee

Re: Natasha on CP?
« Reply #1 on: December 29, 2011, 11:42:23 PM »
Hi LiveLaughLove:

I read with Natasha when she was very new on CP and I have to be honest with you: I was not impressed.  I asked her if she saw any romance coming into my life and she told me this nonsense stuff about how I should have male friends so I am comfortable in a relationship - in other words take baby steps.  Well first of all I have male friends and at this stage in my life what she said did not make sense.  None of the other things she predicated - which was not alot - did not manifest either.  I say - save your money.

Bridgee

Offline LiveLaughLove

« Reply #2 on: December 30, 2011, 12:48:39 AM »
Hi:)

I already spoke with her actually and even though her prediction isn't until mid jan she asked me to take a deep breath and she just went into it. She picked up the three guys in my life. Her words exactly where " I'm picking up masculine energy..actually I'm picking up more than one. One your in love with,one your intimate with and another who is new to your life and they are all different guys" and you know what that is 100% right! She gave me insight on the first person she mentioned because that's who I was really worried about which she picked up on as well. She did describe the first person pretty well and also something's going on in his personal life which I don't really know about because we aren't on speaking terms but I had no way to not believe her. She also mentioned something about my dating life and the person I asked about regarding him thinking I was dating someone right now. Even though I'm dating casually I know there is a high possiblity that he thinks I am dating someone based on a few things so I understand what she said in terms of that BUT time will tell how things unfold because as we all know these ppl talk a good game but when it comes to action and results many of us are left empty handed,frustrated and confused on what's going on.

Overall she was accurate without a word from me. I asked no questions and she didn't ask me any questions really..when she did it was after she said something then shed ask do you know anything about that and 9 out of 10 times I did. But we shall see!!!

Thanks for your feedback! Appreciate it:)

Offline EatandRead

« Reply #3 on: August 04, 2020, 11:51:58 AM »
update about Natasha?

in 2019 I called her twice, but only 2-3mins each because I was upset with her, she said my POI turned his head away and not interested, turned out to be right. and I insisted that he still with someone else, and she said "No, he is single" Turned out to be right too.

I called her again last week, she said my POI will be back. It surprised me because I thought I will have negative reading again from her, but because she was right in the past I trust her this time but prediction seems impossible though. She hit many point on present. Hope she is right although it seems impossible now

She is a straight shooter and she seemed honest and she was right before, I hope she is right again. The reading with her this time very rewarding since its positive because she is very honest before.
« Last Edit: August 04, 2020, 11:58:10 AM by EatandRead »

Offline maggs30

« Reply #4 on: August 06, 2020, 08:16:44 AM »
First reading she said my guy loves me. Second reading she said he was emotionally closed and wouldn't contact me again. I said he's spending the night tonight. She said no he won't. Well yes he did lol. This was a month or so ago. He has spent the night several times and I have seen him twice a week. Yeah no she's wrong.

Offline PAnewbie

« Reply #5 on: August 09, 2020, 03:09:55 PM »
The only thing Natasha was right about was the personality of my POI.  She told me "he is who he is" and would never change.  His patterns of coming and going would continue unless I did something different.

She was right about that 100%.

HOWEVER, last year, after he moved out, she told me he would be coming back for 4 months straight.  Every time I called her, which was every other day during those 4 months, she said the same thing.  He missed me, he was miserable without me, and he would come back and move back into the house.  Wrong, wrong, wrong.

My ex and I connected earlier this year, and he told me straight up he would never move back.  When I talked to Natasha about it, she said there was a shift and said his "coming and going" personality was just like his energy, which is why he flipped to not coming back.  Well, crap, then ANY psychic could say that there is a shift if the predictions don't pan out!  Isn't that what they are supposed to do?  See past the "free will"?  Otherwise, any of us here on this site could just make up a prediction and say it was due to flipping of energies or free will if it doesn't pan out?

I also find that although she is straightforward, she could be a little gentler with how she delivers messages.

Hope that helps.
« Last Edit: August 09, 2020, 03:31:32 PM by PAnewbie »

Offline EatandRead

« Reply #6 on: August 26, 2020, 03:18:56 AM »
update ?

Offline court1130

« Reply #7 on: September 03, 2020, 09:02:48 PM »
I just read with her last week and I liked my reading with her. She was very realistic and didn't sugarcoat anything. She told me what she saw and gave details I could immediately validate.

Offline EatandRead

« Reply #8 on: September 08, 2020, 02:56:53 PM »
I just read with her last week and I liked my reading with her. She was very realistic and didn't sugarcoat anything. She told me what she saw and gave details I could immediately validate.

So the prediction is negative?

Offline court1130

« Reply #9 on: September 09, 2020, 02:18:46 AM »

No, it just wasn't all roses and butterflies. She was very practical with her response. Turns out it was ultimately positive, but believable. I didn't feel like she was embellishing the truth or feeding me false hope.
« Last Edit: September 09, 2020, 02:48:10 AM by court1130 »

Offline EatandRead

« Reply #10 on: September 09, 2020, 03:53:01 AM »

No, it just wasn't all roses and butterflies. She was very practical with her response. Turns out it was ultimately positive, but believable. I didn't feel like she was embellishing the truth or feeding me false hope.

She gave me very positive outcome I feel worry about it will come true

Offline EatandRead

« Reply #11 on: September 18, 2020, 04:24:48 AM »
Yes I'm still waiting for my prediction too, but it didn't pass on the timeframe. I hope it still come true though

Any other update?

anything