Author Topic: They were ALL wrong  (Read 3695 times)

Offline maggs30

Re: They were ALL wrong
« Reply #15 on: July 11, 2019, 06:22:48 PM »
I don't know how I ended up quoting myself in that last post lol it was supposed to quote Winter. None of the psychics predicted I would reach out to my ex husband and he would drop everything to drive 250 miles to comfort me either.

Offline Fidget1028

« Reply #16 on: July 11, 2019, 06:32:33 PM »
I don't know how I ended up quoting myself in that last post lol it was supposed to quote Winter. None of the psychics predicted I would reach out to my ex husband and he would drop everything to drive 250 miles to comfort me either.

Wow! Btw, he sounds like a decent man. My ex would be basking in my misery.

Offline maggs30

« Reply #17 on: July 11, 2019, 06:35:32 PM »

He was actually incredibly abusive for the 26 years we were together. I'm hoping that he has changed as much as it appears. We have been divorced almost 2 years.

Offline Fidget1028

« Reply #18 on: July 11, 2019, 06:41:35 PM »

He was actually incredibly abusive for the 26 years we were together. I'm hoping that he has changed as much as it appears. We have been divorced almost 2 years.

I'm sorry. I had no idea. Please make sure you stay safe.

Offline lp1111

« Reply #19 on: July 11, 2019, 06:43:37 PM »
Aw well hopefully he has. Just make sure to protect yourself 🖤 I was in an abusive relationship and I know how manipulative he could be, it always left me feeling like I was the one wrong and he was the better person. Also, I think I remember you saying that Yona thought at the beginning of the year your ex would be coming back around in the next few months, right?? You just interpreted it as the new relationship?

Offline maggs30

« Reply #20 on: July 11, 2019, 06:46:05 PM »
Aw well hopefully he has. Just make sure to protect yourself 🖤 I was in an abusive relationship and I know how manipulative he could be, it always left me feeling like I was the one wrong and he was the better person. Also, I think I remember you saying that Yona thought at the beginning of the year your ex would be coming back around in the next few months, right?? You just interpreted it as the new relationship?

She said there were big changes coming in a three or four that was in February and tomatoes when I started dating the new guy the ex I was calling her about was between the new guy and my ex-husband

Offline lp1111

« Reply #21 on: July 11, 2019, 06:52:13 PM »

She said there were big changes coming in a three or four that was in February and tomatoes when I started dating the new guy the ex I was calling her about was between the new guy and my ex-husband

Oh ok! I see. Well good luck, I hope him coming and visiting with you will bring you comfort and peace, you deserve it!

Offline maggs30

« Reply #22 on: July 11, 2019, 06:56:01 PM »
Dang voice to text. Tomatoes?! I need someone that's stable that cares about me and he fits that but there is so much history and pain. He will end up staying the night and spending tomorrow with me so we can talk. I told him i want neither of us to have false hope that and reconciliation will be rocky as hell.

Offline HornetKick

« Reply #23 on: July 11, 2019, 07:01:46 PM »
Dang voice to text. Tomatoes?! I need someone that's stable that cares about me and he fits that but there is so much history and pain. He will end up staying the night and spending tomorrow with me so we can talk. I told him i want neither of us to have false hope that and reconciliation will be rocky as hell.

I'm just giggling over Tomatoes. It's cute.

Offline lp1111

« Reply #24 on: July 11, 2019, 07:06:43 PM »
LOL I couldn’t quite work out what you were trying to say there! 😂  I hope you get what you want and this talk can help you get to a better place. Routing for you!

Offline maggs30

« Reply #25 on: July 11, 2019, 07:31:45 PM »
Should be that is not sure how it got tomatoes lol

Offline lp1111

« Reply #26 on: July 11, 2019, 07:44:40 PM »
Should be that is not sure how it got tomatoes lol

Hehe 🤪 I like it, we all could use a little lighthearted chuckle!

Offline tiredofitall

« Reply #27 on: July 11, 2019, 10:16:49 PM »

I hope you’re feeling better today.  Heartbreak is so painful. Take care of yourself and eat some tomatoes

Offline maggs30

« Reply #28 on: July 11, 2019, 10:28:49 PM »

I hope you’re feeling better today.  Heartbreak is so painful. Take care of yourself and eat some tomatoes

I hate tomatoes lol  ;D