Author Topic: Bitwine - Psychic Shalini  (Read 1319 times)

Offline fckdiego

Bitwine - Psychic Shalini
« on: July 10, 2019, 02:22:52 AM »
Has anyone read with her?

I found she was quite accurate for me and will update if predictions pass. Just want to make sure she’s not a cold reader  :)

Offline Ninacy

Re: Bitwine - Psychic Shalini
« Reply #1 on: July 11, 2019, 08:45:47 AM »
Has anyone read with her?

I found she was quite accurate for me and will update if predictions pass. Just want to make sure she’s not a cold reader  :)

I don't want to disappoint you but there are a few indications in her profile that is a skilled cold reader and scammer indeed. First of all that profile picture is not hers--this the Indian pediatrician and scientist Soumya Swaminathan and he/she could be in legal trouble if the actual person finds out this reader uses her image.

It seems from her feedback that she has some sort of ability to gauge people's energies and emotions but I'm not entirely convinced she cam make solid predictions--only one member stated that their predictions came to pass and this could happen by chance. I also suspect that she has multiple profiles on Bitwine and that's where she gets her info from and try to convince clients that she is legit but I have no proof.

Would mind sharing a part of your transcript with your names deleted??