Author Topic: Wild Sweet Orange   (Read 68357 times)

Offline Dnj1984

Re: Wild Sweet Orange 
« Reply #60 on: September 30, 2019, 01:07:39 PM »
She predicted a monetary gift my boyfriend snuck and gave me (after I told him no) she also predicted a work event. I’d written her asking if she seen a random meeting my boss had scheduled for me going well. I didn’t know what the meeting was about.. Wild Sweet Orange mentioned.. they are going to ask you to take on additional roles.. and then a promotion is coming. Well last week I met with my manager thinking I was in trouble... nope she wants me to start working on new reports. If I do this within 90 days, I’m promoting at the first of the year.

Not too bad.

Offline Love2lovenj

« Reply #61 on: September 30, 2019, 01:27:26 PM »
How wonderful!!! Thanks for the updates. ☺

Offline dasaninot

« Reply #62 on: September 30, 2019, 01:56:43 PM »
She predicted a monetary gift my boyfriend snuck and gave me (after I told him no) she also predicted a work event. I’d written her asking if she seen a random meeting my boss had scheduled for me going well. I didn’t know what the meeting was about.. Wild Sweet Orange mentioned.. they are going to ask you to take on additional roles.. and then a promotion is coming. Well last week I met with my manager thinking I was in trouble... nope she wants me to start working on new reports. If I do this within 90 days, I’m promoting at the first of the year.

Not too bad.

That's beautiful! Good luck with that promotion :)

Offline THEDUDE

« Reply #63 on: September 30, 2019, 08:56:44 PM »
She's done straight up tarot for me.   No DOB needed.    She's VERY kind.

Not too bad.

That's pretty damn accurate without giving her any information in advance. May I ask, was this read purely from tarot cards? I've been interested in this reader ever since Love2lovenj mentioned her, but I'm not sure that I really want an astrological chart and such.

Offline Dnj1984

« Reply #64 on: October 01, 2019, 12:49:10 AM »
Thanks guys!
& You know... she didn’t mention the cards on this reading. Didn’t ask for a date of birth either.

Offline Girly1998

« Reply #65 on: October 09, 2019, 06:38:38 PM »
She could not have been more wrong

Offline THEDUDE

« Reply #66 on: October 09, 2019, 07:06:48 PM »
what was she wrong about? sorry to hear...

Offline Girly1998

« Reply #67 on: October 09, 2019, 07:12:38 PM »
what was she wrong about? sorry to hear...

She read the situation as if we were together now. Said right now it would just be sexual but would be more in a couple months. I’ve not talked to this man in months.

Offline Blizzle

« Reply #68 on: October 09, 2019, 07:15:26 PM »
When is she normally on? What times?

Offline HornetKick

« Reply #69 on: October 09, 2019, 07:31:14 PM »
When is she normally on? What times?

It varies, but I show her on mainly during the weekday mornings, usually for about an hour or two, between 7:00 am PST / 10:00 am EST
Sometimes she will log back on in the afternoon/evenings either around 1:00 pm PST / 4:00 pm EST or around 5:00 pm PST / 8:00 pm EST
Set her page to notify you either by phone or email.

Offline Girly1998

« Reply #70 on: October 09, 2019, 09:05:40 PM »
She read the situation as if we were together now. Said right now it would just be sexual but would be more in a couple months. I’ve not talked to this man in months.

::facepalms::

That is not good. Does your gut feeling tell you that she's looking at a future progression from the cards (i.e. reconnecting, starting casually and then building into something more serious)? Or, do you feel like she was just completely off the mark here? Either way, I fully understand the feeling of disappointment after a botched reading. Hugs, Girly.

Lol I hope so 🤞🏻

I doubt it though, she didn’t validate anything to make me feel as if she connected even a little bit.

Offline dasaninot

« Reply #71 on: October 09, 2019, 11:30:58 PM »
She kind of gave me the same error in her reading. She did start off saying there had been problem but that we will reconcile. So she had no info other than names, but I just seems kind of odd. The rest was very very very near future as in within a week from now, when I haven't spoken to the person I inquired about in like 10 months. So there's that. And I don't know about reconcile because I'm not ready or looking for a relationship at this time, but perhaps she means we'll move past the differences that halted us. Still got vibes she was a bit fairy tale.

Yaz88

« Reply #72 on: October 09, 2019, 11:52:59 PM »
I think she is gifted, but her timing on predictions seem to be sooner than what actually transpires in reality.  She was the first, in what has become at least four other readers, who have predicted that my person of inquiry will be getting a new job soon.  This is a pretty big prediction considering that he’s worked for the government for the last 17 years.  I cannot yet validate whether this is true, but I do know it was his intention to accomplish this by the new year.  For five readers to pick up on this, the energy must at least be there.  When I say that her timing may be off, she predicted contact in 9 days. The desire to communicate may be there, but it doesn’t actually mean it’s going to happen.  I mean there are a lot of things I’d like to do, but I either don’t do them out of fear or procrastination.  This does not mean I eventually won’t do it though.

Paulina93

« Reply #73 on: October 11, 2019, 09:19:38 PM »
Updates?

Offline dasaninot

« Reply #74 on: October 13, 2019, 09:19:06 PM »
I think she is gifted, but her timing on predictions seem to be sooner than what actually transpires in reality.  She was the first, in what has become at least four other readers, who have predicted that my person of inquiry will be getting a new job soon.  This is a pretty big prediction considering that he’s worked for the government for the last 17 years.  I cannot yet validate whether this is true, but I do know it was his intention to accomplish this by the new year.  For five readers to pick up on this, the energy must at least be there.  When I say that her timing may be off, she predicted contact in 9 days. The desire to communicate may be there, but it doesn’t actually mean it’s going to happen.  I mean there are a lot of things I’d like to do, but I either don’t do them out of fear or procrastination.  This does not mean I eventually won’t do it though.

How long has it been since the contact timeline passed?

anything