Author Topic: Wild Sweet Orange   (Read 68356 times)

candiednut

Re: Wild Sweet Orange 
« Reply #135 on: November 11, 2019, 03:10:17 PM »
I get the feeling that she prefers astrology readings and is prob more accurate when you give her that information...any thoughts?

Offline Oisin16

« Reply #136 on: November 11, 2019, 03:42:14 PM »
I got a chart reading with dates if anything happens I will inform

Offline Love2lovenj

« Reply #137 on: November 11, 2019, 03:46:14 PM »
Personally i haven't given any specifics to get an astrology reading but she has been pretty accurate for me.

Offline happylittlewhite

« Reply #138 on: November 12, 2019, 01:32:35 PM »
Has she ever done a horary question and answer?  Did that prove to be true?

Her predictions are a little far out but I know for sure that she's a horary astrologer. I asked her to do my chart and her mentions of planet placements were correct. I have to say that she's quite decent.

I ordered my astrological report from her on Keen for like $25.  I’ll say that it was incredibly insightful.  Definitely worth the money.  Plus if you have a follow up question, she happily answers it.

How long did she take to get back to you with the report? I am tempted to get one.... was it a report to tell you with the significant details of your life?

Offline Rayban212

« Reply #139 on: November 12, 2019, 02:25:48 PM »
You guys do know that you can do your birth chart for free right? You don’t have to pay anyone to do it.

candiednut

« Reply #140 on: November 12, 2019, 02:54:25 PM »
yes but she analyzes it for you

Yaz88

« Reply #141 on: November 15, 2019, 04:29:14 PM »
She was able to tell me exactly how one of my cases would go, even down to a detail involving an important message from a woman who can be a bully.  During the chat I didn’t know exactly which case it involved, and thought it might be another one.  Re-reading the chat transcripts, it is quite clear that she was talking about another case.  She knew it involved a home and a male client.  She knew it would seem like a total loss regarding money, but it would turn around.  Well it did seem like a loss, but financing came through in the end.  Keep in mind, my question to her was very general about how my cases would go.  Also, she asked if I had been sick.  I said no.  She then said someone would recover from a sickness.  Sure enough, a few days later I got really sick.  I am only now feeling better. 

Offline Love2lovenj

« Reply #142 on: November 15, 2019, 04:34:13 PM »
She was able to tell me exactly how one of my cases would go, even down to a detail involving an important message from a woman who can be a bully.  During the chat I didn’t know exactly which case it involved, and thought it might be another one.  Re-reading the chat transcripts, it is quite clear that she was talking about another case.  She knew it involved a home and a male client.  She knew it would seem like a total loss regarding money, but it would turn around.  Well it did seem like a loss, but financing came through in the end.  Keep in mind, my question to her was very general about how my cases would go.  Also, she asked if I had been sick.  I said no.  She then said someone would recover from a sickness.  Sure enough, a few days later I got really sick.  I am only now feeling better.

How awesome.  So glad you are feeling better!

Yaz88

« Reply #143 on: November 15, 2019, 04:59:15 PM »

Thank you!!! 

Offline dasaninot

« Reply #144 on: November 15, 2019, 06:51:16 PM »

Thank you!!!

Second that, I'm glad you're feeling better Yaz. I'm sick too and literally everyone I know. Ugh.

Yaz88

« Reply #145 on: November 15, 2019, 07:26:33 PM »

Thank you!!!

Second that, I'm glad you're feeling better Yaz. I'm sick too and literally everyone I know. Ugh.

Thank you and I hope you feel better soon!  It’s just crazy bc during the chat I had no idea what she was talking about.  Then a few days later, I barely felt alive. Then I knew exactly what she was talking about.

beachgal214

« Reply #146 on: November 15, 2019, 07:35:57 PM »
totally stinks you were sick but totally crazy how accurate she was!!!! glad you're better

Yaz88

« Reply #147 on: November 15, 2019, 09:07:24 PM »
totally stinks you were sick but totally crazy how accurate she was!!!! glad you're better

Thanks, beachgal!!!

Offline Lo12345

« Reply #148 on: November 17, 2019, 04:55:57 PM »
Idk why i go back to her. In September I was gonna hear from 3rd week of September. He didn’t want a relationship. Went back he was coming soon 12 days I beleive she said . And now wanted one.
So I would check a little  in and it’s coming “wands”  and then another reading it was suppose to come October the card show it but it’d coming by the end of the year and then just now she sees us talking but it can be soon or later she can’t do timing. Only reads energies. What the heck. I only keep going bsck to her for this forum. She can’t give me a consist reading then no. Also did asked for my birthday and stuff and gave me info in. Ping. She said to from my charts and his it’s coming and bound to happen oct/nov.  over it glad it was 10 dollar I spent but 10 dollars is 10 dollars. Over her

Yaz88

« Reply #149 on: November 17, 2019, 05:09:38 PM »
Idk why i go back to her. In September I was gonna hear from 3rd week of September. He didn’t want a relationship. Went back he was coming soon 12 days I beleive she said . And now wanted one.
So I would check a little  in and it’s coming “wands”  and then another reading it was suppose to come October the card show it but it’d coming by the end of the year and then just now she sees us talking but it can be soon or later she can’t do timing. Only reads energies. What the heck. I only keep going bsck to her for this forum. She can’t give me a consist reading then no. Also did asked for my birthday and stuff and gave me info in. Ping. She said to from my charts and his it’s coming and bound to happen oct/nov.  over it glad it was 10 dollar I spent but 10 dollars is 10 dollars. Over her

I wonder if your POI is all over the place?  Like vacillating between various emotions?  With my business questions, there’s not much free will involved.  So she’s been dead on.  With love and romance and inconsistent POI’s, it’s kind of a crapshoot.  I mean, if someone did a reading on me, I’d be a crapshoot.  The energy would be there that I want to contact someone very much so, but the other side of me won’t contact him again out of spite, and also because I want to exercise my options and date around.  Then the next day, I miss him a ton.  Then two days later, I don’t want to deal with all the emotions he’d bring back up in me at this point in time.  So . . . I . . . do nothing.  :-/

anything