Author Topic: Wild Sweet Orange   (Read 8050 times)

Offline HornetKick

Re: Wild Sweet Orange 
« Reply #135 on: November 11, 2019, 02:18:49 AM »
Just got a reading on purple ocean 3 min video. Very disappointed after hearing good reviews on here. I provided my name dob place of dob but not the time as idk what time I was born and I provided my poi name his dob and place of dob but not the time of dob with Him either as we don't know and she stated that she could only offer a half baked reading because lack of info? I thought that was enough info. What else could you want?
Astrology is not my cup of tea. I have a couple of months before my prediction so I can't comment on that right now. Try her on another platform, Keen or bitwine. She only asked for my name.

Offline Love2lovenj

« Reply #136 on: November 11, 2019, 12:21:52 PM »
Just got a reading on purple ocean 3 min video. Very disappointed after hearing good reviews on here. I provided my name dob place of dob but not the time as idk what time I was born and I provided my poi name his dob and place of dob but not the time of dob with Him either as we don't know and she stated that she could only offer a half baked reading because lack of info? I thought that was enough info. What else could you want?

I agree with Homekick, try her on Bitwine or keen.  How good can a 3 min reading be anyway? I've bought 3 in the past to take advantage of the sale and its pretty much underwhelming.

Her readings on Bitwine is still $0.99 a minute so if you catch her there its a great deal.  I think you will feel much better after a chat reading.

Offline candiednut

« Reply #137 on: November 11, 2019, 03:10:17 PM »
I get the feeling that she prefers astrology readings and is prob more accurate when you give her that information...any thoughts?

Offline Oisin16

« Reply #138 on: November 11, 2019, 03:42:14 PM »
I got a chart reading with dates if anything happens I will inform

Offline Love2lovenj

« Reply #139 on: November 11, 2019, 03:46:14 PM »
Personally i haven't given any specifics to get an astrology reading but she has been pretty accurate for me.

Offline happylittlewhite

« Reply #140 on: November 12, 2019, 01:32:35 PM »
Has she ever done a horary question and answer?  Did that prove to be true?

Her predictions are a little far out but I know for sure that she's a horary astrologer. I asked her to do my chart and her mentions of planet placements were correct. I have to say that she's quite decent.

I ordered my astrological report from her on Keen for like $25.  I’ll say that it was incredibly insightful.  Definitely worth the money.  Plus if you have a follow up question, she happily answers it.

How long did she take to get back to you with the report? I am tempted to get one.... was it a report to tell you with the significant details of your life?

Offline Rayban212

« Reply #141 on: November 12, 2019, 02:25:48 PM »
You guys do know that you can do your birth chart for free right? You don’t have to pay anyone to do it.

Offline candiednut

« Reply #142 on: November 12, 2019, 02:54:25 PM »
yes but she analyzes it for you

Offline Yaz88

« Reply #143 on: November 15, 2019, 04:29:14 PM »
She was able to tell me exactly how one of my cases would go, even down to a detail involving an important message from a woman who can be a bully.  During the chat I didn’t know exactly which case it involved, and thought it might be another one.  Re-reading the chat transcripts, it is quite clear that she was talking about another case.  She knew it involved a home and a male client.  She knew it would seem like a total loss regarding money, but it would turn around.  Well it did seem like a loss, but financing came through in the end.  Keep in mind, my question to her was very general about how my cases would go.  Also, she asked if I had been sick.  I said no.  She then said someone would recover from a sickness.  Sure enough, a few days later I got really sick.  I am only now feeling better. 

Offline Love2lovenj

« Reply #144 on: November 15, 2019, 04:34:13 PM »
She was able to tell me exactly how one of my cases would go, even down to a detail involving an important message from a woman who can be a bully.  During the chat I didn’t know exactly which case it involved, and thought it might be another one.  Re-reading the chat transcripts, it is quite clear that she was talking about another case.  She knew it involved a home and a male client.  She knew it would seem like a total loss regarding money, but it would turn around.  Well it did seem like a loss, but financing came through in the end.  Keep in mind, my question to her was very general about how my cases would go.  Also, she asked if I had been sick.  I said no.  She then said someone would recover from a sickness.  Sure enough, a few days later I got really sick.  I am only now feeling better.

How awesome.  So glad you are feeling better!

Offline Yaz88

« Reply #145 on: November 15, 2019, 04:59:15 PM »

Thank you!!! 

Offline dasaninot

« Reply #146 on: November 15, 2019, 06:51:16 PM »

Thank you!!!

Second that, I'm glad you're feeling better Yaz. I'm sick too and literally everyone I know. Ugh.

Offline Yaz88

« Reply #147 on: November 15, 2019, 07:26:33 PM »

Thank you!!!

Second that, I'm glad you're feeling better Yaz. I'm sick too and literally everyone I know. Ugh.

Thank you and I hope you feel better soon!  It’s just crazy bc during the chat I had no idea what she was talking about.  Then a few days later, I barely felt alive. Then I knew exactly what she was talking about.

Offline beachgal214

« Reply #148 on: November 15, 2019, 07:35:57 PM »
totally stinks you were sick but totally crazy how accurate she was!!!! glad you're better

Offline Yaz88

« Reply #149 on: November 15, 2019, 09:07:24 PM »
totally stinks you were sick but totally crazy how accurate she was!!!! glad you're better

Thanks, beachgal!!!

anything