Author Topic: Wild Sweet Orange   (Read 3824 times)

Offline Yaz88

Re: Wild Sweet Orange 
« Reply #75 on: October 09, 2019, 11:52:59 PM »
I think she is gifted, but her timing on predictions seem to be sooner than what actually transpires in reality.  She was the first, in what has become at least four other readers, who have predicted that my person of inquiry will be getting a new job soon.  This is a pretty big prediction considering that he’s worked for the government for the last 17 years.  I cannot yet validate whether this is true, but I do know it was his intention to accomplish this by the new year.  For five readers to pick up on this, the energy must at least be there.  When I say that her timing may be off, she predicted contact in 9 days. The desire to communicate may be there, but it doesn’t actually mean it’s going to happen.  I mean there are a lot of things I’d like to do, but I either don’t do them out of fear or procrastination.  This does not mean I eventually won’t do it though.

Paulina93

« Reply #76 on: October 11, 2019, 09:19:38 PM »
Updates?

Offline dasaninot

« Reply #77 on: October 13, 2019, 09:19:06 PM »
I think she is gifted, but her timing on predictions seem to be sooner than what actually transpires in reality.  She was the first, in what has become at least four other readers, who have predicted that my person of inquiry will be getting a new job soon.  This is a pretty big prediction considering that he’s worked for the government for the last 17 years.  I cannot yet validate whether this is true, but I do know it was his intention to accomplish this by the new year.  For five readers to pick up on this, the energy must at least be there.  When I say that her timing may be off, she predicted contact in 9 days. The desire to communicate may be there, but it doesn’t actually mean it’s going to happen.  I mean there are a lot of things I’d like to do, but I either don’t do them out of fear or procrastination.  This does not mean I eventually won’t do it though.

How long has it been since the contact timeline passed?

Offline Yaz88

« Reply #78 on: October 13, 2019, 09:56:00 PM »

How long has it been since the contact timeline passed?

Almost a month.  Which really doesn’t worry me at all. 

Offline THEDUDE

« Reply #79 on: October 13, 2019, 10:31:35 PM »
But that would make her wrong.......no?

Offline Yaz88

« Reply #80 on: October 13, 2019, 10:48:05 PM »
But that would make her wrong.......no?

If timing is what concerns me, I suppose it would.  Timing does not concern me.  I’m not going to throw an entire reading out the window bc timing was off.  Based on other readings with other readers and my own knowledge, I understand why timing is off.  There are pre-destined outcomes and then there is freewill.  Freewill can definitely delay timing.  Right now my person of inquiry may very well want to talk to me, but his life is not in the right space for him to feel good about doing so.  Until he feels ready, he’s not going to contact me.  In all honesty, if what I think is happening in his life is actually happening, he’s doing me a favor by not contacting me.  Yona and Kisha really fill in the blanks when it comes to timing, Zadalia when it comes to current feelings.  Sweet Orange may end up being spot on when it comes to this situation, it’s just too soon to tell.  As for me, I’m loving my life right now.

Offline persimmon

« Reply #81 on: October 13, 2019, 11:07:50 PM »
If timing is what concerns me, I suppose it would.  Timing does not concern me.  I’m not going to throw an entire reading out the window bc timing was off.  Based on other readings with other readers and my own knowledge, I understand why timing is off.  There are pre-destined outcomes and then there is freewill.  Freewill can definitely delay timing.  Right now my person of inquiry may very well want to talk to me, but his life is not in the right space for him to feel good about doing so.  Until he feels ready, he’s not going to contact me.  In all honesty, if what I think is happening in his life is actually happening, he’s doing me a favor by not contacting me.  Yona and Kisha really fill in the blanks when it comes to timing, Zadalia when it comes to current feelings.  Sweet Orange may end up being spot on when it comes to this situation, it’s just too soon to tell.  As for me, I’m loving my life right now.

I agree with that explanation. Waiting is never fun, especially if/when we fret about the outcome never coming to pass; but obsessing about time frames brings the downside of setting ourselves up for disappointment as a result of having a certain expectation and an hourglass, right alongside it. With that said, I'm no enlightened being here; just a client who has never seen one time frame prediction ever come to pass. The outcome does indeed matter most, but I fully understand (and empathize with) that the doubts can come flooding in when things don't seem to be following any sort of predicted trajectory, and that counts double when we similarly have to question whether the psychic was genuine or if the reading was even accurate.

I want to try and push myself to follow the same approach that Yaz did. Yaz is focusing on Yaz, living life, and by the sound of it, loving the journey. If we can get to that place, still holding on to our predictions but not stuck in this endless loop of waiting and suffering, it's just a much a better place to live in. So, thank you for sharing, that was really inspirational.