Author Topic: Wild Sweet Orange   (Read 69087 times)

Offline dasaninot

Re: Wild Sweet Orange 
« Reply #90 on: October 31, 2019, 07:11:27 PM »
So I tried her this week. She was pretty good,. she got a prediction this week and how it would go down. Also, she charges a low price- she is deff not in it for the moula.

At the end of our convo she sent me a private message with my birth chart and what is to come in the next year in a brief description at no charge. She is very kind woman and charges reasonably. I cannot explain how annoyed I am with psychics charging $40 per minute- WHO NAMED YOU THE NEXT NBA ALL STAR????

Is the prediction for this week pending or did it pass?

Offline Jellybean123

« Reply #91 on: October 31, 2019, 07:13:51 PM »
PASSED!!!!! straight A's! lol first one passed it actually passed an hour ago :)

Offline Arigirl

« Reply #92 on: October 31, 2019, 07:15:31 PM »
PASSED!!!!! straight A's! lol first one passed it actually passed an hour ago :)

That's awesome!!

Offline Jellybean123

« Reply #93 on: October 31, 2019, 07:18:19 PM »
Did any of you get the little description about your birth chart sent to you?

Offline Arigirl

« Reply #94 on: October 31, 2019, 07:21:25 PM »
Yes, they have access to the same transcript reading that you have.

Thanks! I honestly don't know how to take my reading this morning. My last one with her was 5days ago and the outcome has changed and apparently she got my POIs mixed up. Hmm I wonder if something had happened to change my energy or something

Offline Jellybean123

« Reply #95 on: October 31, 2019, 07:51:39 PM »
It could be energy, when that happens sometimes I take an epsom salt bath lol. I feel it changes or clears any negative energy

Offline Arigirl

« Reply #96 on: October 31, 2019, 07:57:31 PM »
It could be energy, when that happens sometimes I take an epsom salt bath lol. I feel it changes or clears any negative energy

I'll definitely try that, I had a reading with queen of cups this week that was a complete 360 to the one I had 2 weeks ago, so I'm thinking either a decision has been made on POIs side of things or my energy is in a rut

Offline Love2lovenj

« Reply #97 on: November 01, 2019, 12:04:49 AM »
That is awesome Jellybean!! 👍

Offline Rag rats

« Reply #98 on: November 01, 2019, 03:27:45 AM »
Was it something significant specific  or could it be a fluke?

Offline Jellybean123

« Reply #99 on: November 01, 2019, 12:37:42 PM »
Was it something significant specific  or could it be a fluke?

This time I would say significant, most of the times I feel they are flukes to be honest , however the details in the message I received was what I have been waiting for or how my POI would start acting.  This was something I would dream of like last year and it had been stagnant for a year -_- lol

Offline Catlover86

« Reply #100 on: November 04, 2019, 05:29:00 AM »
Ugh... this reader told me my POI (baby dad) will leave me for someone else. I feel like shit. Been crying for days now. My mind is so fucked. Sorry everyone. Having a very hard few weeks.

Offline Love2lovenj

« Reply #101 on: November 04, 2019, 12:31:53 PM »
Catlover86, I'm so sorry.  Maybe she is wrong but if she is right wouldn't you rather know the truth?  Sending you hugs and positive vibes. 🤞🙏

Offline Arigirl

« Reply #102 on: November 04, 2019, 02:26:13 PM »
Yes, there's a possibility she's wrong. I had a reading with her  last week that was negative despite my previous readings with her being positive (a few days prior), she also mixed  up my POIs, POI2 is only a friend of mine, but she read him as if he were my partner and said my previous readings were about him despite me explicitly asking about POI1 in those. She also said that POI2 and I had longterm potential, but told me that for POI1 a week prior, and 2 readings before that

Offline Love2lovenj

« Reply #103 on: November 04, 2019, 02:45:43 PM »
Can it be too many consecutive reading messing up the energies? I have no idea if it does but have seen readers say not to have so many.  Let us know how things go.

Offline Jellybean123

« Reply #104 on: November 04, 2019, 03:08:26 PM »
Can it be too many consecutive reading messing up the energies? I have no idea if it does but have seen readers say not to have so many.  Let us know how things go.

I find that to be true as well, that has happened to me before where I get one reading then a few days later I get another and its all jumbled up and opposite.

I learned that I had to wait in between with going back to the same readers. Also, before when I had two POI's I found a lot of readers confused the energy. So I tried to make one read on one POI then do another read on another POI. Chat is hard I think for them to decipher properly on who is who. Just what I found for myself.

anything