Author Topic: Wild Sweet Orange   (Read 68905 times)

Yaz88

Re: Wild Sweet Orange 
« Reply #75 on: October 13, 2019, 09:56:00 PM »
I think she is gifted, but her timing on predictions seem to be sooner than what actually transpires in reality.  She was the first, in what has become at least four other readers, who have predicted that my person of inquiry will be getting a new job soon.  This is a pretty big prediction considering that he’s worked for the government for the last 17 years.  I cannot yet validate whether this is true, but I do know it was his intention to accomplish this by the new year.  For five readers to pick up on this, the energy must at least be there.  When I say that her timing may be off, she predicted contact in 9 days. The desire to communicate may be there, but it doesn’t actually mean it’s going to happen.  I mean there are a lot of things I’d like to do, but I either don’t do them out of fear or procrastination.  This does not mean I eventually won’t do it though.

How long has it been since the contact timeline passed?

Almost a month.  Which really doesn’t worry me at all. 

Offline THEDUDE

« Reply #76 on: October 13, 2019, 10:31:35 PM »
But that would make her wrong.......no?

Yaz88

« Reply #77 on: October 13, 2019, 10:48:05 PM »
But that would make her wrong.......no?

If timing is what concerns me, I suppose it would.  Timing does not concern me.  I’m not going to throw an entire reading out the window bc timing was off.  Based on other readings with other readers and my own knowledge, I understand why timing is off.  There are pre-destined outcomes and then there is freewill.  Freewill can definitely delay timing.  Right now my person of inquiry may very well want to talk to me, but his life is not in the right space for him to feel good about doing so.  Until he feels ready, he’s not going to contact me.  In all honesty, if what I think is happening in his life is actually happening, he’s doing me a favor by not contacting me.  Yona and Kisha really fill in the blanks when it comes to timing, Zadalia when it comes to current feelings.  Sweet Orange may end up being spot on when it comes to this situation, it’s just too soon to tell.  As for me, I’m loving my life right now.

Offline Love2lovenj

« Reply #78 on: October 27, 2019, 12:17:02 AM »
Yes i recently read with her.  She said the cards are still saying the same thing as to what will happen so give it time to pass.  She has been so accurate for me that i do a once a month check in to see if there are delays or possible changes.  I completely believe in free will so i want to make sure the situation hasn't changed.

Yaz88

« Reply #79 on: October 27, 2019, 12:48:32 AM »
Yes i recently read with her.  She said the cards are still saying the same thing as to what will happen so give it time to pass.  She has been so accurate for me that i do a once a month check in to see if there are delays or possible changes.  I completely believe in free will so i want to make sure the situation hasn't changed.

Love2love, have any of her predictions or information she’s given to you occurred or been validated?

Offline Love2lovenj

« Reply #80 on: October 27, 2019, 10:04:20 AM »
Yes 2x she predicted very specific things that i was clueless of what she was talking about but as soon as it did i recalled the reading.  She has also picked up specific things of my situation that maybe 1 or 2 got.

Yaz88

« Reply #81 on: October 27, 2019, 01:34:22 PM »
Yes 2x she predicted very specific things that i was clueless of what she was talking about but as soon as it did i recalled the reading.  She has also picked up specific things of my situation that maybe 1 or 2 got.

I really like her too.  She’s given me very useful information about my business.  With love related stuff, there’s no way for me to validate what she’s said, but I do trust she’s accurate about a few different things.

Offline dasaninot

« Reply #82 on: October 27, 2019, 08:07:22 PM »
For me, her timelines have most definitely passed but I read a post a couple of days ago of a member looking back at who was right and it turned out Wild Sweet Orange was right all along except with the timeline which happened 2 months after predicted.

I do like that Wild Sweet Orange has remained consistent for me in all 3 reads, the last which was with my new account so she definitely did not remember me and just rolled with the same story and outcome as she did before.

Offline Love2lovenj

« Reply #83 on: October 27, 2019, 08:27:56 PM »
@dasaninot, the fact the she still sees the same thing is definitely a plus.

@SeeDoSay, i totally get it the not having the spot on timing is a nightmare.  Hang in there.

Yaz88

« Reply #84 on: October 27, 2019, 08:38:00 PM »
Yeah this thing that WSO has predicted, Yona has also predicted.

But like...I'm beginning to get very doubtful and just want to know if so then WHEN

Yup, one of the predictions that Sweet Orange gave me lines up with a Yona prediction and to a lesser extent, a Kisha prediction.  However, on this date and at this time, I cannot see how it can possibly happen. It’s not impossible, but it will be very interesting and surprising for sure.

Offline sexyp

« Reply #85 on: October 27, 2019, 08:42:19 PM »
which platform did you read with her?

But like...I'm beginning to get very doubtful and just want to know if so then WHEN

Yup, one of the predictions that Sweet Orange gave me lines up with a Yona prediction and to a lesser extent, a Kisha prediction.  However, on this date and at this time, I cannot see how it can possibly happen. It’s not impossible, but it will be very interesting and surprising for sure.

Yaz88

« Reply #86 on: October 27, 2019, 09:12:21 PM »
which platform did you read with her?

Keen.  She’s really the only reason I go on Keen these days.

Offline Arigirl

« Reply #87 on: October 31, 2019, 06:28:13 PM »
I've read with her a few times via chat on keen, do readers have acess to the previous chat transcripts? I've had 4 readings with her, the first 3 were very consistent--but the last I had this morning was opposite and she got my 2 POIs mixed up and referenced my previous chat with her last week
« Last Edit: October 31, 2019, 06:39:18 PM by Arigirl »

Offline HornetKick

« Reply #88 on: October 31, 2019, 07:07:32 PM »
Yes, they have access to the same transcript reading that you have.

Offline Jellybean123

« Reply #89 on: October 31, 2019, 07:10:10 PM »
So I tried her this week. She was pretty good,. she got a prediction this week and how it would go down. Also, she charges a low price- she is deff not in it for the moula.

At the end of our convo she sent me a private message with my birth chart and what is to come in the next year in a brief description at no charge. She is very kind woman and charges reasonably. I cannot explain how annoyed I am with psychics charging $40 per minute- WHO NAMED YOU THE NEXT NBA ALL STAR????

anything