Author Topic: Wild Sweet Orange   (Read 68359 times)

Yaz88

Re: Wild Sweet Orange 
« Reply #30 on: September 18, 2019, 08:27:14 PM »
I’ve had 3 reading with her. One was beginning of September and one last night and one today. I had 2 follow up questions today. And in 3 weeks my reading went from no nothing gonna happen other than he reaches out and we stay friends  ( I was also on panicky state during that one ) to last night he wants a relationship and is a possible ring in 9 months to a year. I was a lot calmer state for these reading but I’m a little torn . I like this past outcome this time around. I’m not ready for a ring with him. I wanna see stable happy commitment and just to see if we can enjoy a committed relationship with out his fear getting in the way.  So I don’t know what to think. We will see.  The time line for contact still pretty in tact with the same as reading one

Did she give you any insight on the change from purely platonic to getting engaged?  I mean, that’s pretty significant change in outcome.

Offline Lo12345

« Reply #31 on: September 18, 2019, 08:53:20 PM »
Honestly I just first started off asking this second time ( last night) when is he reaching out. She predictions September 25 -26 before. She was like anyday but before close to the end of the month but could be sooner. Then I asked by end of the year will be on track for a relationship or stable on in a good spot. She then said yes could actually be a relationship I see see balance and security.  And the. I go I know he has fears and she goes he will take ownership of that. And I said okay and ended it. But she could have gone up on that chat and saw what she told me sept 1st. And then today I was just curious and was like when he comes back when does he show the “hey I want more” not fwb or friends and she goes right away. And then I said anything in general you want say or see. She goes I see proposal and ring about year or 9 months. And i was wow, interesting i was little suspicious. But hey it’s life and I don’t know how he is gonna he coming back to me. For shits and giggles i was like so moving in... when do you see that. She goes 1-2 months but I’m not getting. A forsure timeframe ( cop out or truth? ) . Umm. I was let’s pump the brakes, I just need him to do 180 show he can do this relationship thing first and i was thinking we have to be pretty serious if moving in what we are gonna do that.

But I remember her saying on September 1st: going are you sure want to continue this. He does miss you and will reach out but it will be friends no benefits. So we will see.

She also told me no more 12 days which is September 30th, but who knows she could have just looked at the calendar and said that because she said before the end of the month.

I’m not discrediting her at all. But we will see when he reaches out and how it goes coming back   
« Last Edit: September 18, 2019, 08:55:14 PM by Lo12345 »

Yaz88

« Reply #32 on: September 18, 2019, 08:57:11 PM »
Honestly I just first started off asking this second time ( last night) when is he reaching out. She predictions September 25 -26 before. She was like anyday but before close to the end of the month but could be sooner. Then I asked by end of the year will be on track for a relationship or stable on in a good spot. She then said yes could actually be a relationship I see see balance and security.  And the. I go I know he has fears and she goes he will take ownership of that. And I said okay and ended it. But she could have gone up on that chat and saw what she told me sept 1st. And then today I was just curious and was like when he comes back when does he show the “hey I want more” not fwb or friends and she goes right away. And then I said anything in general you want say or see. She goes I see proposal and ring about year or 9 months. And i was wow, interesting i was little suspicious. But hey it’s life and I don’t know how he is gonna he coming back to me. For shits and giggles i was like so moving in... when do you see that. She goes 1-2 months but I’m not getting. A forsure timeframe ( cop out or truth? ) . Umm. I was let’s pump the brakes, I just need him to do 180 show he can do this relationship thing first and i was thinking we have to be pretty serious if moving in what we are gonna do that.

But I remember her saying on September 1st: going are you sure want to continue this. He does miss you and will reach out but it will be friends no benefits. So we will see.

She also told me no more 12 days which is September 30th, but who knows she could have just looked at the calendar and said that because she said before the end of the month.

I’m not discrediting her at all. But we will see when he reaches out and how it goes coming back   

Yeah, I know what you mean.  I’ve read with her twice.  Only time will tell the truth.

Paulina93

« Reply #33 on: September 19, 2019, 12:12:39 AM »
Does anyone know what she means when she gives “soon” for timeframe?

Offline THEDUDE

« Reply #34 on: September 24, 2019, 03:24:52 PM »
Update on her.

Read with her in june about POI 1, said nothing would happen...if we continue to date it'll end very soon ( ended the next day)

Read on someone new today. Was a very positive reading.  will let ya'll know.

Offline mayflower

« Reply #35 on: September 24, 2019, 05:36:03 PM »
Short term prediction came true for me. I told her i think nobody would go to the trip with me as my friend cancelled it but finally my parent will go with me instead.
The relationship prediction i can know in next 2 months.

Yaz88

« Reply #36 on: September 24, 2019, 08:56:39 PM »
Update on her.

Read with her in june about POI 1, said nothing would happen...if we continue to date it'll end very soon ( ended the next day)

Read on someone new today. Was a very positive reading.  will let ya'll know.

That’d be great!  For some reason, I have confidence in this reader.

Offline Love2lovenj

« Reply #37 on: September 25, 2019, 12:19:24 AM »
I agree.  She is also very humble when you go back and fill her in on how what she predicted actually occured.  She is a breath of fresh air for sure.

Offline MidwesternSun

« Reply #38 on: September 25, 2019, 12:25:28 AM »
Has she ever done a horary question and answer?  Did that prove to be true?

Offline THEDUDE

« Reply #39 on: September 25, 2019, 12:42:34 AM »
She asked it timing for something, but timing didnt come up...

Offline MidwesternSun

« Reply #40 on: September 25, 2019, 12:52:22 AM »
She asked it timing for something, but timing didnt come up...

Was the outcome correct? 

Yaz88

« Reply #41 on: September 25, 2019, 12:54:57 AM »
Has she ever done a horary question and answer?  Did that prove to be true?

She did for timing, but doesn’t guarantee it because of free will and fear and all those other things that get in the way of someone doing something. She saw something happening in 9 days.  Well it didn’t happen, but it could be 9 weeks (which hasn’t passed yet). In my case, I do not care about timing predictions.  If it’s going to happen, it’ll happen when it’s supposed to happen.  In the past few months there are certain things I’ve had to clear out.  I’m still clearing things out.  Had my person of interest contacted me a month ago, there are certain things that I had not yet resolved and those things would have tarnished any hope of us being close again. 

Paulina93

« Reply #42 on: September 25, 2019, 12:57:43 AM »
Has she given anyone else “soon” as the timeframe?

Offline MidwesternSun

« Reply #43 on: September 25, 2019, 01:00:45 AM »

She did for timing, but doesn’t guarantee it because of free will and fear and all those other things that get in the way of someone doing something. She saw something happening in 9 days.  Well it didn’t happen, but it could be 9 weeks (which hasn’t passed yet). In my case, I do not care about timing predictions.  If it’s going to happen, it’ll happen when it’s supposed to happen.  In the past few months there are certain things I’ve had to clear out.  I’m still clearing things out.  Had my person of interest contacted me a month ago, there are certain things that I had not yet resolved and those things would have tarnished any hope of us being close again.

Can you please PM me about what you mean with "Clearing things out?"  I don't know what you mean.  I will keep the matter private of course.

Yaz88

« Reply #44 on: September 25, 2019, 01:22:28 AM »

Can you please PM me about what you mean with "Clearing things out?"  I don't know what you mean.  I will keep the matter private of course.

I will PM you.  It may not be tonight, but I will PM you to provide an explanation.

anything