Author Topic: Wild Sweet Orange   (Read 69208 times)

Offline Lys

Re: Wild Sweet Orange 
« Reply #255 on: July 30, 2020, 02:35:36 PM »
Worst reading ever!!! read with her two times, first I thought to follow up. But then I waited for predictions for about a year, nothing happened. And she changed all the predictions!
What did you ask about and what did she predict?

I won't say much, but its very contradictory and she looks like someone who didn't know how to talk too, like very awkward and even her face doesnt look promising. I m not sure why people coming to her, its all wrong and she suddenly changed all her prediction when I confront her. Worst reading ever, upsetting.

Same feeling, I dont like his vibe..

Offline Lys

« Reply #256 on: July 30, 2020, 03:06:42 PM »
Worst reading ever!!! read with her two times, first I thought to follow up. But then I waited for predictions for about a year, nothing happened. And she changed all the predictions!
What did you ask about and what did she predict?

I won't say much, but its very contradictory and she looks like someone who didn't know how to talk too, like very awkward and even her face doesnt look promising. I m not sure why people coming to her, its all wrong and she suddenly changed all her prediction when I confront her. Worst reading ever, upsetting.

Same feeling, I dont like his vibe..

You mean her vibe? YES! Her vibe itself already so fake, I am sorry but it feels like she is very difficult in her life and don't have anything to do and so she does a reading

exactly. She reminds me of a lady in my town that I had gone to consult. I didn't like her energy, I didn't feel good when she was drawing the cards to me, she looked a lot like her and I didn't trust her abilities, I left after 15 min.

Offline Lys

« Reply #257 on: July 30, 2020, 03:25:21 PM »
Yes she seems not sure of what she said.

Offline Dreamescape23 - P

« Reply #258 on: July 30, 2020, 08:40:04 PM »
I think you have to think it as dating, you won’t connect with everyone.  I thought she was great but I know she doesn’t work for everyone.

Offline Qcnm

« Reply #259 on: September 10, 2020, 05:20:10 PM »
Are there any updates on this reader?

I read with her today and she gave me predictions for 1 day to 1 week. Which I feel like is too soon for the situation tbh

Offline Lys

« Reply #260 on: September 10, 2020, 05:24:03 PM »
Are there any updates on this reader?

I read with her today and she gave me predictions for 1 day to 1 week. Which I feel like is too soon for the situation tbh

In my last reading (june) she said the guy will contact me in 40 days something like that. We will see each other but thats it. He will not comeback and I will meet another... I can say he dont contact me.. I contact him and nothing, no answer... lol so yes it's dead but theres a part its not true.

« Reply #261 on: September 10, 2020, 09:41:36 PM »
I mean I know this isn’t what you want to hear but maybe take it for what it is?  I moved on and once I did I got a reconnection almost a year later.

Offline Love2lovenj

« Reply #262 on: September 10, 2020, 10:43:51 PM »
Isn't that the worst? You but the past behind for it to just reappear.

« Reply #263 on: September 11, 2020, 12:02:18 AM »
Lol so true.  But I feel like honestly that’s when things happen when you detach from the outcome.  Easier said then done.

Offline Lys

« Reply #264 on: September 11, 2020, 12:10:04 AM »
Yes it’s true! But honestly now I’m very detached . I met someone but it’s like always the same thing.. I’m not sure if it will evolve for something .. the majority of the guy I met want nothing serious.. I’m tired lol

Offline honeybee28

« Reply #265 on: December 20, 2020, 04:03:47 PM »
Read with her on and off for a couple years and a very last time today. All over the place, so contradictory and lots of things that made no sense. Also in the past she gave me hell for apparently not paying attention to my poi when they talk and that he’s having health issues and that i should ask about it when i talk to him next and ask about his family’s health issues which is crazy to me.

In this last reading she was so all over the place saying my poi was married (hes not) but isnt into it. That I’ll hear from him soon. And wouldnt answer my follow up questions in the reading. And she says stuff like “could work out in the long run, could end too” wow, thanks.

Offline SarahM

« Reply #266 on: February 15, 2021, 04:56:11 PM »
Anybody else feel this reader is terrible? Nothing she said made sense.

Offline Love2lovenj

« Reply #267 on: May 05, 2021, 02:09:05 PM »
My last reading with her had a prediction for August and that came and went.  Wouldn't use her again.

Offline SarahM

« Reply #268 on: May 07, 2021, 04:15:36 AM »
Omg this reader is horrible. I will never understand how her thread is so long. So so underwhelming.

Offline Oisin16

« Reply #269 on: May 07, 2021, 04:40:14 AM »
She does work for me, i guess it’s not for everyone. My only go to are her and qoc.

anything