Author Topic: Wild Sweet Orange   (Read 68370 times)

beachgal214

Re: Wild Sweet Orange 
« Reply #225 on: March 09, 2020, 12:18:07 PM »
Cake i would definitely save your money and energy and reach out. Get answers direct even if it hurts.  Readings just got the brain create illusions. I always feels better after I give some time and space to the poi then call or text them. My situation is different bc were not going to be together so if that’s the goal I can see waiting for them to show action. But every situation so unique and complex. God luck to you!

Offline Catlover86

« Reply #226 on: March 15, 2020, 03:07:39 PM »
This reader made a correct prediction for me. I am a little confused tho on how she delivered it. I asked her what she saw coming up with my finances and she mentioned towards the end of the reading she asked if my mother was around, I said yes and she mentioned my mom having an issue with the court and it being about money. She said it had something to do with a bill, well it ended up being me lol. So now I am curious why she tied it to my mom, why she interpreted the cards that way. Makes me wonder about the rest of my reading.

Offline maggs30

« Reply #227 on: May 26, 2020, 05:51:30 PM »
She told me months ago the ex and I would split and it would be his decision over the winter. That was pretty specific and correct. I think the reading was in Oct and we split in Feb/Mar. A couple weeks ago she said not to rush the new guy we could have a solid long term relationship but I should try to push things forward. I'm being pretty reserved to be honest in this relationship and we are only a few months in. So no big deal I'm not rushing. Last night we were laying in bed and he half asleep started mumbling about my house bring our house soon. I must have looked like a deer in a cats headlights and he laughed and fell asleep. So I guess she was wrong on me pushing things forward because he's doing that on his own.

Offline HornetKick

« Reply #228 on: May 27, 2020, 12:03:26 AM »
She told me months ago the ex and I would split and it would be his decision over the winter. That was pretty specific and correct. I think the reading was in Oct and we split in Feb/Mar. A couple weeks ago she said not to rush the new guy we could have a solid long term relationship but I should try to push things forward. I'm being pretty reserved to be honest in this relationship and we are only a few months in. So no big deal I'm not rushing. Last night we were laying in bed and he half asleep started mumbling about my house bring our house soon. I must have looked like a deer in a cats headlights and he laughed and fell asleep. So I guess she was wrong on me pushing things forward because he's doing that on his own.

Yeah because some men want to be the ones who are in control, even if you are, when you make them think they are, they feel like a man. You'll probably out think him over leaps and bounds, but always try to make some things appear as if they were his idea. Men are happy about that for some reason.

Offline maggs30

« Reply #229 on: May 27, 2020, 12:12:11 AM »

Yeah because some men want to be the ones who are in control, even if you are, when you make them think they are, they feel like a man. You'll probably out think him over leaps and bounds, but always try to make some things appear as if they were his idea. Men are happy about that for some reason.

😂 we had just talked earlier about his divorce and her wanting to control the whole relationship. 11 years later he's still cranky. Men are so weird. But yeah I agree its an ego boost when they think they wear the pants.

pfizer

« Reply #230 on: May 28, 2020, 07:32:19 AM »
she is in PO and i love PO's 10$ deal lol
she needs dob, time and full name
i dont have birth time and she said it's ok
one about relationship; she nailed current and past right; future only know in 2 months
about business, few days after the reading i saw things panning out already

for me, she is accurate.

Offline mayflower

« Reply #231 on: May 28, 2020, 10:27:24 AM »
She is worth for the price. My case is relative to court has been solved already like she predicted.

Offline Lys

« Reply #232 on: June 18, 2020, 09:42:28 PM »
I don’t know what to think. I had a reading with her on PO. Its like the complete opposite of Micah, Scarlet Walker, Jennifer Louise and Pipergoodfellow. And Yona who see min in a relationship this year.

I was very confuse lol anyway

Offline marciamia

« Reply #233 on: June 18, 2020, 10:20:59 PM »
I don’t know what to think. I had a reading with her on PO. Its like the complete opposite of Micah, Scarlet Walker, Jennifer Louise and Pipergoodfellow. And Yona who see min in a relationship this year.

I was very confuse lol anyway

Scarlet Walker seemed so sure of herself but was a total bust for me.

Offline JJC

« Reply #234 on: June 20, 2020, 11:23:44 AM »
she is in PO and i love PO's 10$ deal lol
she needs dob, time and full name
i dont have birth time and she said it's ok
one about relationship; she nailed current and past right; future only know in 2 months
about business, few days after the reading i saw things panning out already

for me, she is accurate.

Is she throwing any astrology insights to her reading since she is asking for a birth time plus the dob? And a full name? Did she mention anything that could be searched online using your details? Thanks in advance

No details needed for tarot reading, she does horary astrology too hence dob and birth time are required. For me she is good for timeframes.

Offline serenejoy

• walk by faith, not by sight
« Reply #235 on: July 06, 2020, 02:29:48 PM »
The good ones who aren't super expensive seem to not get online often! LOL

Offline Love2lovenj

« Reply #236 on: July 06, 2020, 02:35:41 PM »
I don't think she uses Bitwine any more.  If you email her on PO I'm sure you could set up an appointment with her.

Offline HornetKick

« Reply #237 on: July 06, 2020, 03:57:33 PM »
I caught her on Keen.

Offline JJC

« Reply #238 on: July 06, 2020, 04:00:49 PM »
I haven't seen her on Keen for over three weeks already.

Offline Catlover86

« Reply #239 on: July 13, 2020, 03:59:23 PM »
Anyone know why she hasn’t been on? Haven’t see her on PO or keen.

anything