Author Topic: Wild Sweet Orange   (Read 68848 times)

Yaz88

Re: Wild Sweet Orange 
« Reply #195 on: December 22, 2019, 04:20:31 PM »
I think her predictions take a lot longer to actually play out than she thinks.  For instance, she is going to be accurate when it comes to the outcome for one of my cases, but she gave the prediction back in late summer/early fall and the case won’t truly be resolved until early next year.   For POI related stuff, I don’t know.  My POI situation is just apparently not meant to be.  It was meant to happen, but it was also meant to end.  There’s truly not one thing I can do to change that situation. 

Offline JJC

« Reply #196 on: December 22, 2019, 07:35:45 PM »
From my own experiences with WSO her timings for short term predictions are more accurate than those for the longer terms, the future is not set in stone, a lot of factors can delay the outcome...

Offline Arigirl

« Reply #197 on: December 22, 2019, 07:52:52 PM »
From my own experiences with WSO her timings for short term predictions are more accurate than those for the longer terms, the future is not set in stone, a lot of factors can delay the outcome...

I am not sure my stance on the concept of delayed outcomes, but for me personally, her short and long term predictions haven't manifested. They have been pushed out from days to weeks to months, and so far haven't manifested. I feel that it's just a matter of how well a reader connects with an individual, she may not work for some (not for me I'm afraid), but has worked for others in this thread. I also feel like some things are set in stone and meant to play out a certain way in each of our lives, I don't feel these things are affected by everyday decisions and other nuances.

Offline JJC

« Reply #198 on: December 22, 2019, 08:32:58 PM »
I agree readings are depending on the connections between the readers and we as clients, in my first two readings WSO got short terms timings right but the third party did't show up in her cards, she got to see more and more key details as I go back to her frequently now.

Offline Arigirl

« Reply #199 on: December 22, 2019, 08:49:18 PM »
I agree readings are depending on the connections between the readers and we as clients, in my first two readings WSO got short terms timings right but the third party did't show up in her cards, she got to see more and more key details as I go back to her frequently now.

For me personally, after I found a reader that really connects well with me, I tend to read with them less often. Maybe I'm strange though, but I feel like when reading too often with a reader you inadvertently give them information through the types of questions you ask, so it may seen like they become more accurate or is able to pick up on more details, but the reality is they just have more info to go on  as provided by you, they are able to make more accurate deductions this way

Offline Love2lovenj

« Reply #200 on: December 22, 2019, 09:12:11 PM »
Has anyone had a general reading with her? If so how was it?  I was thinking of trying to get in my last reading of the year in to see what the first quarter of the new year will bring.

Offline JJC

« Reply #201 on: December 24, 2019, 12:37:03 AM »
Back in November WSO not only predicted third party leaving my POI, she also saw that woman trying to go back but in the end she leaves for good, this is happening now, she tried to meet him when he traveled to somewhere for work, however her attempt failed, she then started calling him constantly. My heart is too weak for all those dramas! Hope I can see it through...

Offline dasaninot

« Reply #202 on: December 24, 2019, 03:33:49 AM »
Back in November WSO not only predicted third party leaving my POI, she also saw that woman trying to go back but in the end she leaves for good, this is happening now, she tried to meet him when he traveled to somewhere for work, however her attempt failed, she then started calling him constantly. My heart is too weak for all those dramas! Hope I can see it through...

I don't mean to come off as rude because this is not particularly a hit at your situation (as I don't know much about it), but I personally would also blame my POI...the block button is there for a reason. All the "crazy exes" any of my POI had around which wouldn't stop calling etc...were people they were entertaining and people they went back to when our relationship was over. No matter how much shit they talked about them to me and mutual friends in public. I wish I had never turned a blind eye as to not appear as the "clingy girlfriend." I would've saved myself so much time, wasted love, and ache.

Offline dasaninot

« Reply #203 on: December 24, 2019, 07:20:55 AM »
It wasn't a relationship, but a situationship which started between them a few months back, definitely my POI's fault that he let her manipulated things while he was in confusion, anyhow that's life, shit happens. I have been reading with quite a few readers, half of them saw before hand that she won't let go easily and WSO by far gave most accurate details.

I hope the situation resolves soon and you get your peace and happiness

Offline Arigirl

« Reply #204 on: December 24, 2019, 08:06:54 AM »

I don't mean to come off as rude because this is not particularly a hit at your situation (as I don't know much about it), but I personally would also blame my POI...the block button is there for a reason. All the "crazy exes" any of my POI had around which wouldn't stop calling etc...were people they were entertaining and people they went back to when our relationship was over. No matter how much shit they talked about them to me and mutual friends in public. I wish I had never turned a blind eye as to not appear as the "clingy girlfriend." I would've saved myself so much time, wasted love, and ache.

This. I too have dealt with a similar situation and it's not fun.  People only get away with what they are allowed to. Someone who is truly over and done with an ex partner,  fling, etc., wouldnt allow them to get close enough to potentially ruin a connection they consider meaninful. I dealt with a similar situation, and since then I have always veered on the side of caution
« Last Edit: December 24, 2019, 08:20:08 AM by Arigirl »

Offline Apalm831

« Reply #205 on: December 24, 2019, 01:40:39 PM »
When is she on?

Offline JJC

« Reply #206 on: December 24, 2019, 02:05:25 PM »
When is she on?

Usually 4PM Zulu time on Keen, she is not very frequent on BW.

Offline HornetKick

« Reply #207 on: December 28, 2019, 06:44:47 PM »
What?? ;)

Offline Love2lovenj

« Reply #208 on: December 28, 2019, 07:11:35 PM »
When is she on?

I've caught her on Bitwine around 10am Eastern time.  Drop her an email to try to schedule an appointment.

Offline helloworld

« Reply #209 on: December 28, 2019, 11:36:47 PM »
I asked her about an argument I had with a very good friend who is male and married (I am female) and I emphasize nothing more than a very good friend. I didn't give her details. Not sure if she assumed it's a romantic relationship but she said all will be sorted out and that he is my soul mate and very likely we may get married. Yes we are very fond of each other but only as friends AND he is married. Strangely this has been the most positive reading I have ever received regarding anyone - someone who is married and I consider a good friend (*sigh).

PS: I read with her on this situation sometime ago and the good part is we have resolved the conflict and are back to being best friends. The soulmate and marriage part are what threw me off. He is happily married and I am happy for him so there is no love interest.
« Last Edit: December 28, 2019, 11:41:05 PM by helloworld »