Author Topic: Wild Sweet Orange   (Read 68784 times)

Offline diamondcanadian

Re: Wild Sweet Orange 
« Reply #15 on: August 24, 2019, 09:07:18 PM »
I like her! Read with her on keen a month or so ago..things planned out as predicted. :)

I read with her . Told me nothing would ever happen between me and poi .

Wrong . He’s open to more now soooo

Yaz88

« Reply #16 on: August 24, 2019, 09:11:08 PM »
I like her! Read with her on keen a month or so ago..things planned out as predicted. :)

Diamondcanadian, when did you read with her?  I’m starting to think freewill can really turn tarot card outcomes on their head.

Offline diamondcanadian

« Reply #17 on: August 24, 2019, 09:12:00 PM »

Diamondcanadian, when did you read with her?  I’m starting to think freewill can really turn tarot card outcomes on their head.
Within the last week!

Yaz88

« Reply #18 on: August 24, 2019, 09:17:56 PM »

Within the last week!

Weird.  Well in your case, I’m happy she was wrong!  Was her response that nothing would ever happen between you and your POI to a specific question, as in you guys being in a committed relationship or was it just general, as in you guys are done?

Offline diamondcanadian

« Reply #19 on: August 24, 2019, 09:42:57 PM »

Within the last week!

Weird.  Well in your case, I’m happy she was wrong!  Was her response that nothing would ever happen between you and your POI to a specific question, as in you guys being in a committed relationship or was it just general, as in you guys are done?

She said nothing will happen now , nor in the future lol. I said my thank you and disconnected:)

Yaz88

« Reply #20 on: August 24, 2019, 10:04:04 PM »

Within the last week!

She said nothing will happen now , nor in the future lol. I said my thank you and disconnected:)

I’m glad your intuition was spot on and you didn’t let that reading get to you.

Offline Rag rats

« Reply #21 on: August 25, 2019, 11:43:34 PM »
So I read with her few weeks apart on bitwine and then on keen. She picked up specific things and both times gave me exact same outcome, that too that my ex will come back with a proposal. I’m keeping my hopes up coz she was very consistent on different forums with me. Any updates on her?

Yaz88

« Reply #22 on: August 26, 2019, 01:45:07 AM »
So I read with her few weeks apart on bitwine and then on keen. She picked up specific things and both times gave me exact same outcome, that too that my ex will come back with a proposal. I’m keeping my hopes up coz she was very consistent on different forums with me. Any updates on her?

None for me just yet.  She did say the energy for my POI was there this past week for him to reach out to me.  Well he didn’t.  But that’s most likely due to his own freewill, not necessarily that the reader was wrong.  The energy could be there, but his freewill is what controlled.

Offline Love2lovenj

« Reply #23 on: September 13, 2019, 03:25:07 PM »
Quick update.  I read with her last in August and she kept saying that in Sept i was going to get a surprise message.  Dang it was i surprised all right.  An ex from my past who i have had no contact with in over 4 years messaged me on social media
  My jaw dropped!!! 😱😱

Offline Sparkle002

« Reply #24 on: September 13, 2019, 03:55:53 PM »
WOWzers!

Quick update.  I read with her last in August and she kept saying that in Sept i was going to get a surprise message.  Dang it was i surprised all right.  An ex from my past who i have had no contact with in over 4 years messaged me on social media
  My jaw dropped!!! 😱😱

Offline maggs30

« Reply #25 on: September 13, 2019, 04:25:38 PM »
 I just chatted with her on keen and liked her. Cheap and fast. I asked leading questions like 3rd party when I know 100% there isn't one and she said no one. Asked what he has been doing and her spread shows hard work or working hard which is true 7 days a week 90 plus hours a week. She says stable committed 4 to 6 months. I would say she's pretty accurate for present and by his own admission it would be 6 months from last month till he can balance work and a relationship so that seems on target.

Offline Love2lovenj

« Reply #26 on: September 13, 2019, 04:45:01 PM »
How awesome is it to find someone who isn't gouging you with their prices and yet seems accurate.   So glad to have stumbled on to her. 🙏

Offline Rayban212

« Reply #27 on: September 13, 2019, 04:51:06 PM »
Read with her, she said she sees no contact and in a few months my POI will marry someone else. I just do not see this man being ready for marriage at all. Leanne/Yona/Gaylene said complete opposite. So confusing

Offline helloworld

« Reply #28 on: September 17, 2019, 04:03:58 AM »
Any updates? Has she been positive for anyone and the situation panned out?

Offline Lo12345

« Reply #29 on: September 18, 2019, 07:30:26 PM »
I’ve had 3 reading with her. One was beginning of September and one last night and one today. I had 2 follow up questions today. And in 3 weeks my reading went from no nothing gonna happen other than he reaches out and we stay friends  ( I was also on panicky state during that one ) to last night he wants a relationship and is a possible ring in 9 months to a year. I was a lot calmer state for these reading but I’m a little torn . I like this past outcome this time around. I’m not ready for a ring with him. I wanna see stable happy commitment and just to see if we can enjoy a committed relationship with out his fear getting in the way.  So I don’t know what to think. We will see.  The time line for contact still pretty in tact with the same as reading one

anything